PDA

View Full Version : Parties-When life throws you lemons, make lemonade!

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2007, 07:30 AM
OK folks-

I know this is going to sound like a broken record- BUT YET AGAIN we have to change party locations the last minute.

This has happened to me several times. After Vapor closed three weeks ago I figured we had found our new home @ Club Skool. But Skool unfortunately had a really large outstanding electricity bill from the past tenants which causes Con ED to shut the meter and lock it. As they try to resolve this issue- I am forced to move the paties elsewhere.

SO again at the last minute I find myself in this predicament. It's tough after advertising for weeks and putting a lot of effort into an event for it to change radically- but luckily we have a place to host bot out Thursday party and this month's monthly party.

PLEASE NOT : THURSDAY AND FRIDAYS EVENT WILL BE @

Moomia Lounge @ 157 Lafayette(Corner of Lafayette and Grand st).

Thursday we will have the entire club and Friday the downstairs.

Please make sure you make note and tell your friends.

Thanks to Sunny D for hooking us up with this event.

Hope you come enjoy the lemonade this weekend!

Kisses

Allanah *

2754tim
09-25-2007, 07:37 AM
Allanah,I Give You A Lot Of Credit:You Never Give Up

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2007, 07:50 AM
LOL

Thanks

I guess if there was one word I would use to describe myself it would be resilient.

Though there are many times when one feels like giving up- and many people wish you would and would love to see you fail- one must always move forward and make a success of the failure you encountered.

NYCdad
10-26-2007, 01:21 AM
Maybe I've been online too long, but I had to laugh when I saw lemon and party in the same sentence!
Alannah I've always been a fan of yours, someday soon I'll work up the nerve to come to one of your parties. :-)

BeardedOne
10-26-2007, 01:50 AM
When I found that the Intercontinental (Which owes me some room nights) was on the same block as Moomia I had to change my undies! :shock:

I'm watchin' you!! :D

TsVanessa69
10-26-2007, 01:53 AM
Yes Momma you work so hard. It inspires girls to put more effort into what we do. So much so that I decided to step up to the plate and start a monthly party here in Chicago. I have a location and am waiting for a date to be confirmed. Whish me luck Bella. Love and see you in a few weeks!!

Felicia Katt
10-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Alannah is the Energizer Playboy bunny :)

meow

FK

flabbybody
10-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Yes Momma you work so hard. It inspires girls to put more effort into what we do. So much so that I decided to step up to the plate and start a monthly party here in Chicago. I have a location and am waiting for a date to be confirmed. Whish me luck Bella. Love and see you in a few weeks!!

If you get your beautiful girlfriends to show up, the guys will be there in droves. It's amazing how packed the NYC parties are, no matter which night of the week.
everyone's rooting for you Vanessa.