PDA

View Full Version : this one is for legend

mbf
09-26-2007, 12:22 AM
it will reinforce his spirits :D

Legend
09-26-2007, 01:07 AM
Funny your the guy who admitted to having homosexual tendencies and their risk of catching a sexually tramsitted disease is quite high,when was the last time you visited your local health clinic?

Hara asked three things that you want to do before you die and your reply,

3 things, lets see....

a) give "legend" a cockslap on his face

No thanks,nancy boy your penis isn't going anywhere near my face.

Your reply to a male poster

isnt he cute? no, he gets cuter each day!!!!!!

Oh and a little info to back up my high risk claim,

Study Finds H.I.V. Infection Is High for Young Gay Men

The first large-scale study of H.I.V. infection among young gay men in New York City has found that large numbers have become infected with the virus in the last two years, with the levels of infection among young black men exceeding those among whites and Hispanic men.

The results of the Young Men's Survey, conducted by the New York City Health Department and the New York City Blood Center, indicated that 12 percent of their sample of 15- to 22-year-old men who have sex with men are infected with H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS.

Interviews with 545 men who have sex with men were conducted last year in dance clubs, businesses and street locations throughout the city. The survey, which was financed by the Federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is one of a series in nine urban areas throughout the country. Though the surveys began in 1994, New York City participated for the first time last year.

The study found that 46 percent of the respondents reported that they had unprotected anal sex within the last six months, placing them at high risk for acquiring and transmitting H.I.V. Young black men were most heavily affected. Eighteen percent of young African-American men and 16 percent of gay men of mixed race in the survey were H.I.V. positive, while the infection rates were 9 percent among young Hispanic men and 3 percent among young white men, according to the Health Department.

''It certainly is a cause for concern,'' Dr. Mary Ann Chiasson, the assistant commissioner of Disease Intervention Research at the city's Health Department, said of the findings. ''It tells us exactly what kind of high-risk behavior this particular group of men is engaging in. It allows us to focus prevention where prevention is needed the most.''

Dr. Chiasson said yesterday that the study did not answer the question of whether high-risk behavior was on the rise among young gay men in New York City. She said the study was specifically intended to look at the prevalence of H.I.V. infection and current behavior of this particular group of young men, instead of changes in their behavior over time.

The study's results were announced at the recent Sixth Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Chicago.

Researchers said the racial and ethnic disparities in H.I.V. infection levels reflected nationwide trends.

The H.I.V. infection rate among the young men who previously had a sexually transmitted disease was 23 percent, while it was 10 percent among those without such a history.

Two-thirds of those participating in the survey reported that they had also had sex with women.

In San Francisco, similar behavioral surveys among men who have sex with men indicate that there have been increases in unsafe sexual behavior and rectal gonorrhea from 1994 to 1997, according to a weekly report published last month by the Centers for Disease Control.

In the New York City survey, about a third of the 15- to 18-year-olds had had a partner who was older than 30 in the six months prior to participating in the study, while about 45 percent of the 19- to 22-year-olds had partners older than 30.

''It's more likely that older men are H.I.V. infected than younger men so they may be at a higher risk of transmitting H.I.V.,'' Dr. Chiasson said. ''You see this pattern in sexually transmitted diseases, particularly in young women who are more likely to have older partners.''

Public health officials and advocates for people with AIDS said the survey pointed to the need for more prevention efforts in New York City, which has been one of the hardest-hit cities in the country since the early days of the epidemic.

Dr. Joshua Lipsman, the new executive director of the Gay Men's Health Crisis, the nation's largest AIDS service agency, said community groups could not manage without help from government at all levels.
http://nytimes.com

http://i20.tinypic.com/jt110w.png

mbf
09-26-2007, 01:15 AM
lmao you never fail to crack me up

this poster is totally along your way of thinking :lol:

and now I get shit from you by trying to buttress your inner -feelings.... so sad, you are never satisfied. :roll:

and then, who did tell you if cockslapping you is anywhere close of beeing erotic for me?

and even if it was, and even if i was gay, your history of calling out other people for beeing "homophobic" would apply to you very well.

since you use this post - that is totally serious of course - to portray me as gay.

so, whats the deal then???

Legend
09-26-2007, 01:35 AM
lmao you never fail to crack me up

this poster is totally along your way of thinking :lol:

and now I get shit from you by trying to buttress your inner -feelings.... so sad, you are never satisfied. :roll:

and then, who did tell you if cockslapping you is anywhere close of beeing erotic for me?

and even if it was, and even if i was gay, your history of calling out other people for beeing "homophobic" would apply to you very well.

since you use this post - that is totally serious of course - to portray me as gay.

so, whats the deal then???

Portray you?Idiot your the one who said you wanted your penis on another males face,homosexuality does involve putting your penis on another males face if you didn't know dumbass.Maybe you should start thinking before you say shit like that.

"so, whats the deal then???"

Why did you make this thread?so now that i took your attempt at a joke at me and turned it around pwned your lazy ass,your going to act stupid and crawl into a fetal position,
http://i20.tinypic.com/1588uo8.jpg

Realgirls4me
09-26-2007, 06:12 AM
mbf,

Will you tell me here, or PM me, as to how you got our little resident petroglyphic zit to respond to your thread? I've called him out twice with threads solely dedicated to him and the little hypocritical demented little coward won't bite. I can't find those threads now. Hmmm ???

I really need to know. I want to pounce on the little fuck like you can't believe.