PDA

View Full Version : Urban Safari w/ your hostess Jennifer Justice

tsntx
09-25-2007, 02:10 AM
shooting the first episode this weekend in San Francisco... its gonna be a travel show like wild on w/ brooke burke but targeted at gay venues, themes, events, and ppl... soooooo any ideas where i should go while im there? -j

mikejones
09-25-2007, 02:22 AM
Sounds great Jen. When/where will the show appear?

Any plans for a Texas version?

hondarobot
09-25-2007, 02:35 AM
Congrats, sounds cool. If you're going to shoot an episode in Minneapolis, let me know, Jenn.

:)

Falrune
09-25-2007, 02:45 AM
shooting the first episode this weekend in San Francisco... its gonna be a travel show like wild on w/ brooke burke but targeted at gay venues, themes, events, and ppl... soooooo any ideas where i should go while im there? -j

Fantastic! You'll be a Californian in no time! Anyway, here's a few websites you can look into:

http://www.tgsf.org/

http://www.ucsf.edu/cge/lgbtr/

http://www.divassf.com/

The first site is the transgender SF site, and they are organizing a Cotillion for January, so maybe your program may want to explore some of the behind the scenes activities there. They are asking people to register for their Ms TGSF 2008 "Now" -- so you may want to enter that and give some kind of report on being a contestant.

The second site is a contact for more serious exploration: it's the University of California San Francisco (my alma mater) and they may have a some interesting people to interview there: Eg., Tim Kelly, MD:

UCSF Pediatrics Department Vice Chair and Clinical Professor Tim Kelly, MD, received the 2006 UCSF Chancellor’s GLBT Leadership Award for a faculty member. Kelly has been with UCSF since 1999 and is regarded as one of the most compassionate, caring, and well-respected members of his department.

At the GLBT Awards ceremony, Kelly told the story of a five-year-old girl in the UCSF Medical Center who asked about the rainbow sticker on his nametag. He explained that wearing the sticker shows his support for all types of families, including those with two moms and two dads. The girl replied, “That’s cool--I want a sticker, too!”

“This anecdote teaches us that children are incredibly accepting, but that, systematically, we become less tolerant as we age,” said Kelly. “Somehow we unlearn what is inherent or instinctive: natural acceptance.”

As an openly gay professor, he not only advises students in LGBT patient care but also serves as a role model, creating a comfortable environment for others in the School of Medicine why may want to come out. In addition, he often uses educational conferences to discuss gender identity, sexuality, and intersex issues that may emerge in childraising.

As Chair of the UCSF Chancellor’s GLBTI Advisory Committee from 2003 through 2005, Kelly contributed to the 2005 Visibility Project, which highlighted the work and lives of UCSF LGBT community members.

“I want to take us from tolerance to acceptance to celebration, which is for me the ultimate goal,” says Kelly. “Tolerance is not even negotiable. The realistic goal is acceptance--but we can dream of celebration.”

The Divas Nightclub bills itself as the premier TG nightclub in SF, so this may be another venue to investigate.
_____
Other venues would be Castro Street, which was the original epicenter of gay activity in SF a few years back... I don't know whether it still is or not. The Gay Parade (the name's been changed to something like SF Pride parade) is in June, and it goes down Market Street, starting at Beale St. and ending at 8th St.

whatsupwithat
09-25-2007, 02:53 AM
yay!! this is awesome!!!! jen, i'm so happy for you!!! when are you coming to nyc? i can be on your show and you can be on mine! :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

tsntx
09-25-2007, 02:59 AM
mike- were shooting in tx in NOV. for pagent season... ill be running for my miss austin which is a pre-lim for tx which is pre-lim for usa... and also shooting the usa @ large pagent in SA...

falrune... wow ty for the informative links im definately checking into that...

e- :* .... dont have a date yet but i know were going bc theres some event they want me to host and film at

as far as airing... its gonna be a web based show so that way we can get away w/ showing and doing a lot more in the beginning and reach a broader audience -j

FiremanforTS
09-25-2007, 09:21 PM
Nashville! Nashville! Nashville!

8)

BlackAdder
09-25-2007, 09:37 PM
No idea but it sounds like a great idea!!

hwbs
09-25-2007, 10:34 PM
congrats with the show !!!!

tsntx
09-26-2007, 12:08 AM
thnx you guys.... and just in case no one got it.. thats my brother in the pic

tsafficianado
09-26-2007, 12:13 AM
my house?

congratulations jen.

Silcc69
09-26-2007, 12:29 AM
Nashville LOL

marissaazts
09-26-2007, 01:12 AM
go eat at the stinking rose

Legend
09-26-2007, 01:14 AM
No suggestions but good luck with that project.

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2007, 01:33 AM
Well.....perhaps my expertise can be of assistance lol.

Question, is the show focusing around non adult themes/venues (sex) or are sexual venues gonna be alloted significant attention in the show?

If so, how much?

tsntx
09-26-2007, 04:16 AM

Question, is the show focusing around non adult themes/venues (sex) or are sexual venues gonna be alloted significant attention in the show?

If so, how much?

i dont think itll be that taboo... mostly hot spots but im sure if you know of something i should look into they might be interested... its web based so we can do W/E on it... -j

Quinn
09-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Congrats, Jen.

-Quinn

Solitary Brother
09-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the gay bay.
All the places I know in San Francisco with a sexual vibe are sleazy.
Castro?
BORING and sleazy.
There are sex clubs such as the POWER EXCHANGE.
Tired,aids-ridden and sleazy.
The is a certain Safeway on Market street near church st.
Cruisey and sleazy.
I think we have a winner........everyone goes to that SAFEWAY to cruise.....

be careful you may get picked up!
DIVAS is WAYYYY sleazy...you may like it.

The ho-stroll on Polk street late at night.......trannilicious and sleazy.
In fact the TENDERLOIN is trannylicious and sleazy 24/7 and you WILL see MANY MANY MANY trannys out there.

Too bad I have to work I would show you around.

Willie Escalade
09-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Congrats from me as well. Looks as if the show will be a success! :D

ossumpeiEIEIO
09-26-2007, 01:01 PM
Best of luck with the show Jen.

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2007, 02:13 PM

If so, how much?

i dont think itll be that taboo... mostly hot spots but im sure if you know of something i should look into they might be interested... its web based so we can do W/E on it... -j

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

Alright, sounds cool.

In my opinion, ASIA S.F. is probably the most "classiest" of the TG'ish hot spots. If you haven't heard of it, its a half restaurant, half bar/club, half drag show.

I recommend ASIA S.F. for your first stop.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-26-2007, 02:22 PM
tsntx, I hope this project turns out a success for you and all involved. We will all be keeping an eye on your progress, and support you in your efforts. You are going to provide ocassional progress reports, aren't you? :rock2 :claps

house
09-26-2007, 04:56 PM
mike- were shooting in tx in NOV. for pagent season... ill be running for my miss austin which is a pre-lim for tx which is pre-lim for usa... and also shooting the usa @ large pagent in SA...

falrune... wow ty for the informative links im definately checking into that...

e- :* .... dont have a date yet but i know were going bc theres some event they want me to host and film at

as far as airing... its gonna be a web based show so that way we can get away w/ showing and doing a lot more in the beginning and reach a broader audience -j

its a web based show for that reason? Wouldnt you get a much broader audience if it was on network television or cable and you toned it down a little? or is it a web based show for a different reason?

tsntx
09-26-2007, 08:38 PM
thnx guys....

im not the producer or the production company.... i was told its web based bc we can get away w/ showing a lot more.... if a network shows interest it can always be toned down but until then we can generate buzz online... look at chris crocker if you think online wont get attn. -j

ARMANIXXX
09-26-2007, 09:53 PM
hmmm........

LOCATION CONSULTANT...........has a nice ring to it don't you think? ;)

Hugh Jarrod
09-27-2007, 02:09 AM
I agree with ArmaniXXX that Asia SF is one of the classier TG venues. Don't pass up Divas or the Power Exchange though.

PatrickFromNYC
09-27-2007, 04:14 AM
I think thats great...Best of luck Jen

ARMANIXXX
09-27-2007, 05:16 AM
I agree with ArmaniXXX that Asia SF is one of the classier TG venues. Don't pass up Divas or the Power Exchange though.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

My man Hugh is right on the money with PE and Diva's. Not because they are particularly classy or "PC", but because of the fun of Diva's (Fri. and Sat.), and the unique yet super sleeze (shock value) of Power exchange, although I haven't been to the later yet.

One thing though......if Hugh Jarrod thinks he's gonna move in on my new gig......he's got another thing commin.

I already got the patent on LOCATION CONSULTANT :P

tsntx
09-29-2007, 03:54 AM
weeehiting up divas and asia for sure i just came back from talking w/ the owners and mngrs. -j

ARMANIXXX
09-30-2007, 04:28 AM
A 4rth alternative:

http://www.trannyshack.com/

The Trannyshack, as I'm told, is pretty fun, but you'd have to wait till they open which is Tuesdays.

Also, you might want to come back for THE EXOTIC EROTIC BALL. Oct. 27. It's not TG specific, but you definately would see lots of TG carnage and debauchery goin on......allegedly. But that's only if you don't get enough fill for sleeze via Power Exchange. The Ball could serve as a generous and viable alternative

tsntx
10-01-2007, 02:31 PM
just got home from SF ... lots of fun, interesting stories to tell, met a couple of HA's, HI RAQUEL!! lol... she took a pic as well as i did but i havent loaded them... im going to bed.. enjoy the new avatar... its from the promo shoot taken w/ a cell... the shoot wasnt done w/ my cell... this is the producer taking a pic of pics being taken of me... just to clarify ;) -j

cockcraver
10-01-2007, 03:44 PM
new avatar is cool...u make bird watchin look sexy lol

tsntx
10-01-2007, 04:06 PM

i was cock watching

Willie Escalade
10-01-2007, 10:17 PM
You'd trap me in that net without a struggle. :wink:

Hopefully you'll be in LA for the Halloween festival in West Hollywood.

dan_drade
10-02-2007, 04:20 AM
OK, so I am now a complete idiot LOL. I was in SF this weekend and guess who I saw? That's right, I saw Jen right there on the sidewalk being taped for her Urban Safari. I thought it looked like her but I had no idea that she would be in SF, so I just kept walking. Then I get home and see this thread that says she will be in SF. Sheesh, thats a real bummer. She was wearing the same outfit that she is wearing in her new avatar (WOW).
Oh well, at least I can say one thing. Jen looks far better in person. Her pics do not do her justice thats for sure. She is an absolute knockout.
So you all can call me a kiss ass if you like, but if anyone here has seen her in person, you know what I am talking about.

whatislove
10-02-2007, 05:59 AM

i was cock watching

was it big http://www.manbottle.com/pictures/man_with_a_very_big_cock.jpg

tsntx
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
OK, so I am now a complete idiot LOL. I was in SF this weekend and guess who I saw? That's right, I saw Jen right there on the sidewalk being taped for her Urban Safari. I thought it looked like her but I had no idea that she would be in SF, so I just kept walking. Then I get home and see this thread that says she will be in SF. Sheesh, thats a real bummer. She was wearing the same outfit that she is wearing in her new avatar (WOW).
Oh well, at least I can say one thing. Jen looks far better in person. Her pics do not do her justice thats for sure. She is an absolute knockout.
So you all can call me a kiss ass if you like, but if anyone here has seen her in person, you know what I am talking about.

haha thanx sweetie... raquel was there and she spotted me and said hi... you shoulda too! and to whatislove... it was huge... some of the things i saw... you guys would gauge your eyes out... more pics coming soon :D -j

FiremanforTS
10-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Impressive as usual. Sounds like it went well. Good luck with the rest.

8)

tsntx
10-03-2007, 09:03 AM
Impressive as usual. Sounds like it went well. Good luck with the rest.

8)

thnx :D

heres the pic w/ raquel :D

KaciBear
10-03-2007, 11:58 AM
i hope you put that whip to good use :fc

AllanahStarrNYC
10-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Hot avatar. Reminds me of Byron Lar's genius collection based on safari in the early 90's.

Congrats on the show.

tsntx
10-05-2007, 01:29 AM
Hot avatar. Reminds me of Byron Lar's genius collection based on safari in the early 90's.

Congrats on the show.

haha thnx girl... means a lot :D

whatislove
10-05-2007, 02:50 PM

Congrats on the show.

Funny, because it reminds me of Safari Barbie or something... B. Lars does do a special edition barbie, too.

Anyways, yes, great avatar jenn barbie.

tsntx
10-11-2007, 08:41 PM
ok apparently it was burried in the confusion so ill post it here....

if u dont live in the NYC area then you should make a trip or just kill yourself now for sucking at life...

oct. 18-22 appearing live :D -j

ludmilalover
10-11-2007, 10:30 PM
if u dont live in the NYC area then you should make a trip or just kill yourself now for sucking at life...

:sadcry

tsntx
10-11-2007, 11:59 PM

jk its only 1 episode... ill prob say that about every city... unless u live in sf... in that case u shud move away or kill urself... its gross there

Night Rider
10-12-2007, 12:31 AM
is this on the internet or tv? do u have to pay or what??

tsntx
10-12-2007, 12:42 AM
is this on the internet or tv? do u have to pay or what??

its not on the air yet, pay for what?

Night Rider
10-12-2007, 12:50 AM
cool i thought it might be a webcast thing where u had to pay to see..im from uk so will it be on sky?

tsntx
10-12-2007, 12:51 AM
cool i thought it might be a webcast thing where u had to pay to see..im from uk so will it be on sky?

itll be online but i beleive its free.. advertisers pay... not viewers

Night Rider
10-12-2007, 12:55 AM
right ok, looks like a cool show

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2007, 12:58 AM

jk its only 1 episode... ill prob say that about every city... unless u live in sf... in that case u shud move away or kill urself... its gross there

__________________________________________________ __________________________

I thought you said you had a good time in San Fran.

What was gross?

tsntx
10-12-2007, 01:30 AM
i had a good time yes... but the things i saw at folsom.... wow... disgusting doesnt even cover it lol

stillies77
10-12-2007, 01:40 AM
WAKE UP SAN FRANCISCO!

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2007, 01:47 AM
i had a good time yes... but the things i saw at folsom.... wow... disgusting doesnt even cover it lol

__________________________________________________ __________________

What did you see?

Falrune
10-12-2007, 02:53 AM

That's my kind of town, LOL. The South of Market area used to be light industry and populated by a mix of people from street people to yuppies. My GF used to live at Guy Place (very close to Folsom) and I eventually moved in with her (I had been in the Sunset District). While attending school at UCSF (in the Sunset) I did commercial art on Folsom. Anyway, I had a friend come visit us for a late dinner at Guy Place (it was dark), she took the N Judah Street car from UCSF and got so scared she ran all the way from the street car station to our place!

But I thought the South of Market area had been renovated (with the Moscone Center and all). It should haave been just fine for your visit, LOL!!!

McB
10-12-2007, 03:23 AM

Did you have to go home and take a very long hot shower to cleanse yourself? :lol:

Solitary Brother
10-12-2007, 05:26 AM
I visited San Fran for the first time last month (specifically for a consiltation with Dr. O). Saw a guy shooting up in an alley a couple blocks from Diva's during the daytime, but also had the best date I've ever been on at Theatro ZinZani :) Going back for a few days near the end of this month.

What's your NYC plans like so far?

That area is terrible actually and thats where a TON of girls live.
There use to be a lot of shootings in the Tenderloin.
You never know who or WHAT you are going to see there.....thats why I like it.
At night its a trip.
I remember when Diva's was at its first location.....it was called the Motherload then.......what a scandal it was!

tsntx
10-12-2007, 07:28 AM
I visited San Fran for the first time last month (specifically for a consiltation with Dr. O). Saw a guy shooting up in an alley a couple blocks from Diva's during the daytime, but also had the best date I've ever been on at Theatro ZinZani :) Going back for a few days near the end of this month.

What's your NYC plans like so far?

just got flight info.... so 18-22... beyond that not sure... lol.... no locations have been finallized yet... however i should have a day or two of free time and there are a few ppl id like to meet... if possible... you and jen p. included. -j

tsntx
10-12-2007, 07:35 AM

What did you see?

tons of faggotry!! lol... but on like a whole 'nother level then anything ive seen before...

there were guys just fucking like crazy all up and down the street... thered be big groups of ppl around then to "sheild" them from police, and to get a free show... tho i can honestly say i never saw ONE REAL cop....
i saw some guy giving a blow job to 4 of the hottest looking men ive ever seen only to realize when i look down at the actual bj area did i see the 4 were peeing in this random strangers mouth while 2 other guys were licking the pee on the ground ....
i saw a guy jerking off in a 3rd floor window *right above me*... someone pulled me out of the landing zone which is how i realized what was going on... i thought ok this is hot so since i was front line i watched for like 30 secs b4 the guy started shooting cum out the window...

ok not too abnormal... the part that got me....

was the literal fist fight amongst about 5-6 ppl over who got to eat the cum off the fucking nasty street...

i saw some other stuff but im currently trying to block and repress those memories -j

hot water, bleach, and lava soap couldnt clense me after everything i saw.

ARMANIXXX
10-12-2007, 08:07 AM

What did you see?

tons of faggotry!! lol... but on like a whole 'nother level then anything ive seen before...

there were guys just fucking like crazy all up and down the street... thered be big groups of ppl around then to "sheild" them from police, and to get a free show... tho i can honestly say i never saw ONE REAL cop....
i saw some guy giving a blow job to 4 of the hottest looking men ive ever seen only to realize when i look down at the actual bj area did i see the 4 were peeing in this random strangers mouth while 2 other guys were licking the pee on the ground ....
i saw a guy jerking off in a 3rd floor window *right above me*... someone pulled me out of the landing zone which is how i realized what was going on... i thought ok this is hot so since i was front line i watched for like 30 secs b4 the guy started shooting cum out the window...

ok not too abnormal... the part that got me....

was the literal fist fight amongst about 5-6 ppl over who got to eat the cum off the fucking nasty street...

i saw some other stuff but im currently trying to block and repress those memories -j

hot water, bleach, and lava soap couldnt clense me after everything i saw.

__________________________________________________ __________________________

Are you bullshittin? On the street?

I don't live in S.F., but I've been there a few dozen of times and have never seen anything like that.

Kissing, but never outright sex.

Somedude21
10-12-2007, 08:51 AM
...you've got to be fucking kidding me. I've never seen anything like that in my LIFE before. Not to bash on anyone's tastes or anything...but damn, man. >_>

alpha2117
10-12-2007, 09:04 AM
I've been to the sleaze Ball & Mardi Gras in sydney and you see that within the area itself but not out on the street ... that is way over the top

tsntx
10-12-2007, 09:49 AM
hahhaha omg ty so much for posting that link!!!

i fucking told u ppl!!!

Somedude21
10-12-2007, 09:59 AM
hahhaha omg ty so much for posting that link!!!

i fucking told u ppl!!!

One word: unbelievable.

tsntx
10-12-2007, 11:30 AM
if i hadnt seen it w/ my own eyes i would call BS on it too... i wish i HADNT seen it. lol

Night Rider
10-12-2007, 12:07 PM
That's 'nearly' the sickest thing ive ever heard! I'm well put of my frosties! I guy in my school used to ask people to shit into a tupperware thing so he could smell it to turn him on..(strange fetish) he even offered people money but all he got was the shit kicked out of him!

Night Rider
10-12-2007, 02:40 PM
You're welcome TSNTX. I'll post the links, again, for the cock lovers on HA.

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_2/

i think ur a secret cock worshipper braveman..have u ever heard the saying 'thou protest to much'

whatislove
10-12-2007, 05:10 PM
if i hadnt seen it w/ my own eyes i would call BS on it too... i wish i HADNT seen it. lol

Sorry for your retinas... I used to live in SF, and the East Bay... Ran around the Tenderloin, Club 181, Hyde St studios...The Mission, the Haight. I never saw anything remotely like what you describe.

The Bay area is still a great place, very diverse. How unsafe can you be tho, licking up anonymous cum from the street? I shudder even typing that!!! :frustrated :frustrated :frustrated :frustrated

Falrune
10-12-2007, 06:56 PM

Sorry for your retinas... I used to live in SF, and the East Bay... Ran around the Tenderloin, Club 181, Hyde St studios...The Mission, the Haight. I never saw anything remotely like what you describe.

I agree, I never saw such... revellers seem to have gotten out of control. Still, this was an event which does not really reflect day-to-day life in SF. I'm betting the weird folks were from Sacramento, LOL.

tsntx
10-12-2007, 09:52 PM

I agree, I never saw such... revellers seem to have gotten out of control. Still, this was an event which does not really reflect day-to-day life in SF. I'm betting the weird folks were from Sacramento, LOL.

LOL almost everyone i interviewed said "oh no were from sacramento" lol -j

Night Rider
10-13-2007, 01:23 PM
from someone who writes essays for posts.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i dont get my facts from jerry lol i was just giving an example that someone of bravemans level of knowledge could indentify with

Willie Escalade
10-13-2007, 11:40 PM
Dayum. When I was in San Fran, I spent most of my time up in the Marina District...actually North San Fran in general (Union Sq., North Beach, et.al). I did to the Haight, but that was only for Amoeba Music. In a way, I wish I had seen some shit like that, but in another way, I'm glad I didn't.

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 01:59 PM
how many times to i have to tell u before it sinks in to ur head..i was stating a FACT and if u dont believe it then i really dont give 2 fucks..i know its bs on jerry about marrying animals but the rest i quoted is F-A-C-T..100% so take ur boring opinions to 'politics & religion'.. and stop pm'ing me with that 'it was a civil question' bullshit!!! you have tryed to make it out as if im degrading ur country and im totally not so chill the fuck out..if u love the country that much fuck off to iraq and hopefully with a bit of luck u might get ur hands blown off and save us from posts like this.....

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=25276&highlight=sig

:offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic :offtopic

if youve anything else to say post it in ur link bc i this is wayyyyy off topic

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 02:22 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 02:37 PM
:) :) :) good joke :) :) :)

Alchemist
10-14-2007, 03:47 PM
Not really meant to insult anyone. But fuck me. That was literally the GAYEST shit I have EVER seen.

EVER. Jen. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have balls. I'd be scarred for sometime after seeing that in person.

tsntx
10-14-2007, 07:41 PM
which part? the part i said or the above fight? lol

x0x0x0x

Night Rider
10-14-2007, 09:26 PM

x0x0x0x

:violin meooowww :violin

:wink:

crayons
10-14-2007, 10:22 PM

damn girl- you think you can hook me up?

tsntx
10-15-2007, 09:13 AM

damn girl- you think you can hook me up?

easily if u come to tx let me know -j

Alchemist
10-15-2007, 08:18 PM

x0x0x0x

No no. That huge gay fuck sprawl in the middle of the street. Here:

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/index.php

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_2/

I'm still at a loss of words. :shock:

tsntx
10-15-2007, 10:22 PM
lolololololol

Night Rider
10-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Is Jennifer still alive? Does anyone know when this show starts and where to see it???

blckhaze
10-24-2007, 12:44 AM
*awaits jens arrival by 125th and lex* Doesn't get more urban that that now does it :D

tsntx
04-23-2008, 06:25 AM
bump and discuss :D

tsntx
04-25-2008, 04:49 AM
its posted now

Legend
05-08-2008, 12:37 AM
lol,jen you have tons of charisma and people skills,congrats on getting your own show.