PDA

View Full Version : how many of you have been marriied?

andyuk
09-24-2007, 09:37 PM
if it"S too personal a question you dont need to answer.
at this time i"m married,but not lived together for 3 years now.
never dated anyone in this time,one reason is i"m a carer and not had a lot of time,and 2 did not want to meet anyone on the rebound.
only really started to think about dating again a few month ago.
the reason we are not divorced?1,we are in different countrys
2)it will cause her a bit of a problem with her family.
but we have both decided to divorce when we meet someone.
and before anyone knocks me,being in different countrys,yes we did get married quick because of visa problems ,and what the heck ,sometimes you have to take a risk.
never worked out ,but was worth the risk.

Ecstatic
09-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Been married for 26 years now, and together for 33. Lasted waaaay past the 7-year itch. (Of course, it's being an open marriage doesn't hurt.)

justatransgirl
09-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Been married for 26 years now, and together for 33. Lasted waaaay past the 7-year itch. (Of course, it's being an open marriage doesn't hurt.)

Yes, but does your wife know you are in an open marriage? :-)

Me - I was married to a girl once - for 2 months. Does that tell you anything? She just didn't want to be my husband.

For the past 2 years I've been in a wonderful relationship with the most beautiful and educated trans girl in the world, my Jessica.

I LOVE you darling!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

andyuk
09-25-2007, 01:08 AM

Me - I was married to a girl once - for 2 months. Does that tell you anything? She just didn't want to be my husband.

For the past 2 years I've been in a wonderful relationship with the most beautiful and educated trans girl in the world, my Jessica.

I LOVE you darling!

Giggle,

congrats

alphanumeric
09-25-2007, 01:09 AM
nope, never plan on getting married. that way I'll never get Divorced! :lol:

Ecstatic
09-25-2007, 01:14 AM
LOL! As a matter of fact, yes, and she likes it that way! Her only concern is that I play safe. (Not that I play all that often, a few times a year is all.)

I LOVE you darling!

Giggle,
Congrats, that's wonderful. I've watched you comment about Jessica many times, and I must say, it sounds like the two of you really have a great thing going. Good to hear!

andyuk
nope, never plan on getting married. that way I'll never get Divorced! :lol:

as the song says love changes everything :)

BeardedOne
Not yet.

The lawyers and accountants are working on it.

Does she know I'm into T-gulrs: Yes! And she celebrates it!

I expect that she'll volunteer to take pix of my next session. :lol:

castabyss
09-25-2007, 01:23 AM
<----- Divorced 4 years. All for another long-term commitment, but will never marry again.

justatransgirl
09-25-2007, 01:26 AM
Thanks Ecstatic, glad I could bring a smile to you. And doubly glad you have a sense of humor! :-)

PS - BO - does your wife like t-girls? We love 3-4 ways! Let's make a video!

Giggle,

andyuk
09-25-2007, 01:27 AM
<----- Divorced 4 years. All for another long-term commitment, but will never marry again.

i can see why you would never marry again,my brother feels the same way.
i think the thing where i went wrong is,we got married to quick,we had been together a while,but it was a long distance relationship,and i guess living together we were only together a month before we tied the not.
i was also not 100% sure at the time,but had to take the risk or i would of lived my life wondering what if?

Ecstatic
09-25-2007, 01:35 AM
Thanks Ecstatic, glad I could bring a smile to you. And doubly glad you have a sense of humor! :-)
You too, Jamie. It's a question that is too often overlooked here in HA-land: which tgirl has the biggest...........

..........sense of humor? :lol:

KiraHarden
09-25-2007, 02:50 AM
I was married for 6 yrs and now divorced, we have a son together

CORVETTEDUDE
09-30-2007, 11:15 PM
I was married for 6 yrs and now divorced, we have a son together

Kira, not to be nosy, but I'm kinda wondering just how that situation is working out. Very interested, can PM if you don't want to say openly.

mbf
09-30-2007, 11:25 PM
there is a catch 22

a girl who will marry a guy like me....

well, a man shouldnt marry a girl like that... lol

ptyseminole
10-01-2007, 06:24 PM
married for 6 years...don't think I will do it again!