PDA

View Full Version : zzzzzzzzz

karizma
09-29-2007, 11:53 PM
..zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Once
09-30-2007, 12:08 AM
does anyone know who this girl is? i've seen her pics on a few different postings about tg's, but never seen a link to a myspace or page..she must be one of the most passable girls i've seen..
Pics never tell the story. as mentioned in another threadreal life tells the whole story. If you are looking for 100% passable just go after real chicks.

There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe. She is cute though

62des
09-30-2007, 12:21 AM
^ True, there's just a vibe that's different from a GG.

Once
09-30-2007, 12:29 AM
There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe. She is cute though

Not sure that I agree with you, but this should be an interesting discussion.
There is always that angle or light that gives it away even for the most feminine looking ones. I have had absolute godesses sitting on my tool bouncing and there is always a profile shot etc. that gives it away. however thats not a problem for me. If I want 100% passable I will just find a female.

However i dont go out with TS' in public. thats reserved for reaL females.
TS's are just my hidden pleasure, so its never a problem

alfredog
09-30-2007, 01:25 AM

That's fucked up.

BeardedOne
09-30-2007, 01:30 AM

That's fucked up.

At least he's honest. There's more than a few on this forum that have said they have no problem being seen with a gurl and then they end up like a felon on the walk, with a jacket over their head. :roll:

TrueBeauty TS
09-30-2007, 02:02 AM

There is always that angle or light that gives it away even for the most feminine looking ones. I have had absolute godesses sitting on my tool bouncing and there is always a profile shot etc. that gives it away. however thats not a problem for me. If I want 100% passable I will just find a female.

I've met people like you. I always like to play a game and show them pics or point out real people if we are out somewhere and tell them "See that girl over there? I'll bet you couldn't tell she was a TS." And of course the guy starts telling me that he knew she was a T and clocked her right away. Then starts to list all the "male" giveaways.... forehead too big, hands too big, feet too big, too tall, shoulders too big, etc, etc, etc....

The truth was that I would show them pics or point out real GG's to them and they would "clock" them as being T. :roll:

If you are looking for certain giveaway signs, you will find them. On anybody. And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

You just couldn't tell. :wink:

alfredog
09-30-2007, 02:55 AM

I've met people like you. I always like to play a game and show them pics or point out real people if we are out somewhere and tell them "See that girl over there? I'll bet you couldn't tell she was a TS." And of course the guy starts telling me that he knew she was a T and clocked her right away. Then starts to list all the "male" giveaways.... forehead too big, hands too big, feet too big, too tall, shoulders too big, etc, etc, etc....

The truth was that I would show them pics or point out real GG's to them and they would "clock" them as being T. :roll:

If you are looking for certain giveaway signs, you will find them. On anybody. And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

Exactly. People are so ignorant and visually illiterate when it comes to that. There's so much diversity in looks among genetic females, but people insist there's a hard definition of what's feminine or masculine. Jennifer Garner and Brooke Shields have "masculine" facial characteristics-- are they men? Janet Reno is a genetic female and Vaniity isn't.

It's a confusion and refusal to SEE similar to that which has folks calling healthy, shapely women "fat" and anorexic, shapeless women "fit." Turn off your TV sets.

karizma
09-30-2007, 03:36 AM
nnnnnnnnnn

Toro
09-30-2007, 04:03 AM
[quote=Once]
There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe.

And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

Like TrueBeauty said, they are out there.

62des
09-30-2007, 04:11 PM
Some TS may be drop dead georgous but its really not hard to tell. Wasn't really hard at all to believe that the girl in the pic was ts. Even if some are that pretty there are still signs that stick out and not the typical adam's apple arguement but done structure and everything. But if you're a normal person that don't know a thing about ts, then you'd never know until you found out.

odelay24
09-30-2007, 04:56 PM
[quote=Once]
There isnt a TS on the planet that is 100% passable as some pix may have us believe.

And even though there might be a small percentage of 100% passible TS girls, they do exsist and they are out there.

Wow, who's that?

TJT
09-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Damn! Janet Reno still gets me going.

karizma
09-30-2007, 07:12 PM
huhkityiuy

Toro
09-30-2007, 09:52 PM
[quote=Once]

Have you got anymore pictures of the this beautiful lady Christina?

Here's one more. I just wanted to show some of the people who said they can always pick out a TS that there are some that you can't. She's 5'5, she has hips and a phat booty, she works a normal job, has small hands and a feminine voice. She and I once bumped into a female friend of mine who had no idea she was TS.

Ecstatic
10-01-2007, 04:31 PM

That's fucked up.

At least he's honest. There's more than a few on this forum that have said they have no problem being seen with a gurl and then they end up like a felon on the walk, with a jacket over their head. :roll:
Yep, I agree...honestly fucked up. :twisted: Seriously, that's reflective of a fundamental problem in our community...but we've all been down that road before.

VictoriaJaye
10-01-2007, 06:01 PM

That's fucked up.

too true beard too true