PDA

View Full Version : can post-ops cum

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 01:56 AM
this may be a stupid question but its one i dont know the answer to...do they come and do they get the same pleasure from sex?

whatsupwithat
09-28-2007, 01:58 AM
does a bear shit in the woods?

tsntx
09-28-2007, 02:05 AM
do fags crave cock?

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 02:11 AM
haha....does jennifer have emotional issues

tsntx
09-28-2007, 02:16 AM
haha....does jennifer have emotional issues

does everything go over your head?
:roll:

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 02:22 AM
jennnifer jennifer, i dont like all this tension...if i lived nearby it would lead to great sex but i dont so its just unnecessary...its playground stuff...so why dont u go to bed and have a wank

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 02:37 AM
this may be a stupid question but its one i dont know the answer to...do they come and do they get the same pleasure from sex?

Have you heard of the "internets?". The "internets" allows you to research many many topics.

Use the "internets."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

thats great advice braveman but it doesnt really answer my question....if i want to hear ur opinion ill rattle ur cage

tsntx
09-28-2007, 02:49 AM
thats great advice braveman but it doesnt really answer my question....if i want to hear ur opinion ill rattle ur cage

i think what you meant to say is "if i want your opinion ill make a stupid thread and ask for information"

in which case you did....

and he responded w/ helpful info so you wouldnt look like such an idiot the next time you wanted to know something that can be answered by using a search function or
:google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google :google

hopefully that helps clear things up for you

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 02:57 AM
clear as day jen, it prob was a stupid thread but i searched the site and it hadnt been answered...just wanted to know.

but as for the rude answers, as the saying goes:

if uve nothing nice to say......

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 03:18 AM
no worries mate, thanks for the advice and ill think before i start random threads next time ;)

CORVETTEDUDE
09-28-2007, 06:17 AM
Sorry man, I've had enough. Jen(tsntx) has you nailed. It really doesn't matter if a post-op can or cannot cum...it doesn't prevent you from being the moron you exhibit. Normally, I have a tenet I subscribe to, "there is no such thing as a dumb question" however, cockcraver, you ask some very dumb questions. And, every time you respond, you continue to show you lack of intellect. Sorry, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, there's a real good chance it's a duck. :shrug

slinky
09-28-2007, 07:06 AM
if uve nothing nice to say......

then come sit next to me.

tsluva
09-28-2007, 07:55 AM
as i heard one post-op tgirl say on a tv talk show, ..." the electricity
works and so does the plumbing. "

justatransgirl
09-28-2007, 11:00 AM
I think the earlier hijack sacred off our new post-op girl - Wicked Mira.

She can probably answer this question with some authority.

I'll let you know in a year or so...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 12:23 PM
Sorry man, I've had enough. Jen(tsntx) has you nailed. It really doesn't matter if a post-op can or cannot cum...it doesn't prevent you from being the moron you exhibit. Normally, I have a tenet I subscribe to, "there is no such thing as a dumb question" however, cockcraver, you ask some very dumb questions. And, every time you respond, you continue to show you lack of intellect. Sorry, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, there's a real good chance it's a duck. :shrug

uve had enough have u....well im offended now lol get ur head out of jens ass and go stick ur dick in ur exhaust u fucking twat. its a forum and i dont think the question is that bad. now mind ur own business and chill the fuck out

francisfkudrow
09-28-2007, 04:52 PM
OH MY GOD! 2 pages of posts, 17 posts total, and only 2 of them actually made the effort to answer a completely valid question. The rest of the posts were people complaining about the question being asked in the first place!

Nice. Really friendly guys.

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 05:03 PM
LOL i was starting to convince myself i was a fool

mofungo
09-28-2007, 05:33 PM
LOL i was starting to convince myself i was a fool

You're not a fool. You asked a valid question and have received harsh responses from people who don't have the knowledge to respond intelligently. That is so rare on the HA forum .

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 05:40 PM
ty its good to hear there are decent human beings among the ingnorant physcopaths

gaiseric
09-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Dude, resize the avatar

stillies77
09-28-2007, 11:14 PM
I <3 Jen...hahaha

cockcraver
09-29-2007, 01:46 AM
im not being rude but what has that got to do with anything lol

jefferson1776
09-29-2007, 02:15 AM
I doubt they can ejaculate since their testicles are removed...

Silcc69
09-29-2007, 02:59 AM
This is an interesting question but if they dont have balls then I guess that is a no then?

manbearpig
09-29-2007, 07:26 AM

Have you heard of the "internets?". The "internets" allows you to research many many topics.

Use the "internets."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_reassignment_surgery

austinjohn1
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
tsntx is just a shriveled little man in a plastic girl suit, get over yourself please, we could all do without your pathetic/constant insults, i mean shit get the fuck over yourself.

cockcraver
10-07-2007, 09:42 PM
ive no probs with tsntx now but at the time we disagreed on a couple of things....im looking forward to see how this one turns out!

GinX
10-07-2007, 11:12 PM
Here's a link to a good page that I think can answer most of your questions:

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html#anchor104946

cockcraver
10-07-2007, 11:18 PM
cheers :)

manbearpig
10-08-2007, 12:58 AM
ive no probs with tsntx now but at the time we disagreed on a couple of things....im looking forward to see how this one turns out!

haha...yea...this will most certainly be interesting to say the least :wink: