PDA

View Full Version : Is HARAJUKU_TGIR still posting?

loki
09-25-2007, 12:59 AM
I have"nt posted in a while and was wondering if she is still here.

BeardedOne
09-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I have"nt posted in a while and was wondering if she is still here.

She's out there, somewhere, posting from la-la land. :)

Legend
09-25-2007, 01:02 AM
She just posted yesterday.

justatransgirl
09-25-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi Loki - I remember your handle!

Hara must be off flogging a slave...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Ecstatic
09-25-2007, 01:15 AM
Hara must be off flogging a slave...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)
LOL! That's two laughs you've gotten from me in as many minutes, Jamie! You're on a roll.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2007, 04:10 AM
Hi Loki! Yes I'm STILL around. Just been busy here in LA since most my family lives out here. Not to mention friends from MN visiting me here and there and ofcourse work has been hectic. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

dc_guy_75
09-25-2007, 05:06 AM
Hara_Juki, its nice to know you around. You are the life of the party here...

You're very cute and supercool...is there a better combination?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2007, 05:55 AM
Thanks DC. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-25-2007, 08:18 AM
I guess she got bored with us weirdos....

heck, who feels comfortable beeing around a guy using Henry Kissinger inspecting a busty blondes rack as his avatar????

:lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2007, 08:35 AM
LOL Not really. I am just enjoying LA so much that I actually am taking advantage of having family around. And being social within our Fil-Am community out here etc. outside the net does a girl alot of good! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-25-2007, 08:39 AM
LOL Not really. I am just enjoying LA so much that I actually am taking advantage of having family around. And being social within our Fil-Am community out here etc. outside the net does a girl alot of good! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

good 2 hear that ure enjoying yourself !

( a sidenote - I just managed to lure HTG out of the woodworks, I am a hero.....) :lol:

quad4
09-25-2007, 08:47 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Fil-Am, really? I wrongly assumed from your handle that you were Japanese-American. You're a Pinay...go figure (for the record I'm Pinoy myself but raised here for most of my life). :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2007, 08:54 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Fil-Am, really? I wrongly assumed from your handle that you were Japanese-American. You're a Pinay...go figure (for the record I'm Pinoy myself but raised here for most of my life). :D

Well alot of people do (I'm actually of Filipino, Chinese and Spanish descent). But anyways, Kamusta ka? I knew there were a "few" pinoy/pinay's on the board but it's always good to know another pinoy. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

quad4
09-25-2007, 09:08 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Well alot of people do (I'm actually of Filipino, Chinese and Spanish descent). But anyways, Kamusta ka? I knew there were a "few" pinoy/pinay's on the board but it's always good to know another pinoy. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

I understand that I'm 1/16th Chinese on my Mom's side. The rest is all Tagalog/Ilocano. Please to meet 'cha. :D

I used to live in L.A., Rosemead, actually, which is near San Gabriel and El Monte. However, the company I work for moved it's L.A. plant to North Las Vegas in 2004 and I followed my job over here so now I'm a...shudder...Nevädan.

Was curious about your avatar...hope you don't mind me asking but is that you?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Hmm Ilocano? Interesting. Ive been to La Union. I know ilocano's are very affectionate people. ;)

Good to meet you too btw. :P

And yes that is me.

~Kisses.

HTG