PDA

View Full Version : HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHECK OUT MY NEW DIGS!!!

giadarling
04-25-2005, 04:58 AM
i finaly did it!!!! i got a face lift!!!! LOL
not on my face thoe!!!! but on my web site thanks to DAN the MAN!!!! AKA shemale sniper we worked all weekend and did it so be sure to check out my web site and the new updated look!!! with all current pictures and all kinds of new features like web cam shows 7 nights a week and streaming video!!! and iam still working on a few more things!!! so check it out!!!!!!

i figured what the hell i had surgery by the bucket full this past 2 years so the site should have atleast one lift! LOL

any whooo hope you enjoy it and have fun!!!

oooh yes i know i cant spell!!!! LOL wink

WWW.GIADARLING.COM

hondarobot
04-25-2005, 05:07 AM
Oh. . .My. . .God. . .

You are so damn cute I can hardly stand it! And your site just keeps getting better.

OK, now I really, really gotta go, just had to say something here.

:)

blckhaze
04-25-2005, 05:56 AM
Oh how wish i could get hands on that bosy. MMM-MMM!!!!!! :shock: :shock: Simply mouthwater, dick hardening sexy!!!!

LG
04-25-2005, 11:47 AM
Very nice website Gia. And you keep looking better and better.

giadarling
04-25-2005, 04:18 PM
your to sweeeet thank yoiu peoples!!!!

wink!

gia

Nowhereboy
04-25-2005, 04:57 PM
Congrats Gia,

Now your website is almost as beautiful as you, almost! You have always been gorgeous but you keep getting better and better.

Ecstatic
04-25-2005, 07:50 PM
I like the new look of your website, Gia. Very elegant and stylish, just like you. The free tour is very effective; I love the preview gallery and other features. Content in the popup windows (like your bio) would be easier to read if you added some padding (no, not that kind of padding, lol, but html padding to provide about a 5-pixel buffer around the text to keep it from bumping up against the frame of the window--Dan the Man will know what I'm talking about).

I'm definitely coming back for more--it's been a while since I was a member of your site, but the new look is very compelling.

giadarling
04-26-2005, 03:00 AM
well thank you sweeeeet i will pass the coments down to dan the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

huggies and iam glad you likies likies!!!!

wink

G's