PDA

View Full Version : Who Is This ???

Realgirls4me
09-29-2007, 11:54 PM
How come I've never heard of her? A singer with a 156 IQ, AND looks like this ?

Love her legs! Yowza!!!

Realgirls4me
09-30-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm serious. Who is she? I've never heard of her. I found her on YouTube a few minutes ago.

... Look at those perfect thighs, knees, and calfs. I bet she has pretty feet too. :)

Willie Escalade
09-30-2007, 12:26 AM
The third picture says it all...Doda Elektroda. Google it!

Chuck
09-30-2007, 12:28 AM

You forgot to add DUMBASS to the end of that sentence.

Willie Escalade
09-30-2007, 12:41 AM
Nah, we're cool. He's a So Cal like me.

elo
09-30-2007, 02:09 AM
Its Dorota Rabczewska better known as Doda Elektroda.A polish singer.She sings solo or with her band Virgin.She has a few good songs imo.

Realgirls4me
09-30-2007, 03:10 AM

I know what Google is, dumbfuck. I thought I'd run her through here not only to share her pictures with the fellas and girls in here, but also to see if someone could provide a cogent response from fan's POV, who might know some things about her without me having to peruse through a ton of sites out there about her. It's done all the time.

Got that, Chuck, which rhymes with DUMBFUCK?

... I just love the nerve of some "newbies" who come into a place and forget or disregard the fact that there are established relationships and friendships at play and come in as if they know everything or can say anything.

Chuck
09-30-2007, 03:19 AM

I know what Google is, dumbfuck. I thought I'd run her through here not only to share her pictures with the fellas and girls in here, but also to see if someone could provide a cogent response from fan's POV, who might know some things about her without me having to peruse through a ton of sites out there about her. It's done all the time.

... I just love the nerve of some "newbies" who come into a place and forget or disregard the fact that there are established relationships and friendships at play and come in as if they know everything or can say anything.

Look DUMBASS, when you put it on the open forum it's fair game for us all. If it's personal send a PM.

NOW, FOR OUR LOCAL NEWS...

7inchman
09-30-2007, 03:26 AM
wow shes hot!!

Realgirls4me
09-30-2007, 07:59 AM

Look DUMBASS, when you put it on the open forum it's fair game for us all. If it's personal send a PM.

NOW, FOR OUR LOCAL NEWS...

Fair game for insulting comebacks from a relative newbie? Is that what you expect when you pose queries, or how you play in forums, shit-for-brains? Was this just your way of making an entrance and garnering attention where you're not really known, SFB? Are you going to be consistent and attack every thread similar to mine, SFB? Do a quick search, SFB. You'll find there are a lot of threads like mine.

What a dry forum/world this would be if we all Googled our way to answers.

By the way, can I start attacking all of your postings regardless of their nature, since as you stated, it's "fair game"?