PDA

View Full Version : does size matter with shemales (im hung but curious)

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 01:40 AM
any opinions girls

youcancallmeclaire
09-24-2007, 02:40 AM
It only matters if you don't do a forum search first.

justatransgirl
09-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Doesn't matter to me - the bigger the better.

Come on over, I'll prove it to you!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 03:56 AM
not really the answer i was looking for (ur obviously in need of some

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 03:57 AM
any time justa ;)

justatransgirl
09-24-2007, 05:06 AM

I'm always in need of some! Question is - can you afford it? :-)

OK - I'll relent and try to give you an honest answer.

Bigger is usually but not always better, up to a point. They provide the wonderful filling feeling and submissive intimacy girls love to give their man. Really thick or long can hurt, if sufficient time isn't allowed for the muscles to relax.

Teenie weenies, well a guy has what he has, and if he uses it well they are fine too. My partner Jessica won't win awards in the size dept. but it always feels wonderful with her.

If you've only got an inch - well, any interest in a sex change...?

Sensual is nice, and a good pounding can be fun too.

Giggle,

tsntx
09-24-2007, 05:11 AM
only here 2 days and you have 50 posts and you have several stupid threads started already... welcome back banned poster... idiot.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-24-2007, 05:15 AM
only here 2 days and you have 50 posts and you have several stupid threads started already... welcome back banned poster... idiot.

one more post and you're at '3333'

hehe

blackrob
09-24-2007, 08:29 AM

Bigger is usually but not always better, up to a point. They provide the wonderful filling feeling and submissive intimacy girls love to give their man. Really thick or long can hurt, if sufficient time isn't allowed for the muscles to relax.

Teenie weenies, well a guy has what he has, and if he uses it well they are fine too. My partner Jessica won't win awards in the size dept. but it always feels wonderful with her.

Giggle,

I don't think you'll win any size awards either.

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 01:17 PM

This is my first time on this site and i only work part-time so ive been reeled in to a lot of topics...if u want to try and accuse me of starting stupid threads i have only started 3 and they have all had several replies. If u class 3 a 'several' then ur obviously high on estrogen...i can see ur point though and there are a lot of dickheads on here but i think ur hot and i dont want any friction (unless its sexual)

gege12
09-24-2007, 02:04 PM
it's indispensable .very important.the size is the first think i demand

RawNY
09-24-2007, 04:32 PM
Um, cockcraver, I know you have only been here a while, but tsntx is not the one you want to start a fight with, LOL

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 09:18 PM
listen man mind ur own business and dont shit stir, i didnt start anything and i have no problems at all with tsntx.

adameast
09-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Based on my own personal experience, YES!

hustle13
09-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Edited-Whoops, wrong thread.

justatransgirl
09-26-2007, 07:34 AM

No s**t sherlock. Thank you for the compliment. I don't recall making any claims.

I'm a t-GIRL - I'm not interested in sticking my thing into nasty boy asses - I have strap ons to do my dirty work. I date men who want me to please them as a girl - or who want to serve Mistress Jamie. And I haven't heard any of my gg friends complaining. cause I may not be long but I'm thick!

If you want a big long hard throbbing cock - date a marine...

Giggle,

Ooooh - new thread idea - who's got photos of Marine T-girls?

sdman
10-08-2007, 01:24 PM

Giggle,

:shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

sdman
10-08-2007, 01:25 PM

No s**t sherlock. Thank you for the compliment. I don't recall making any claims.

I'm a t-GIRL - I'm not interested in sticking my thing into nasty boy asses - I have strap ons to do my dirty work. I date men who want me to please them as a girl - or who want to serve Mistress Jamie. And I haven't heard any of my gg friends complaining. cause I may not be long but I'm thick!

If you want a big long hard throbbing cock - date a marine...

Giggle,

Ooooh - new thread idea - who's got photos of Marine T-girls?

LOL :o :o :o :D :D :shock: :shock: