PDA

View Full Version : Think I'll open a club......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-24-2007, 09:31 AM
I'll call it the Black Label

let the transgendered women have their monthly parties there, and any day of the week except for Friday (Friday would be genetic girl strippers private party night, hehe)

nice little loft upstairs and a basement with nothing but blacklights downstairs

Men would pay $1 for beer, maximum of $10 for a specialty drink (we go through enough, alcohol should be reasonable)

No mirrors in the establishment, vanity causes drugged out heathens to misbehave...................

and flat screens with nothing but sports playing
no news, no 80's-90's ballroom dvd's, just SPORTS
soccer on one panel, basketball on another, football in the panel behind the bar, and baseball full time when the Yankees are playing on EVERY SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stripper poles would be installed in the far corners except near the door
and as an added bonus
one of those flashdance pull a rope plexiglas surrounded booths where chicks could have water splash down on them, cuz some of yall come out of that bathroom like you just ate chitlins and collard greens.............twice in one day

big ass neon sign at the door that says: if you're ugly and management catches you giving a dude a h/j in the corner you're out, but if you're cute you get a warning and a corona™

bathrooms would be stainless steel by the way, and the toilets would be just like they are in parts of Europe, you need to use it insert a quarter

the dj booth would be stacked with the best equipment hand picked by the dj's that would be using them, and NO ONE would be allowed to touch the equipment other than them

smoking section in the back of the building with truth dot com posters in casing while smokers puff away so they might get the hint

a coffee machine behind the bar, because some of you bastards get way too drunk

and staff would have paid parking in a nearby parking lot that would have 24 hour camera and staff supervision

oh yeah: an xray and metal detector would definitely be installed, fuck my valuable staff needing to sift through some of you troublesome bitches bags to throw out pepper spray, illegal substances, etc. when they could be doing more important things

JWBL™

Willie Escalade
09-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Think you can open a west coast location? Downtown LA could use the revenue...and a place to go after the Laker games. :wink: Place it near the Metro station at 7th and Hope and people would come from miles around. :lol:

slinky
09-24-2007, 11:10 AM
No mirrors in the establishment,

And you think you're going to get a single TS in there?

slinky
09-24-2007, 11:12 AM
Friday would be genetic girl strippers private party night, hehe)

Now you know it's always on a Tuesday night.

flabbybody
09-24-2007, 05:26 PM
It seems like there are dozens on vacancies in Manhattan that would make ideal spots for a bar/restaurant. I assume Black Label would be in the city.

LG
09-24-2007, 05:53 PM
Sounds like a great club. I'd definitely drop by once or twice a week if I lived in NYC.

hondarobot
09-24-2007, 06:01 PM
". . .the dj booth would be stacked with the best equipment hand picked by the dj's that would be using them, and NO ONE would be allowed to touch the equipment other than them"

OK, but you're going have to pay for the train ticket when I have to go out there and fix the blown speakers, fried amps, and various equipment covered with spilled drinks and marijuana ashes.

:wink:

tonkatoy
09-24-2007, 06:50 PM
Will there be a mechanical bull?

biguy4tvtscd
09-24-2007, 07:07 PM
the toilets would be just like they are in parts of Europe, you need to use it insert a quarter

All the guys and t-girls will be pissing either on the floor or in the sink.

smoking section in the back of the building with truth dot com posters in casing while smokers puff away so they might get the hint

Yes, because smokers love self righteous condescension. Why bother if you're going to openly mock your paying customers?

a coffee machine behind the bar, because some of you bastards get way too drunk
Which will do absolutely nothing to sober people up. It'll just make them wide awake and piss drunk.

I have to agree with Danny Partridge...no mirrors and all sports does not a happy t-girl make.

El Nino
09-24-2007, 07:16 PM
Sounds DOPE, JohnnyWalker! Do it up

BeardedOne
09-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Will there be a mechanical bull?

There'll be plenty of bull, alright. :lol:

Ecstatic
09-24-2007, 10:46 PM
Borrow a tactic from Jacques in Boston and have one night a week with a drag show for bachelorette parties--they do huge business there.

2754tim
09-25-2007, 01:54 AM
Great Idea...Boston Branch? Franchises? Airline?