PDA

View Full Version : Fooling at work..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Has anyone sneakily played sexually while at work (with or without a partner)?

Although with a partner seems a bit more hot and wicked! LOL

Come on DISH some stories!! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

michaelalberton
09-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Why would someone not do it with a partner? What's the point of wanking off at work?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Why would someone not do it with a partner? What's the point of wanking off at work?

LOL I guess some guy's just love to release stress and wank at work? Xtubes actually has alot of that but none with a partner. :lol:

;)

~Kisses.
HTG

mbf
09-29-2007, 09:35 PM
ok Hara_Juku_tgirl, here is one for you

I personally HAVE rubbed one out at work ocasionally, but only on the toilet lol

but I have a little possible-filth-alert to tell nevertheless: at weekends I work at a museum, and I do notice when someone uses the toilet there. this year in spring I noticed a younger (20somethings) couple entering the unisex toilet that is in my sight TOGETHER and stying for about 15 minutes in there.

well, whatever they did in there, I am sure it was worth it.... :wink:

obsolete21
09-29-2007, 09:41 PM
I have to admit I did on two occasions pleasure myself at work. It wasn't in the bathroom either. It was in a back room that had a nice comfy sofa... No one else ever walked in there and I had the key so I went in there to relax and decided "what the hell?"... Didn't get caught the first time so I did it again a few days later.

It was enjoyable.

sid
09-29-2007, 09:52 PM
I sucked my bosses cock at work one time

mbf
09-29-2007, 09:55 PM

at least, did u get the promotion???

sid
09-29-2007, 10:01 PM
It was my last day I wanted to give him something to remember me by.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 12:40 AM

Naughty! LOL That's what Im talking about. Hehe ;)

Here's mine:

I used to date this cute guy who had a younger brother. Anyways to cut the long story short..I broke up with him cos he was giving me alot of things to stress about. While I was doing display/merchandising for a known store I accidentally run into his younger brother. We had lunch and after which went our separate ways. Only for me to see he went to my work and was trying on jeans. He asked my opinion which fit him better and invited me for a look see inside the dressing room. Well, I ended up giving him a head inside the fitting rooms while I was clocked in! LOL :lol: My co-workers knew but never said a word to me or anyone. ;)

Keep 'em pouring!

~Kisses.

HTG

TGL
09-30-2007, 12:46 AM
What store do you work in Hara?! Suddenly I feel the need to go buy some new jeans ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 12:51 AM
What store do you work in Hara?! Suddenly I feel the need to go buy some new jeans ;)

I used to work at a store doing visual display TGL. ;) Not anymore tho. :? LOL

~Kisses

HTG

cerulean
09-30-2007, 08:34 AM

No kidding, what an extra! Would be a line around the block if they only knew.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-30-2007, 04:48 PM

No kidding, what an extra! Would be a line around the block if they only knew.

LOL Funny you mentioned having a line around the block. When I used to work at the fetish club in Manhattan on weekends (Thursday to Saturday nights) when the club seems busy guys are lining up on my booth hoping for a nice bdsm session..spankings, flogging, tramplings, h/j etc. (bj and penetration arent allowed btw). I would even go on a 5 minute smoke break or to freshen up in the bathroom and would come back to see the lines on my both are still there! :lol: ;)

Ofcourse, over at the club "fooling" around is work. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

ARMANIXXX
09-30-2007, 05:21 PM
A few years ago, I met a woman who was older than me whom I met the week before. So, I called her, met her at a small bar/club which was close to where she worked. After we had a couple beers and danced we left and she took me to her office building. While gathering her papers and stuff she claimed she needed, she made her move. She put her tongue down my throat, unzipped my pants and gave me a pretty sweet blow job right in her cubicle. Now, I've had sex with girlfriends at their job before, so that in particular wasn't a big deal to me, but the reason this was particularly memorable, She worked for the IRS. lol

So, while she was sucking, I couldn't help but think to myself "I can't believe I'm fucking the IRS".

She was actually the best sexual partner I've ever had actually.

Btw, I'm not stupid enough to actually have sex at my own job :lol:

michaelalberton
09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
So, while she was sucking, I couldn't help but think to myself "I can't believe I'm fucking the IRS".

HAHA, big pimpin'

Btw, I'm not stupid enough to actually have sex at my own job :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-02-2007, 07:54 PM

Aww that was cute! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 09:54 PM
i got a blowjob in the toilets when i used to work in mcdonalds...how romantic lol

mbf
10-02-2007, 09:57 PM
i got a blowjob in the toilets when i used to work in mcdonalds...how romantic lol

did they run out of their "special sauce" and had to get some restock real quick????

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 10:18 PM
u could say that lol

Dino Velvet
10-02-2007, 10:32 PM
Working in several health clubs and night clubs, I would get the occasional opportunity to take a break so I could get some. I was working at this one night club while dating a girl who was super jealous. She would come in all the time and insist that we go down to the manager's toilet(I was the manager) so she could suck me off. I loved it and never wanted to make her feel secure enough where she would stop being jealous.

Quinn
10-02-2007, 11:57 PM
Fooling around at work is half the fun of having any job. I’ve done it at almost every place that I have ever worked. Some of my best experiences were working on a long-term IT consulting contract at an advertising agency called Ogilvy & Mather (O&M) in NYC.

1) The first one was with this redhead I met while at O&M. She called me that morning from her job at BNP Paribas, where she was on contract, and said some wonderfully raunchy things before telling me that she was coming to see me for “lunch.” Knowing full well what she really meant, I took her to the wiring closet outside of the server room the moment she arrived.

I remember looking down at her bent over this case of CAT 5 cable and thinking how amazing she looked. Her red hair was hanging down over those china white shoulders and her black dress was hiked up around her waist. Her skin was flawless. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had.

2) The second one involved a demonstration in the art of self-pleasure I gave this woman in her office. The two of us had worked together on some IBM related projects while at O&M. Our two respective consulting teams did a lot of partying together, during the course of which the two of us became particularly close. We talked about everything you could possibly think of without ever holding anything back. One day at work, she told me about how she pleasured herself in her office on a fairly regular basis. I responded to the effect that working from the server room afforded me no similarly discreet options. After her telling me that she had never seen any man masturbate in person – not ever her husband – I asked her if she wanted to see me do it. She responded, “Oh, God, yes.”

Long story short: I went up to her office, sat on her couch, and proceed to give her a show. It was totally surreal. She pulled her chair from around her desk and sat two feet in front of me so she could watch from as close a distance as possible. I recall seeing the skin on her upper chest become flushed. Her eyes narrowed, and the pace of her breathing quickened. She was as turned on by the whole thing as I was.

-Quinn

justatransgirl
10-03-2007, 08:38 AM

If the best sex you've had is in a cubicle at the IRS you need to get out more often honey...

And Hara - where do you come up with these haliarious topics!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Oh - PS I've never done it - but I think it would be hot to go on a date to some gents office as like a business woman coming for a meeting. Then have sex on his desk - and leave with my hair in slight disarray... :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-03-2007, 08:46 AM
And Hara - where do you come up with these haliarious topics!

From my own personal experiences I guess. I cant help it if I'm such a kinky girl! LOL I'd hate to lead such a dull life. ;)

So I lead life to the fullest! I've more stories if you share yours! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
10-03-2007, 08:54 AM
i dont work at katz' anymore bc the mngr and i were showing dirty vids we made back and forth on our phone... wouldnt have normally been an issue but he was fucking the GM... oh well -j

ARMANIXXX
10-03-2007, 08:02 PM

If the best sex you've had is in a cubicle at the IRS you need to get out more often honey...

__________________________________________________ _________________________

1. Who doesn't want to fuck the IRS?

2. Who doesn't want to fuck the IRS MULTIPLE times? ;)

south ov da border
10-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I used to have a summer office job while in college, and sometimes my girl would come see me and we'd sneak to the stairwell. Good times. One time we almost got walked in on right after I finished.

Plus numerous at work Rub-outs...

demitrix
10-04-2007, 12:57 AM
I bent my manager over in the lock up area of my retail store :D

thorn
10-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Absolutely, did it a few times. The best one was years ago, my girlfriend worked for a company that trained home health aides (she was a registrar at the school). The place was in NY and there were several hospital beds that they used to train the aides. One Saturday morning after everyone had gone, I went to meet her. That's when she let me know she had shaved completely the night before and wanted to fuck. That afternoon she took it in all of her in-boxes, and we had to change the sheets at the end of the day. Oh yeah, she was wearing this crotchless body suit throghout. Very hot !

justatransgirl
10-04-2007, 05:54 AM
I've more stories if you share yours! LOL

Ok Hara - here goes...

I once gave a guy a blow job behind the counter of a jewlery store.

I was there buying a thumb ring and he kept flirting with me. After I made my selections and we'd flirted a bit more I said, "well I guess I need to pay for these now." Meaning it was fun but I had to leave...

He then said something like, "you can come back here and pay for them..." So being me, right in full view of the sidewalk on the Pacific Coast Hwy, and of anyone entering the store - I dropped to my knees and gave him a BJ behind the counter...

And that's how I got my thumb rings. :-)

Ah - but the story isn't over. The owner of the store was a gay guy, this was his daughters husband. And a few weeks later I was there for some other reason and I asked where so and so was. The owner said he was gone - that he was very proud of his daughters husband - he was the first straight guy he'd ever hired... :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-06-2007, 10:05 PM
LOL Awesome! Another retail store story. :P

Any others? Come on dont be such a prude! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
10-06-2007, 10:09 PM
I always wondered if those postmen really got some special deliveries occasionally.....

do we have a postman among us hungangelists who would share stories???

:lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-06-2007, 10:12 PM
I always wondered if those postmen really got some special deliveries occasionally.....

LOL I was wondering about that as well mbf. Anyone who works for fedex, dhl, ups, food deliveries etc? ;)

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Night Rider
10-06-2007, 10:22 PM
I had sex with my manager. It wasn't in work tho, it was at a leaving do and she'd too much to drink. She was actually pretty fit so I wasn't complaining! :) does that count?

Night Rider
10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Here in uk taxi drivers get the most action! My friend gets offered sex, bjs nearly every wk end he works! But it's for the fare so he's kinda paying for it....He's still a lucky bastard!

dreamer
10-06-2007, 10:40 PM
oh time gone --years ago ---I was working at a rental place --delivering stuff ------I met a chick there ---we lasted long enough I guess ---banged her in the back of a cube van --on the clock --twice --

same chick ---different job -----banged her in the meat manager's office ---grocery store ---------and there's like a dozen times I've gotten head on the job ----but that's that ----

altUKsteve
10-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Plenty of wanking of at work, whether in the toilet when others are in office, or at desk when they were not.

Did also invite a girlfriend in to play hide the sausage on my desk, which was way cool. She happened to live in the apartments above the office which meant a quick session upstairs at lunch times or whenever she was not a college. I guess that would counts as doing it on work time too :)

Balcanoid
10-08-2007, 01:06 PM
I used to work in a factory with 300 women (30% under 30) and about 20 men employed...lots of rooms to play and showers in dressing room to hide...you can guess the rest...

..but, the salary wasn`t much so I had to leave...pity.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2007, 06:53 AM

LOL I was wondering about that as well mbf. Anyone who works for fedex, dhl, ups, food deliveries etc? ;)

LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Oh Nevermind. I already found some! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

SexyMagdi
10-31-2007, 06:59 AM
No I havent had the chance to fool with anyone at work but I do hope one day and we dont get it trouble for it. hehehe

twytchbsa
10-31-2007, 08:32 AM
In the navy stationed in Guam, I was on quarterdeck watch (kind of like a receptionist waiting for the phone to ring) with my friend. It was late, around 2am. We were both dating a pair of sisters. Had them come over, took mine to a nearby conference room, and did the deed. After they left, my friend later told me he got a BJ behind the desk. The funny thing is there was a room nearby with about five guys on restriction sleeping.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-31-2007, 09:56 AM
That sounds hot! It reminded me of a hot military guy who flew fighter jets regularly from Guantanamo Bay,Cuba to New York (back when I lived in the eastcoast). And to have him on all fours begging for more. HOT TIMES!! LOL :P

~Kisses.

HTG

tgirlzoe
11-01-2007, 02:19 AM
hmmm... i used to tease this guy at my last job. it was fun because crawling under houses gives opportunity for close physical proximity.

one time, i stole his cell and made him reach in my pocket and fish it out. i retuned the favor and played with his cock. we never did too much though.

at my new job, i had only been there a few days and saw this guy who works in the bar (i'm in the kitchen) and thought he was pretty cute. that night, after closing we were hanging out in the bar so i started flirting with him. it was great, he was holding me around the waist and he kissed me. when he had to go around the bar, i had to adjust myself ^_^ everyone was leaving and going to party at this other guy's house but i chickened out. i was too drunk and horny and would have gotten myself in a bad situation since nobody at work knows i'm ts.

sorry for the lame ending, it should have involved getting bent over the bar but i'm not cool like that.

i've jerked off in odd places though, i was a horny kid ~ buses, dressing rooms, bathrooms, a shed at work, etc. the danger makes it hot. i need an adventurous boyfriend...

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-01-2007, 05:30 AM
LOL Naughty Zoe! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

SkyTwo
11-01-2007, 05:33 AM
I ate a fried shrimp out of the bus tub once. A while after that all of us agreed to be patted down because somebody stole a waiter's cash. That's pretty close, right?

Oli
11-01-2007, 06:02 AM
Many times, the most memorable being two summers ago my gf and I had a plane to catch for vacation midafternoon. I went to the office, she came by to pick me up. She walked in, right past my desk, leaned against the window sill and undid her shorts. I was just looking at her and I remember saying "We don't have time for this", she replied "Than you had better be quick". I'm trying to "be quick", I look out the window and there is a older guy in his golf togs just standing on the sidewalk staring up at us. I waved at him, he waved back. We laughed really hard, and just made the flight.