PDA

View Full Version : Powder.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-28-2007, 07:39 PM
No one seems to ever talk about this. There's a nasty element of alot of the parties that go on, specifically here in NYC but most likely everywhere else. There's always a bunch of [girls] that find themselves locked in the bathroom [powdering] their noses at least 5 times a night. After they [powder] their noses they go back to the party in their altered state and begin to act (or say things) complete out of their normal character.

As far as NYC goes I could be nasty and post some pics, which might be good so some of you party dwellers know who to be prepared for, but I'm not that evil.
I'll simply point out some things: the dancer that gets [powdered] then let's her true emotions about wanting to beat up a visiting TS from Cali. Yes, she needs to stay away from the [powder].

The chicks that can no longer afford to pay Manhattan rent so they move to Astoria, Queens above a quickie mart 1 bedroom with a shared shower for the whole floor, they really need to consider [powdering] their noses then getting cute in front of men that basically come out to support the parties.

The sex change transsexuals that [powder] their noses then feel themselves to the point that they forgot where they came from and want to verbally attack one of the girls who hasn't had the SRS done yet because they might not be as developed as they are, YET stay quiet as church mice when you see them in broad daylight walking down a boulevard trying to blend in with 3 pounds of foundation and some faux Paris Hilton oversized sunglasses on REALLY NEED to stay away from the [powder].

Anyone feel like chiming in knock yourselves out.

ottorocket
09-28-2007, 07:55 PM
All the ruthless social climbing, socio-economic competition, and mirror posing wins no one any award at the end of the day. I used to work door at a famous SF club in the city and seen it all...the before and afters, jeckyl and hyde weekend warriors...its pathetic

Tomfurbs
09-28-2007, 08:05 PM
Coke is a really ugly drug. But it is in your face everywhere you go.

It scared the shit out of me the other day when I realised that everyone I know has tried a line at least once, including my folks.

Ecstatic
09-28-2007, 08:08 PM
I thought it was a little early for a skiing thread.... ;)

Tweaking should be left to those souping up their rides.

ottorocket
09-28-2007, 08:11 PM
"Charles De Mar: This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is? "

-Better off Dead 1985

yodajazz
09-28-2007, 08:27 PM
Preach, brother JWBL! It's always interesting to hear what you have to day about the club scene.

I'm not there, but I have experience with people who have substance abuse issues. Most people will not recognize they have a problem until something drastic happens. Then whatever that thing is that wakes them up they are later thankful for, though it always appears to be a disaster when you first face it.

And a lot of people in our community don't get the message that it is bad to be judgmental of other people. If you have to feel that you are better than someone else, to feel good about yourself, you are bound to fall. We are all the same, in that every person has a unique gift of some kind.
As you put a person down you lose something they may have given you later. There is an infinite number of examples to prove the principle.

And to make it clear, JWBL, I don't think that you are judging people yourself. You are seeing some truth through the haze and glitter of the night life. You seem to be reflecting back what 'miss better than thou' gave out to others.

You should open a business as a night life tour guide.

crayons
09-28-2007, 08:32 PM
It's because once a tranny makes a little money, they suddenly think they're rich/famous/stars/angels and want to live it up like the celebrities they wish to be associated with. In doing so, they follow the path of sex-drugs-rock & roll.

That, fueled with the "OMG [name] is the hottest tranny in the world. She's even more beautiful thank GG's" further helps alter the tranny's mind, convincing her that she is truly beyond human touch.

gimmeurblood
09-28-2007, 11:42 PM
"cocaine is a hell of a drug"

smokeslv
09-29-2007, 02:05 AM
Maybe some guys prefer to party with the girls that powder??

gialicious
09-29-2007, 02:17 AM
nuthing wrong with a little powder , but i feel what your saying i know them type of girls your talking about! its sad but true!!!!

alphanumeric
09-29-2007, 02:36 AM
nuthing wrong with a little powder , but i feel what your saying i know them type of girls your talking about! its sad but true!!!!

I truly feel sorry for you if you honestly believe that...

Coroner
09-29-2007, 02:41 AM
I think itīs the usual club story and not the TS club scene ainīt specific in this case. Really sad but it goes on for ages. It canīt be worse when the influence of the substance combines with the bad sides of someoneīs character......

gialicious
09-29-2007, 02:57 AM
im not here to talk about the girls becouse no one is better then anyone !! im just saying coke in the clubs have been going on forever and to me its no big deal, but the girls wanting to beat each other up i seen it for my self its sad, why cant we all get along and help each other out???

2754tim
09-29-2007, 03:44 AM
Too Much Booze And A Few Xanax Will Make You Turn Into Mike Tyson Also

whatsupwithat
09-29-2007, 04:00 AM
it's blow. it's everywhere at any club. do some of the girls have issues with drugs? yes. and i feel great compassion for them...being a recovering addict/alcoholic for 5 years now. hopefully they will beat it before it beats them, but the trans community is woefully missing any kind of the large outreach available to other populations.

in nyc, alone, i have met many girls who are full blown alcoholics/addicts...and i don't mean the girls that party occasionally...but i've seen maybe only a few take advantage of the treatment centers and other programs around the city. now, we could tick off the reasons why all night...but none of those doors are closed to them. not one.

again, this is not about the girls who like to party, it's about the girls that have to.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-29-2007, 04:03 AM

I know you know those types because when I've seen you at the parties they feel the NEED to sit near you to make themselves appear more passable than they actually are (e.g. Club Vapor next to the bar) but it's still sad, what's even sadder is the fact that I made this bullshit a topic, I mean 90% of the chicks that frequent a pickup bar are prostitutes and here I am debating their use of [powder]

someone pour me a beer mug full of some Blue Label please

DJ_Asia
09-29-2007, 07:24 AM
it all comes back around....Coke is shit..for fucked up people...know a few in NYC myself :P

When MDMA becomes cool again wake me up

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-29-2007, 08:56 AM
No one seems to ever talk about this. There's a nasty element of alot of the parties that go on, specifically here in NYC but most likely everywhere else. There's always a bunch of [girls] that find themselves locked in the bathroom [powdering] their noses at least 5 times a night. After they [powder] their noses they go back to the party in their altered state and begin to act (or say things) complete out of their normal character.

As far as NYC goes I could be nasty and post some pics, which might be good so some of you party dwellers know who to be prepared for, but I'm not that evil.
I'll simply point out some things: the dancer that gets [powdered] then let's her true emotions about wanting to beat up a visiting TS from Cali. Yes, she needs to stay away from the [powder].

The chicks that can no longer afford to pay Manhattan rent so they move to Astoria, Queens above a quickie mart 1 bedroom with a shared shower for the whole floor, they really need to consider [powdering] their noses then getting cute in front of men that basically come out to support the parties.

The sex change transsexuals that [powder] their noses then feel themselves to the point that they forgot where they came from and want to verbally attack one of the girls who hasn't had the SRS done yet because they might not be as developed as they are, YET stay quiet as church mice when you see them in broad daylight walking down a boulevard trying to blend in with 3 pounds of foundation and some faux Paris Hilton oversized sunglasses on REALLY NEED to stay away from the [powder].

Anyone feel like chiming in knock yourselves out.

Lmao :lol:

JWBL, You never fail to amuse me with your hilarious post and observations! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Bandyspring
09-29-2007, 11:43 AM
Why all the hate for the poor kid?

cockcraver
09-29-2007, 01:49 PM
im not here to talk about the girls becouse no one is better then anyone !! im just saying coke in the clubs have been going on forever and to me its no big deal, but the girls wanting to beat each other up i seen it for my self its sad, why cant we all get along and help each other out???

it all boils down to jealousy and envy...theyre two of the most unattractive qualities in anyone! if u can handle drugs work away but if u are emotionally unstable then u are on the downward spiral.....we're only here for a short time so enjoy urself and love each other

OEMEnemyNum1
09-30-2007, 05:05 AM
I hate doing anything that I might become addicted to. I take maybe 2 tylenol once every 3 months. I just don't think its worth it to get into something that you have to take to make you feel better.

Rod la Rod
09-30-2007, 06:22 AM
So the message here is;
It's OK to sell your body, suck cock, or take it up the ass for money in order to pay the rent, but you must be sober while you do it.

Good luck with that.

2754tim
09-30-2007, 07:40 AM
You know,all drugs suck when abused.I've been addicted to everything,and I mean everything:Booze,Percocet,Coke,Klonipon,
Xanax,Vicodin,Speed,Fenetayl,Valium.I missed heroin,thank God.I started
getting sober in 1985.I've had some slips and a real bad relapse,but I've bounced back.Mentally,I think Coke is the most destructive of all the drugs
out there.That's why I got straight in the first place.It was turning me into a
werewolf.It's nasty.I understand why people do it,I know why people are
talking like Beavis and Butthead at 5am with blood coming out of their nostrils.
I've buried so many people I've lost count,drugs,drug related suicides,car
accidents,coke related heart attacks blah,blah,blah.
I'm a very,very lucky and fortunate person.I should be dead.No doubt about
it.Try and have some compassion for the ones that you know are real trainwrecks.Because sooner or later something real ugly is gonna happen.

mbf
09-30-2007, 07:43 AM
You know,all drugs suck when abused.I've been addicted to everything,and I mean everything:Booze,Percocet,Coke,Klonipon,
Xanax,Vicodin,Speed,Fenetayl,Valium.I missed heroin,thank God.I started
getting sober in 1985.I've had some slips and a real bad relapse,but I've bounced back.Mentally,I think Coke is the most destructive of all the drugs
out there.That's why I got straight in the first place.It was turning me into a
werewolf.It's nasty.I understand why people do it,I know why people are
talking like Beavis and Butthead at 5am with blood coming out of their nostrils.
I've buried so many people I've lost count,drugs,drug related suicides,car
accidents,coke related heart attacks blah,blah,blah.
I'm a very,very lucky and fortunate person.I should be dead.No doubt about
it.Try and have some compassion for the ones that you know are real trainwrecks.Because sooner or later something real ugly is gonna happen.

tim, big up to you for leaving the dark side :)

Kriss
09-30-2007, 08:39 AM
nuthing wrong with a little powder ,!

Wrong, there's a LOT wrong with powder.

it all comes back around....Coke is shit..for fucked up people...know a few in NYC myself :P

Yes coke is shit. Cocaine is the Indian's REVENGE upon the white man. Crack was developed and marketed by the CIA, specifically targeted at Black populations to destroy those communities, DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

some girls are so full of shit, all that rubbish about "i am drug free and very exclusive" on your websites, and the reality is that they will suck some sleazy dealer's cock all night for lines of powder.

Did you know that Alexander Shulgin is a long time member of Bohemian Grove?

gialicious
09-30-2007, 05:59 PM
nuthing wrong with a little powder ,!

Wrong, there's a LOT wrong with powder.

Yes coke is shit. Cocaine is the Indian's REVENGE upon the white man. Crack was developed and marketed by the CIA, specifically targeted at Black populations to destroy those communities, DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

some girls are so full of shit, all that rubbish about "i am drug free and very exclusive" on your websites, and the reality is that they will suck some sleazy dealer's cock all night for lines of powder.

Did you know that Alexander Shulgin is a long time member of Bohemian Grove?HUNNY YOU NEED TO RELAX AND FIND SOMTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME,STOP WORRIE ABOUT WHAT TRANNY DOES COKE......LOL GET A LIFE ,

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that puts that shit up their nose, is a complete moron, idoit, imbisule(sp), etc. You can pisk the name, or maybe you can't, those of you that are that stupid. :frustrated :banghead :crazy

d
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
lol at you people getting mad at trannys doing some blow at a party....if you ever went to any other nyc club (mr black, pacha, home, plum whatever) u'd see coke is the lifeblood of nyc nightlife....some of u dudes in this post probably havent been in a nightclub since the early 70s...

gialicious
09-30-2007, 06:12 PM
lol at you people getting mad at trannys doing some blow at a party....if you ever went to any other nyc club (mr black, pacha, home, plum whatever) u'd see coke is the lifeblood of nyc nightlife....some of u dudes in this post probably havent been in a nightclub since the early 70s... lol werk it out girl!

michaelalberton
09-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Preach, brother JWBL! It's always interesting to hear what you have to day about the club scene.

I'm not there, but I have experience with people who have substance abuse issues. Most people will not recognize they have a problem until something drastic happens. Then whatever that thing is that wakes them up they are later thankful for, though it always appears to be a disaster when you first face it.

And a lot of people in our community don't get the message that it is bad to be judgmental of other people. If you have to feel that you are better than someone else, to feel good about yourself, you are bound to fall. We are all the same, in that every person has a unique gift of some kind.
As you put a person down you lose something they may have given you later. There is an infinite number of examples to prove the principle.

And to make it clear, JWBL, I don't think that you are judging people yourself. You are seeing some truth through the haze and glitter of the night life. You seem to be reflecting back what 'miss better than thou' gave out to others.

You should open a business as a night life tour guide.
Sweet avatar, love bitches brew and miles davis in general.

Kriss
09-30-2007, 06:56 PM
HUNNY YOU NEED TO RELAX AND FIND SOMTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME,STOP WORRIE ABOUT WHAT TRANNY DOES COKE......LOL GET A LIFE ,

Maybe you should be worrying about how the cocaine is making your HAIR and TEETH fall out. It Will. Actually I worry about EVERYONE that does coke.

Coke is bullshit, AN EGO drug for people who are lacking in confidance and have low self esteem. Coke distorts one's perception so that they cannot see their imperfections yet see others as "below them". The Indians in coca producing countries don't do powder like the white and hispanic peoples, they ONLY chew the leaf. Cocaine powder is POISON.

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE that puts that shit up their nose, is a complete moron, idoit, imbisule(sp), etc. You can pisk the name, or maybe you can't, those of you that are that stupid. :frustrated :banghead :crazy

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
lol at you people getting mad at trannys doing some blow at a party....if you ever went to any other nyc club (mr black, pacha, home, plum whatever) u'd see coke is the lifeblood of nyc nightlife....some of u dudes in this post probably havent been in a nightclub since the early 70s...

I don't give a fuck where you are or where you do it, male, GG, TG, FDNY, NYPD, NYFD, USDA, USGA, MLB, NFL, USN, USMC, USAF, USA, USCG, NASCAR, LPWLMF, etc....you do the shit, you're a FUCKIN' MORON!!!"
That's my last word on the matter.

DJ_Asia
09-30-2007, 07:17 PM

Did you know that Alexander Shulgin is a long time member of Bohemian Grove?

Didnt know that but I do now...thanks for the info!
I used to shovel that shit up my nose back in my rock and roll daze...terrorizing the Sunset Strip getting high with Steven Adler(Guns and Roses drummer)...sadly he didnt get out,but I did.

People that do coke are basically sad lonely people...either that or no one has opened their eyes to psychotropics...of which im a big supporter,though not much of a user.

gialicious
09-30-2007, 07:53 PM
[quote=d]lol at you people getting mad at trannys doing some blow at a party....if you ever went to any other nyc club (mr black, pacha, home, plum whatever) u'd see coke is the lifeblood of nyc nightlife....some of u dudes in this post probably havent been in a nightclub since the early 70s...

I don't give a fuck where you are or where you do it, male, GG, TG, FDNY, NYPD, NYFD, USDA, USGA, MLB, NFL, USN, USMC, USAF, USA, USCG, NASCAR, LPWLMF, etc....you do the shit, you're a FUCKIN' MORON!!!"
That's my last word on the matter.[/quote get a life !!!!!!!!!!

gialicious
09-30-2007, 07:56 PM
[quote=d]lol at you people getting mad at trannys doing some blow at a party....if you ever went to any other nyc club (mr black, pacha, home, plum whatever) u'd see coke is the lifeblood of nyc nightlife....some of u dudes in this post probably havent been in a nightclub since the early 70s...

STOP PLEASE just becouse you dont like ITdonsent mean you can call people FUCKING MORONS!!!!!

Rod la Rod
09-30-2007, 07:57 PM
HUNNY YOU NEED TO RELAX AND FIND SOMTHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME,STOP WORRIE ABOUT WHAT TRANNY DOES COKE......LOL GET A LIFE ,

Maybe you should be worrying about how the cocaine is making your HAIR and TEETH fall out. It Will. Actually I worry about EVERYONE that does coke.

Cocaine powder is POISON.

Here are the options for a night out at a club looking for sex;

1. Split an 8 ball+ 750ml Stoli 100 proof = 8 hours of fun with hot willing partner, non-stop fucking, all night sex. Cost around $500

2. no coke + 8-10 drinks = no date, black out, fist fight in parking lot, DUI, wake up in hospital ward of LA county jail.
Cost 10K bail + 5K medical cost + suspended license, court cost, 2 days in jail, 3 years probation.

I choose option #1

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 08:00 PM

Yes, It does!!!

Quinn
09-30-2007, 08:00 PM

Cocaine powder is POISON.

Here are the options for a night out at a club looking for sex;

1. Split an 8 ball+ 750ml Stoli 100 proof = 8 hours of fun with hot willing partner, non-stop fucking, all night sex. Cost around $500

2. no coke + 8-10 drinks = no date, black out, fist fight in parking lot, DUI, wake up in hospital ward of LA county jail.
Cost 10K bail + 5K medical cost + suspended license, court cost, 2 days in jail, 3 years probation.

I choose option #1

Frankly, both options sound like dead ends to me.

-Quinn

peggygee
09-30-2007, 09:19 PM
People that snort coke are most likely smoking it, and or injecting
it as well. Snorting it is a fairly inefficient method of getting it into your
body.

And of all the various drugs, coke is a drug that you will want more and
more of, you never get enough.

So now you're sucking dick, turning tricks to keep that little white rock
in that glass dick, broken antenna, nip bottle or whatever you use to
smoke out of.

If you're using coke you're very likely to be using other drugs as well. You
may be using alcohol, Valium, or Xanax, so that you can calm down a bit.
Hell you may be doing speedballs, coke and heroin just so you're not so
edgy.

Since all or most of your money is going to drugs you're not eating
properly, or otherwise taking care of yourself. That electro you need,
you didn't get. That sil and the breast job you wanted just went up in
smoke, up your nose, or in your veins.

The SRS you wanted you can pretty much forget about. And no girlfriend
you can not quit any time you want, and no Miss Thing you won't be going
back to school or any of those other pipe dreams of your's that you had,
or that you tell tricks or people gullible enough to believe it.

You used to be cute, you used to be cunty, now you're a hot mess that
only comes out at night, maybe you've gone back to being a boy, cause
since you can't afford mones, you ain't fem no more.

You've probably been evicted, haven't paid rent, even when you had
roomates. Maybe you should rob a trick, cause your family isn't going to
give you any more money, particularly after the last dozen or so times
that you have hit them up for some.

Have I just described you, has this happened to you yet, will it happen to
you?

Right now you habit may be manageable, you may have it under control,
but give it time, and I promise that the things that I have just outlined or
worse willl happen to you, and by no means am I wishing any bad luck
upon you.

How can I say the things I have, it's because I have lived them, and have
known countless other girls who have gone through the same scenarios,
must of them are no longer anong the living.

I was one of the lucky ones, I have been clean ten years, but trust me
when I tell you that I have been through hell and back.

I pray that you will take my words to heart so that you will not have to
experience the horrors that I have.

Peg....

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/gethighonlife.jpg

cockcraver
09-30-2007, 11:41 PM
corvettedude u need to chill the fuck out....coke definately isnt the drug for u....i think u are more in need of some valium

Rod la Rod
10-01-2007, 01:54 AM
You are not serious about Courtney Love? That skank is makes Keith Richards look like a lightweight. I know for a fact that she is still using drugs and buying them with Kurt Cobain's money.
I know her and I know what she is. I have known many like her.

She is directly responsible for the death of Kurt Cobain. Remember he didn't O.D. on heroin, he died as a result of a self inflicted shotgun blast because of her, and his managers prodding him to go to rehab while she was still high as a kite. He died because there was nobody who cared about him except as a money making enterprise. He was an innocent kid who got involved with a drug addicted sociopath.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-01-2007, 01:56 AM
corvettedude u need to chill the fuck out....coke definately isnt the drug for u....i think u are more in need of some valium

cockcraver, I spent 26 years as a Navy SEAL, protecting your right to be the shithead you are, and so you could speak freely. I did not serve to protect the you jackasses freedom to indulge in drugs, of any kind. So, I suggest you take your bullshit and cram it(my freedom of speach). I worked for my Constutional Rights, did you?

puddinfoot
10-01-2007, 02:59 AM
bumping a few lines once-in-a-while aint bad, but

conscientious drug abuse is pretty indicative of how little you care about yourself and other people.

keep this in mind if you feel the need to defend your habit, or downplay it.

Felicia Katt
10-01-2007, 03:06 AM

Aren't you a smoker?

FK

CORVETTEDUDE
10-01-2007, 04:05 AM

Aren't you a smoker?

FK

No, But I will admit, I was.

Felicia Katt
10-01-2007, 04:18 AM
Aren't you a smoker?

FK

No, But I will admit, I was.
when you were, would you have changed your mind about it if someone had called you a fucking moron?

FK

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 04:21 AM
Drug use is stupid, but I will admit I had a lot of fun with it. I couldn't even imagine smoking pot anymore, and for a long time I use to smoke it everyday.

You grow up, you grow out of it. Whiskey was probably the worst substance I ever over-used, and that's not even considered a drug.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-01-2007, 04:24 AM
so glad I've never done drugs, especially after reading some replies

Jericho
10-01-2007, 04:54 AM
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recreational drug use.
It's the same as anything else, a question of moderation and knowing your limits. And if you don't know your limits, it's going to fuck you up.

Whiskey's a bad friend.

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 05:09 AM
There's nothing wrong with a bit of recreational drug use.
It's the same as anything else, a question of moderation and knowing your limits. And if you don't know your limits, it's going to fuck you up.

Whiskey's a bad friend.

Heh. Whiskey is the crazy cousin on the booze spectrum. "It was fun hanging out, but see ya around mate".

I'll stick with good beer.

DJ_Asia
10-01-2007, 05:17 AM
My fav drug addict are the ones who look down at those who use coke or E,or any illegal drug...but its not a night on the town without a pursefull of various ill gotten perscription drugs all washed down w/ some expensive bubbly....then they look at you straight in the face and say...

I dont do drugs!

mbf
10-01-2007, 09:43 AM
i havent been a saint myself. in my late teens early twens I ve been a walkin drugstore. yet, due to some ugly things that happened to friends, I quit and I am sober for 7 years now, I dont even smoke no more.

I will not cast stones on those who do drugs. I can understand why they do, in the beginning its awesome. but it turns ugly real quick.

I applaude anybody who left the dark side.

slinky
10-01-2007, 12:01 PM
The biggest problem isn't the recreational aspect of it: its that the girls are doing it while "at work". And that leads to the bullshit, whether it's getting too feisty and starting trouble, to not being able to perform for their tricks because they got coke dick.

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 02:40 PM
[corvettedude's rant:I spent 26 years as a Navy SEAL, protecting your right to be the shithead you are, and so you could speak freely. I did not serve to protect the you jackasses freedom to indulge in drugs, of any kind. So, I suggest you take your bullshit and cram it(my freedom of speach). I worked for my Constutional Rights, did you?]

whoopie fuckin do....sorry gandhi the world wouldnt be the same without u

CORVETTEDUDE
10-01-2007, 04:08 PM
[corvettedude's rant:I spent 26 years as a Navy SEAL, protecting your right to be the shithead you are, and so you could speak freely. I did not serve to protect the you jackasses freedom to indulge in drugs, of any kind. So, I suggest you take your bullshit and cram it(my freedom of speach). I worked for my Constutional Rights, did you?]

whoopie fuckin do....sorry gandhi the world wouldnt be the same without u

So, what you're sayin', is you are just a little cowardly faggot, flappin' his lips.

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 04:15 PM
what are u on about.....u say uve served 26yrs in the navy seal so what age does that make u.....does mid life crisis ring a bell people....now fuck off and preach somewhere else cos ive no time for losers like u

VictoriaJaye
10-01-2007, 04:38 PM
powder at parties is an escape tactic to let go of worries for a while, but its a hell of a slippery slope...one much more dangerous than skiing on a mountain!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
what are u on about.....u say uve served 26yrs in the navy seal so what age does that make u.....does mid life crisis ring a bell people....now fuck off and preach somewhere else cos ive no time for losers like u

Oh yea, considerably older, and proud of it. I noticed you didn't deny you are, in fact, a cowardly little faggot.

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 05:11 PM
yawn yawn

echimandu
10-01-2007, 08:13 PM

STOP PLEASE just becouse you dont like ITdonsent mean you can call people FUCKING MORONS!!!!!You know, I personally wouldn't waste my time warning you about the dangers of drugs. The life expectancy for most trannies is around 30 to 40 years and when you add coke in the mix, start subtracting the years. Truth is, you probably won't be around very long for this to matter anyway. And its obvious you have very little education(see the spelling of because) so why waste my time talking to an illiterate. I hope you at least read what Peggy said. Continue doing coke and your nightmares will come true.

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 08:18 PM
See the spelling of: "Contiue". Heh.

Throwing stones from glass houses. I'll never understand that.

Rod la Rod
10-01-2007, 08:27 PM
I hear Elvis was a "special agent" in the war on drugs appointed by Nixon.

A great role model for the kids.

echimandu
10-01-2007, 08:29 PM

Throwing stones from glass houses. I'll never understand that.Only an oversight on my part. Thanks for pointing that out TRANNY ASS KISSER.

mbf
10-01-2007, 08:35 PM
I hear Elvis was a "special agent" in the war on drugs appointed by Nixon.

A great role model for the kids.

YEAH one of the best things histroy was able to muster when it comes to irony :lol:

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 08:37 PM
[echimandu wrote:
The life expectancy for most trannies is aroung 30 to 40 years..... its obvious you have very little education(see the spelling of because) so why waste my time talking to an illiterate]

what does this new word 'aroung' mean? give us an update. and where are u pulling these stats about life expectancy from?????

TJT
10-01-2007, 08:41 PM
I miss hashish. There was a good drug. Haven't seen it the States in 20 years.

All it made you want to do was roll around together in bed and giggle. Bring hashish back to America for the good of the country.

echimandu
10-01-2007, 08:42 PM
[echimandu wrote:
The life expectancy for most trannies is aroung 30 to 40 years..... its obvious you have very little education(see the spelling of because) so why waste my time talking to an illiterate]

what does this new word 'aroung' mean? give us an update. and where are u pulling these stats about life expectancy from?????Another oversight, but I have degrees so I'm entitled to it. If you've spent any time in this scene and been around trannies, you would know the stats are accurate. Talk to some girls who work the streets, they'll tell you.

yodajazz
10-01-2007, 08:44 PM
You know, I personally wouldn't waste my time warning you about the dangers of drugs. The life expectancy for most trannies is aroung 30 to 40 years and when you add coke in the mix, start subtracting the years. Truth is, you probably won't be around very long for this to matter anyway. And its obvious you have very little education(see the spelling of because) so why waste my time talking to an illiterate. I hope you at least read what Peggy said. Contiue doing coke and your nightmares will come true.

I'll bet a 10 spot that he never makes to ten posts.

echimandu
10-01-2007, 08:48 PM
You know, I personally wouldn't waste my time warning you about the dangers of drugs. The life expectancy for most trannies is aroung 30 to 40 years and when you add coke in the mix, start subtracting the years. Truth is, you probably won't be around very long for this to matter anyway. And its obvious you have very little education(see the spelling of because) so why waste my time talking to an illiterate. I hope you at least read what Peggy said. Contiue doing coke and your nightmares will come true.

I'll bet a 10 spot that he never makes to ten posts.I'm not a he. :roll:

TJT
10-01-2007, 08:48 PM
A quarter gram of Lebanese Blonde would do him good,Yoda.

Hashish,it's the drug your Mother preferred.

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 08:49 PM

Throwing stones from glass houses. I'll never understand that.Only an oversight on my part. Thanks for pointing that out TRANNY ASS KISSER.

I've kissed, licked, and stuck my tongue way up one of your (I'm assuming) favorite TS stars ass. :P

Alright, let's just get this "drug debate" out of the way.

Question: Are drugs "bad"? Answer: No. Drugs are just a "thing".

Is using drugs stupid? Yes. So is drinking coca cola. Unless you live the life of a pristine monk, pretty much everything a person does is in some ways stupid.

People judge things by the way they or others use them. Just don't be stupid, that's pretty much it.

mbf
10-01-2007, 08:51 PM
heck, its mushroom season people!!!!

echimandu
10-01-2007, 08:58 PM

I've kissed, licked, and stuck my tongue way up one of your (I'm assuming) favorite TS stars ass. :P Alright, let's just get this "drug debate" out of the way.

Is using drugs stupid? Yes. So is drinking coca cola. Unless you live the life of a pristine monk, pretty much everything a person does is in some ways stupid.

People judge things by the way they or others use them. Just don't be stupid, that's pretty much it.Umm, Well I don't have a fav trannie and none of them are stars to me. As for drugs, your call your life. Wow, you need to clean the shit off your nose and your tongue. Use soap.

TJT
10-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes it is,mbf. It's so damned dry here nothing is coming up though.

The local weed seems to be excellent this year. Haven't seen any bud yet,but the leaf that's been floating around is excellent. Hot and dry summers kill yield but always seems to kick potency through the roof.

mbf
10-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Yes it is,mbf. It's so damned dry here nothing is coming up though.

The local weed seems to be excellent this year. Haven't seen any bud yet,but the leaf that's been floating around is excellent. Hot and dry summers kill yield but always seems to kick potency through the roof.

well, I had some luck recently. I ll probably post some shrooms later on, I took pics with my cell phone cam 8)

hondarobot
10-01-2007, 09:04 PM

I've kissed, licked, and stuck my tongue way up one of your (I'm assuming) favorite TS stars ass. :P Alright, let's just get this "drug debate" out of the way.

People judge things by the way they or others use them. Just don't be stupid, that's pretty much it.Umm, Well I don't have a fav trannie and none of them are stars to me. As for drugs, your call your life. Wow, you need to clean the shit off your nose and your tongue. Use soap.

I just went and bought some soap. That stuff works great! All these years, I was using butter. . .

:screwy

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 09:08 PM
[echimandu wrote:
Another oversight, but I have degrees so I'm entitled to it]

u may have degrees but ur still an asshole

RawNY
10-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Damm, just occured to me that I may be one of the few people here who actually hung out at Studio 54 and watched the stars and their hangers on get all shit faced on coke, booze, pills,
Never did any of them any good.
I can not for the life of me figure out what the debate is about. I have never met an old junkie, just young ones who look old. Get real people

Rod la Rod
10-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Damm, just occured to me that I may be one of the few people here who actually hung out at Studio 54 and watched the stars and their hangers on get all shit faced on coke, booze, pills,
I can not for the life of me figure out what the debate is about. I have never met an old junkie, just young ones who look old. Get real people

Wow! Studio 54. You are so cool! That must be the only place in history where drugs were ever used by a bunch of pathetic old AIDS queens.

Let me think; "old junkies"?

Ever hear of William S. Burroughs? How about Timothy Leary, Keith Richards, Ray Charles, Edgar Allen Poe, Vincent Van Gogh, Sigmund Freud, Amedeo Modigliani, etc..?

These are great people who actually accomplished something with their lives. Geniuses who contributed something of value to the human race, as opposed to your claim to fame that you, "actually hung out at Studio 54". Congratulations! You are a pathetic "hanger on" and a loser.

slinky
10-02-2007, 02:04 AM

OH, so you were one of those asshole gawker wannabees that watched us having fun at the 54? Did you watch us fuck in the balcony as well?

Mr_Man
10-02-2007, 02:30 AM

Felicia Katt
10-02-2007, 03:19 AM
[echimandu wrote:
what does this new word 'aroung' mean? give us an update. and where are u pulling these stats about life expectancy from?????Another oversight, but I have degrees so I'm entitled to it. If you've spent any time in this scene and been around trannies, you would know the stats are accurate. Talk to some girls who work the streets, they'll tell you.
With all those degrees, you'd think you'd know the difference between empircal evidence and anecdotal accounts? Or at least have the basic research skills to find some actual study with real statstics to support your premise?

FK

whatsupwithat
10-02-2007, 03:30 AM
[echimandu wrote:
With all those degrees, you'd think you'd know the difference between empircal evidence and anecdotal accounts? Or at least have the basic research skills to find some actual study with real statstics to support your premise?

FK

Violence. Disease. No legal rights. Injustice. Alcoholism. Prostitution. Poverty. Drug use. The things that lessen life spans. Is one prone to find more of these things in segments of the trans community? Yeah. Has it caused an inordinate amount of deaths at a young age? Yeah. But its changing...and hopefully the path of least resistance will become the one of most for many.

hondarobot
10-02-2007, 04:52 AM
[echimandu wrote:

FK

hopefully the path of least resistance will become the one of most for many.

That's a true statement. Work is required to produce results. Simple truth. Those are always the hardest truths to deal with, because a person can't argue their way around them.

:?

TheOne1
10-02-2007, 06:04 AM
watch out for the coke bugs ladies... they are REAL!

GIA LOVES RON
10-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Hello everyone. I'm a recovering addict myself, i've been using methamphetamine or in the streets more popularly known as "tina", "crystal", "ice", "tweak" for two any half years, almost everyday if I have the chance. I've seen a lot of girls including myself doing it for the sake of masking their problems in life and giving them "fake" perception of the real world like they are living in the "cuckoo" land, it's not gonna make their problems and frustrations in life dissappear, it will just make it worse. I know these things because I was one of them back then, it's a very sad life. You will lose your loved ones, your family, your self dignity and most of all your self-worth and respect. I've seen girls losing their tempers in bars and they would just start a fight with you without any valid reasons at all, i've witnessed girls that are doing good with their lives and suddenly the drug comes along and next thing you know they're street walkers already with no money , no food, no shelter. I mean any kind of illegal drugs can literally make your life miserable and almost worthless. I used to hang out in Las Vegas Lounge in the Commercial Center in Nevada where I really got into deep with the drug, from there everything seems crazy to the point where I will end up giving up my apartment and probably walk around the streets :banghead. Thankfully I got out of it in the nick of time because of my boyfriend and my love for him. I GOT MY LIFE BACK AND I'M VERY HAPPY NOW MORE THAN EVER. I feel like i'm back with my senses and things will be better when your not into any kind of illegal drugs. So there, just shared my true story about this topic even though its about cocaine..... :banghead

slinky
10-02-2007, 07:50 AM
The truly American drug. WAY worse than coke, probably worse than H.

mbf
10-02-2007, 08:25 AM
By the way there is an old Italian wives tale around here that if you boil an unknown mushroom with a silver dollar if it turns black it is poisonous. We have actually lost a few of our fellow hunters from this tale. Have you ever heard of it?

sure, I know that story. and of course its a heap of shit (HOS). there are others like that out there lol

anyways, thanx for ur wishes, may the sucess be with you in your hunt as well!!!!

HawaiiTrannyChaser
10-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Ok, ok. Enough of the recovering addict stories. How is the SEX when on "powder". Would love some hot stories.

mbf
10-02-2007, 08:42 AM
. I mean any kind of illegal drugs can literally make your life miserable and almost worthless.

expand this to ANY drug available please. the ocus in this thread is too much on "illegal" drugs for my "taste", since alcohol is perfectly legal and overall and on the long run ruining a hell lot of peoples lives.

Thankfully I got out of it in the nick of time because of my boyfriend and my love for him. I GOT MY LIFE BACK AND I'M VERY HAPPY NOW MORE THAN EVER. I feel like i'm back with my senses and things will be better when your not into any kind of illegal drugs. So there, just shared my true story about this topic even though its about cocaine..... :banghead

kudos to you getting back on track :D

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 03:56 PM
[GIA LOVES RON wrote:
I GOT MY LIFE BACK AND I'M VERY HAPPY NOW MORE THAN EVER. I feel like i'm back with my senses and things will be better when your not into any kind of illegal drugs.

Good to hear u got urself together....im drug free myself and i feel better each day...anyone who thinks they cant give up the habit CAN because i thought the same and now im clean

[HawaiiTrannyChaser wrote:
Ok, ok. Enough of the recovering addict stories. How is the SEX when on "powder". Would love some hot stories.]

its hit and miss man...sometimes its the best sex in the world but mostly it just turns ur dick into a rag doll

dasani75
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
sex on blow = shit...sucks for me...coke dick...

sex on X = best shit in the world...hands down...i'm shooting darts out my dick...unreal...just had it this past weekend...

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 04:20 PM
agreed..sometimes hard getting it 'up' on x but when u do its trobbing lol and u cum a bucket load

TJT
10-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Every time meth comes back it amazes me. That shit is a killer.

I saw the first wave in the late 60's/early 70's and three comebacks of the shit since. I've got to be thinking some of the younger kids who are doing it now are the grandkids of some of those first meth heads?

house
10-02-2007, 07:59 PM

cockcraver, I spent 26 years as a Navy SEAL, protecting your right to be the shithead you are, and so you could speak freely. I did not serve to protect the you jackasses freedom to indulge in drugs, of any kind. So, I suggest you take your bullshit and cram it(my freedom of speach). I worked for my Constutional Rights, did you?

I also believe coke is a bad idea unless you're really really educated on the subject and have lots of self control. I wouldnt do it but i know alot of well off people who do.
But on an unrelated note, how come people who have been in the military love to put it out there? Are you guys not appreciated enough in real life on your other merits so you need to keep putting it out there like "Hey now the world owes me something"? They often end with "i worked for my rights, did you?". Like being in the military is the most honorable things in the world lol. How about FDNY, NYPD? How about doctors? All these people put their lives on the line or waste a significant part of their lives educating themselves in order to help others. But you don't hear out of uniform NYPD say, "Hey i protect you every day, do you protect others like I do?" Or a doctor say, "I went to medical school for 10 years so you could have the constitutional right to live". Just wondering. What makes military people feel so much more entitled? Especially since the US military hasnt fought a defensive war since WWII and Afghanistan. any ideas?

cockcraver
10-02-2007, 08:04 PM
LOL well put man....its not like he was working as a volunteer

GIA LOVES RON
10-03-2007, 05:02 AM
Ok, ok. Enough of the recovering addict stories. How is the SEX when on "powder". Would love some hot stories.

WELL!!!! I did have bad things happen with me when i was on that drugs but there is also a truth to "SEX IS MORE INTENSE AND LONGER LASTING" when your on it..... I have to say when I was having sex with that drug, I was amazed of how long it took me to get the climax....and I mean almost a whole day would take me just to get my climax........aaahhhhhhhhh.....those days.....but I'll stop talking about it, it gives me the chills just thinking about it and the craziness that brought me...but "sex wise" , I have to admit it gets you all up there in the sky.......or the cuckoo land.....hahahahahahhaha! :twisted:

cockcraver
10-03-2007, 03:33 PM
true lol its a marathon with ur high but overall the negatives out way the positives