PDA

View Full Version : WIN A 1 YEAR MEMBERSHIP TO ALL GROOBY SITES + 5 DVDS!!!!!

NYCe
04-26-2005, 12:17 AM
8 years and 100 galleries...

We've reached the monumental 100th gallery. When completed (by the end of this month) it will represent 1000 original models on Shemale Yum. 1000 Tgirls who have stripped for our cameras
(not including the massive "lost files", "Yummi Girls" and "Amateurs" of girls we didn't think fit the main galleries).
Whilst we can no longer claim to be the largest TS site on the net, that honour goes to the newly opened, The Grooby Archives (http://www.hungangels.com/links.php?value=Archive) , we're happy to take the title as 2nd largest and producer of the most original material. Conservatively, I think we
have somewhere in the region on 200,000 images on the site.

Competition Time!
To celebrate both 8 years and 100 galleries we're going to have a vote for the most popular models on Shemale Yum.

The prizes:
Grand Prize - 1 years membership to ALL original Grooby sites (Yum, Ladyboy-Ladyboy, Black-Tgirls, Brazilian-Transsexuals, Franks-Tgirlworld, Joey-Silvera.com, Shemales-From-Hell) and 5 Grooby DVD's of your choice. ($2250 value)
2nd Prize - Your choice of THREE 1 year memberships of the original Grooby sites and choice of 3 Grooby DVD's of your choice

5 3rd Prizes - Your choice of a 1 year memberships to any of the original Grooby sites. and 1 Grooby DVD of your choice.

5 Runner-up Prizes [ - Your choice of a 3 month membership to any of the original Grooby sites.

To enter...Email your FIVE favourite models and gallery number in any order to admin@grooby.com with the email subject "100 galleries". Include your Shemale Yum username. You must enter 5 individual models with their corresponding gallery number. Entries with more or less than 5 names will be discarded. Entries with multiple votes for the same model will be discluded.

Closing Date will be 22nd May 2005. Winners will be chosen at random from all correctly completed entries and notified via email.

DOUBLE BONUS...We will offer the winning models a special reshoot based on what our members would like to see. Want to see her in cheerleader uniform? Shaving? Foot Fetish? We'll try and arrange that - watch out for when the winning models are named.
AND The Winning Photographer will be given a trip to a city of his choice to shoot or party.

Just opened, The Grooby Archives (http://www.hungangels.com/links.php?value=Archive) a compendium website of the best from Black Tgirls, Shemale Yum, Ladyboy Ladyboy and Brazilian Transsexuals. I wanted to bring this site to your attention before you decided on any birthday offers as this may suit your needs and budget better. The concept of the site is that it shows all content from 2 years ago from all sites above, it updates weekly with content from 2 years ago from that date, so is constantly growing. It's starting with over 275,000 photos and 1000's of video clips. I want to stress that this content is still on the individual websites and WILL NOT be removed from those websites. The Grooby Archives (http://www.hungangels.com/links.php?value=Archive) is a supplement website to our other websites for those who want a bit of each site and don't need the latest models.

Interesting site, loads of content from each site. Think of it as a Grooby sampler (like those Whitman Chocolates). A great way to see whats on other sites before you subscribe to one.

anothervoyeur
05-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I take it you need to be a current SY member to play?

thanos
05-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Current or New. Take a chance, sign up!

partlycloudy
05-03-2005, 06:51 PM
how much $$$ does grooby give you guys?

GroobySteven
05-03-2005, 08:43 PM
If you look along the bottom of every posting you'll see a list of websites - grooby sites, Wendy Williams, Shemale Exotica, Vicky Richter, Bobs-Tgirls, Shemale Strokers, Tranny Surprise.
This is because Hung Angels is a referral partner to those sites.
If someone makes a posting which refers to one of those sites I expect the site owners would change the url to include their referral id.

That means on every sale made, that's clicked through from this board, they make a %, depending on what amount the website runs it's affiliate program at.

At Grooby we run a program that gives quite a low initial % (40% of each sale) but we credit an affiliate on every sale, no matter how long that member stays with us or if they cancel the initial website and join another one of ours.

All in all, it's a win-win situation. The websites win as they get traffic they would not have previously got, the affiliate makes money and Partly Cloudy wins because the affiliate can afford the keep a site like this running.

You can check out our affiliate program by going to http://www.grooby.com and clicking on the "webmasters" box. If you have a website we'd love to have you promote us.

Hope this answered your question.
seanchai

thanos
05-03-2005, 09:04 PM

This is a pretty rude question.

partlycloudy
05-03-2005, 09:19 PM

This is a pretty rude question.

i didn't mean it to be.

thanos
05-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Sorry. It's a high tension day on HungAngels today. :)

flabbybody
05-04-2005, 12:20 AM
seanchai, if Tony doesn't win the best photographer award, I'm going to demand a recount.

GroobySteven
05-04-2005, 12:27 AM
I'm sure he'll be up there but there I'm sure also, there will be a lot of competition in that category.
In my opinion, Tony Vee should win a continuous lifetime award - and be given a bursary so he can do this job fulltime! He's brought more models into the spotlight then any one individual.
seanchai

flabbybody
05-04-2005, 01:24 AM
kinda like the Oscar's. a lifetime achievement award.

Ecstatic
05-07-2005, 10:23 PM
Arrgh, frustration! I thought I'd enter Grooby's competition to see if I could win one of those excellent prizes, so I went to log in to Shemale Yum only to find my username expired. What up with that? I checked my email from a year ago, when I signed up for their anniversary special as described, and got SMY and Brazilian-Transsexuals for the nice one year price. Of course, I never marked my calendar for when this membership expires, and unlike regular memberships it just stops on the anniversary date without warning. So to enter the contest to see if I can qualify I have to create a new account, either subscribing for another year (which would defeat the prize if I won) or for a single month with a new username. Sigh. Would be nice if the Grooby database would kick out an email to anyone who signs up for a year that their membership will expire in 7 days or something as a warning. It's a little frustrating when you've been a member almost since the beginning.

GroobySteven
05-07-2005, 11:25 PM
The one year memberships are manually entered, there is no database on it other than what we keep in the emails. The front members page of the website always has an editorial and I've mentioned for a while the one year anniversary coming up.
As you're such a good member, I'll let you back in for a short while to enter the competition and see if you can win the next years for free!
Check your inbox.
seanchai

Ecstatic
05-08-2005, 01:29 AM
seanchai, you are one righteous dude. Thanks! I didn't know these memberships were manually entered. I've been doing the one year membership since you first offered them, but this year the anniversary date slipped by me. As always, I think the Grooby sites are the gold standard of TS websites.

Have a pint of Wadsworth's or Old Peculiar on me!

Vicki Richter
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Hello. I just wanted to thank everyone who had participated in this event. The winner of the contest is Vicki Richter and, as promised, we will be setting her up with the one year free membership to the Hung Angels web site and a date with herself. As a special bonus prize, she may choose to attend the date naked and sex is optional. Due to legal and logisitical challenges, anal and/or oral sex are not going to be possible. However, a mutual hand job is highly likely. Fingering, kissing about the hands, arms, and shoulders, and nurturing conversation is also welcome. Finally, although the prize commission discourages it, the winner may choose to spend the night with herself and recommence sexual activity in the morning.

Once again, we would like to thank you all for participating and we wish you better luck in future contests.

Signed: The Official Prize Commission

Ecstatic
05-26-2005, 05:33 PM
I too would like to extend my gratitude to the Grooby Gang as a third-place winner in this contest. According to the terms of the contest, my prize is official permission to visualize Vicki dating herself, groping herself, sleeping with herself, and kissing herself. Further, I also win the opportunity to freely fantasize about being with Vicki for mutual pleasure for the next year, although with no obligation on Ms Richter's part to reciprocate. Unfortuntately, due to certain logisitical and legal restraints, videotaping of said fantasies and visualization will not be permitted. However, Grooby assures me that I may play with myself as much as I like whilst fantasizing about Vicki dating herself.

Many thanks, seanchai!*

*PS: seanchai, I mean that for real. May Grooby have its best year yet.