PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION: hater-trhead: which actor/ress sucks the most????

mbf
09-27-2007, 08:03 AM
many of us love films. we all have fav actors/actrsses. sometiems I would go and see a mediocre movie just bc my fav actors would be in it.

but, there is also the darkside. movies, that are ruined by certain individuals playin in them. people you cant even look at.

those are actors THAT SUCK.

so, fellow HA-folx, can you relate to that feeling?

my pick would be:

Ben Affleck

that guy has as much talent as a bucket full of screws. any movie he was in sucked big time. and his "marriage" with J-Low was just the cream of the cake....

dderek123
09-27-2007, 08:25 AM
Nicholas Cage, he fucking sucks. He ruins most movies that he stars in. Except Faceoff was pretty cool only because Jon Woo directed it and Lord of War was okay. The only reason he gets roles is because his father is a bigshot tv/movie producer.

Jericho
09-27-2007, 09:55 AM
Jim Carrey = Instant off.

Mugai_hentaisha
09-27-2007, 10:48 AM
WAY to many to name

Hollywood has never in its past been more untalented than it is right now.

Legend
09-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Jessica alba is hot but she can't act for shit.

1.Honey awful
2.good luck chuck awful
3.fantastic four 1&2 awful
4.sin city awful

If it wasn't for her t&a she wouldn't get as much work.

TJT
09-27-2007, 04:20 PM
Jeez,three of my top 10 in the first four posts.

Affleck doesn't bother me as much as the others. He's good in the "Jay & Silent Bob" films.

There should be a Nicholas Cage School of Overacting.

My also-rans
1 Sylvester Stallone-The King of Bad Actors
2 Tom Cruise-Come out of the closet!
3 John Travolta- See Tom Cruise
4 Kevin Costner-Proved he couldn't play dead in a cowboy movie.
5 Hugh Grant-If he's in it,it's gonna be bad.
6 Robert Redford - The Man of Wood. Five decades of trying and still can't act.

Jericho
09-27-2007, 04:59 PM
And you can add Jodie Forster to the list.
The beating should have been real in "The Brave One"!

flabbybody
09-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Kevin Kostner: always makes pretentious dumb ass movies that cost millions to produce.

2754tim
09-27-2007, 07:43 PM
Owen Wilson,Fucking Moron.
Most Of Nicholas Cage's Movies Blow.But I Do Love "Leaving For Las Vegas"

CORVETTEDUDE
09-27-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't care, much for Will Farrell.

TheOne1
09-27-2007, 08:30 PM
who were the actors/tresses that were going to move out of the country if the US went to war...? i nominate them. since they didn't leave the US, as far as i know.

wombat33
09-28-2007, 06:28 AM
many of us love films. we all have fav actors/actrsses. sometiems I would go and see a mediocre movie just bc my fav actors would be in it.

but, there is also the darkside. movies, that are ruined by certain individuals playin in them. people you cant even look at.

my pick would be:

Ben Affleck

that guy has as much talent as a bucket full of screws. any movie he was in sucked big time. and his "marriage" with J-Low was just the cream of the cake....

EASY:

ACTOR: KIANEAU REEVES (SP?)

ACTRESS: SANDRA BULLOCK

THEY BOTH SUCK. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HORRIBLE ACTING CHACK OUT A WALK IN THE CLOUDS WITH HIM AND PRETTY MUCN ANYTHING WITH HER IN IT (EXCEPT CRASH...SHE WAS OK....BUT STILL WEAK)

mbf
09-28-2007, 09:10 AM
another addition:

Adam "I am as funny as a kick in my balls" Sandler

anytime I see that guy I wanna punch his face

funnily it seems I and fellow HungAngelists seem to be way more forgiving regarding actresses. I had to think hard myself to come up with an actrESS I dont like, and voila:

Kirstie Alley

meghanchavalier
09-28-2007, 09:19 AM
There are alot of actors that are an instant turn off...My list would be

Steven Seagal
Heather Graham
The Rock
Eric Roberts

NYTSJulie
09-28-2007, 10:28 AM

my pick would be:

Ben Affleck

he looks hot jerking off, follow the link

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?cv=9&idx=4&from=&v=99TokfHqdEX&cl=SN8Eq5zll9q&a=200706011855_uuaRO&b=4zCidUHYLI7&s=B&geo_countrycode=&geo_latitude=&geo_longitude=&sstr=lrf||||O|95sq1o5q87ss1sp2n339qq70rsnqson0

mbf
09-28-2007, 10:59 AM

my pick would be:

Ben Affleck

he looks hot jerking off, follow the link

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?cv=9&idx=4&from=&v=99TokfHqdEX&cl=SN8Eq5zll9q&a=200706011855_uuaRO&b=4zCidUHYLI7&s=B&geo_countrycode=&geo_latitude=&geo_longitude=&sstr=lrf||||O|95sq1o5q87ss1sp2n339qq70rsnqson0

thanx but :puke

Chaotic
09-28-2007, 05:36 PM
Julia Roberts is one actress I avoid like a bad flu. I don't know if it's how she's cast, or what, but I have never liked any movie she was in. :smh

mofungo
09-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Nicholas Cage ... because his father is a bigshot tv/movie producer.

Are you referring to his Uncle, Coppola?

cockcraver
09-28-2007, 06:20 PM
They may be movie ruiners but occassionally they make a decent one:

1) Chris Klein (Hate him in everything)
2) Keanu Reeves (exept in The Devil's Advocate)
3) Val Killmer (exept in Heat)
4) Kevin Kostner (exept in Robin Hood)
5) Sylvester Stallone (exept in Rocky)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-28-2007, 07:24 PM
craver you need to shrink that avatar

2 of the worst actresses of all time in terms of speaking (not singing) in a film:

Jennifer Lopez
Madonna

youcancallmeclaire
09-28-2007, 08:14 PM
I don't know about worst actor, but for worst role ever I would nominate John Leguizamo in the Pest. That movie irritated the shit out of me.

I also really dislike Ben Stiller. All his characters are the same.
Chris Kline seems really insincere. It's impossible for him to act believably.

Falrune
09-28-2007, 08:22 PM
The actress that never fails to underwhelm me is Nicole Kidman

sexyredman
09-29-2007, 12:00 AM
Nicholas Cage or Keanu Reeves are the worst.

xschwingx2
09-29-2007, 12:12 AM
dumb ass thread

Legend
09-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Ashton Kutcher,in all his movies,tv shows he plays the dumb character and all of a sudden he tries something serious like the buttefly effect and it comes off as a joke.

Dino Velvet
09-29-2007, 12:32 AM
Barbara Streisand is the most annoying person on the planet.

But, as far as current actresses, no one makes me reach for my remote quicker than Julia Roberts. She would have been good casted as one of the horses on Deadwood though.

Jamie Foxx is the actor that gets on my nerves the most. Dude just bugs me and I'd like to kick his front four teeth in.

Coroner
09-29-2007, 02:18 AM
Ok what happened to my "Nicholas Cage haters club" welcome party?

I´m sure that Nicholas Cage doesn´t have many emotions. For example, he probably looks the same when he shits like when he laughs. The only two movies where he´s done a good job are "Birdy" and "Moonstruck". I love the wood hand scene. But I still think the directors could find better actors for those roles.

And I hate every newcomer "actor" in Hollywood and everything from Hollywood since 1997.

dderek123
09-29-2007, 04:28 AM
Nicholas Cage ... because his father is a bigshot tv/movie producer.

Are you referring to his Uncle, Coppola?

ahh yes, my bad. i gotta brush up on my Hollywood trivia.

dderek123
09-29-2007, 04:31 AM
I don't know about worst actor, but for worst role ever I would nominate John Leguizamo in the Pest. That movie irritated the shit out of me.

I also really dislike Ben Stiller. All his characters are the same.
Chris Kline seems really insincere. It's impossible for him to act believably.

Yeah that movie with Leguizamo was awful.
I agree with you on Ben Stiller except I absolutely loved Zoolander. I could probably quote that movie from beginning to end.

BBaggins06
09-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Watching Whoopi Goldberg is like driving past a horrific car wreck. Rosie O'Donnell is just painful to watch. I want to shove a red hot poker in my eyes whenever I see her on the screen. Mahalo

Matt

mbf
09-29-2007, 09:53 PM
one last addition:

after sitting thru G.I.Jane - only doable on a high dose of painkillers - I ll have to nominate Demi Moore - she surely doesnt suck at beeing bad. In pretty much ANY film she was in.

on a sidenote: the upgraded Demi Moore 2.0 as seen in Charlys Angels part ?? was without a doubt, a hot sight. nevertheless her "acting" is simply un-upgradable.