PDA

View Full Version : For the girls:Could you have a relationship with a f2m trans

elo
09-30-2007, 03:35 AM
Please post a explanatory statement why you voted yes or no.

tsmandy
09-30-2007, 06:17 AM
Looks like I am the only girl that voted. I've dated trans men in the past, some of my best friends are trans men.

ANIYAH
09-30-2007, 06:27 AM
I have dated a F2m Before ...But woulddd never again ...was tottally turned off by the expereince ...Nothing like a Real cock .. 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 06:32 AM
Sure. Why not? ;)

If he is my type then..

~Kisses.

HTG

justatransgirl
09-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Sure, it doesn't matter to me what's below the belt.

Jessica and I know a trans couple like that. What's interesting is I've noticed the girl is the more dominate, and the guy less so. Not that there's anything unusual about that I guess, since most men obey their goddess if they know what's good for them...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - We are looking to do a video with a trans man if anyone is interested.

meghanchavalier
09-30-2007, 12:04 PM
One of the hottest men I ever saw in my life was a woman so never say never.

peggygee
09-30-2007, 03:30 PM
I would be open to a relationship
with the person that best met my
needs: intelligence, integrity, sense
of humor.

Their genitila is irrelevant to me.

Caleigh
09-30-2007, 04:35 PM
My present partner is a GG so imagining I broke
up with her (impossible) if I met an FTM that I
really connected with there's no reason I wouldn't
get with them. For me gender is irrelevant, the only
thing that matters is whether I connect with the
person or not.

NYCe
09-30-2007, 04:38 PM
I'd love to see the answers to this question if it was redirected to the male posters on this board.

hondarobot
09-30-2007, 05:41 PM
I have dated a F2m Before ...But woulddd never again ...was tottally turned off by the expereince ...Nothing like a Real cock .. 8)

Let's change a few words:

Q: For the (guys):Could you have a relationship with a (m2f) trans?

A: I have dated a (m2f) before ...but would never again ...was totally turned off by the expereince ...nothing like a Real (pussy)

Words changed are in ( ). Interesting, eh?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 05:58 PM

A: I have dated a (m2f) before ...but would never again ...was totally turned off by the expereince ...nothing like a Real (pussy)

No I think what NYCe meant was:

Would you guys date a F to M transexual?

~Kisses.

HTG

BrendaQG
09-30-2007, 06:19 PM
A qualified no. I assume you meant a sexual relationship. I have tried women, both of them were somewhat mannish, the female anatomy just dosen't satisfy me.

They were both good friends though. I can see only friendship with such a person. (unless phalloplasti gets allot better).

hondarobot
09-30-2007, 06:24 PM

No I think what NYCe meant was:

Would you guys date a F to M transexual?

~Kisses.

HTG

I agree, Hara, but my post wasn't related to NYCe's. My question would be:

If a girl (GG or TS) is strictly interested in cock, how does that make her different than a "tranny chaser". Her gender would be different, but beyond that. . .

It would seem to be a fixation purely on cock. I just find it an interesting topic for discussion.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I hear ya. You meant if guys would date a post op (no cock)? LOL

Hmm..I wonder too myself. LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
09-30-2007, 06:45 PM
Not exactly what I was getting at, but I may not be explaining my question very well. Here goes:

If a girl wouldn't have a relationship with a f2m, strictly based on that person not having a cock, that seems to be a conviction based strictly on an interest in cock.

If a f2m was fully masculine and a decent person, and all that, would girls simply not have any interest in that person based just on them not having a cock? That seems odd to me. If having a cock or a vagina is all a person uses as criteria for having a relationship, why not just buy a sex toy?

:?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 06:50 PM
Hmm..Good points Honda! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG