PDA

View Full Version : Hey you sexy bitches!

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2007, 02:52 AM
What are you guys doing tonight?

elo
09-23-2007, 03:17 AM
Reading through HA,wanking,now i´m going to drink a protein shake and then i´m going to bed and you,biatch?

Toro
09-23-2007, 03:25 AM
stuffing my face after fasting for the past 24 hours. and watching 'saving private ryan' on tv.

Chaotic
09-23-2007, 03:32 AM
Laundry, housekeeping, and lots and lots of beer later. 8)

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2007, 03:37 AM
haha Elo fun fun you always cracker me up

Is that your body in your pic Toro? Very nice it's obviously working ha ha. I didn't like Saving Private Ryan it was way toooo long..

Chaotic - Ya I am doing laundry too before I go out tonight. Even if I am still tired from last night I stayed out till 7 am. But I need to get all the dance clubbing in cause after Oct 9th I'll be down for a little while lol

SarahG
09-23-2007, 03:45 AM
stuffing my face after fasting for the past 24 hours. and watching 'saving private ryan' on tv.

Saving private ryan is a great movie, the cemetery scene at the end always makes me tear up a lil. My only real beef with that movie is the dialogs are not very historically accurate. It was nice to see a lack of music during the action scenes for a change.

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2007, 03:47 AM

Saving private ryan is a great movie, the cemetery scene at the end always makes me tear up a lil. My only real beef with that movie is the dialogs are not very historically accurate. It was nice to see a lack of music during the action scenes for a change. I didn't pay that close attention.

Toro
09-23-2007, 03:49 AM
But I need to get all the dance clubbing in cause after Oct 9th I'll be down for a little while lol

yeah that's me. i was fasting for the jewish holiday, though, not to keep my weight down. funny thing is that after not eating for a day, i always end up eating more than a day's worth of calories in one sitting when i come off it.

i can't believe you don't like 'saving private ryan' - unbelievable cast. tom hanks is one of my favorite actors. well - i guess it is a guy movie, though.

what's going on with you cctober 9th that you'll be down for a while?

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2007, 03:53 AM
But I need to get all the dance clubbing in cause after Oct 9th I'll be down for a little while lol

yeah that's me. i was fasting for the jewish holiday, though, not to keep my weight down. funny thing is that after not eating for a day, i always end up eating more than a day's worth of calories in one sitting when i come off it.

i can't believe you don't like 'saving private ryan' - unbelievable cast. tom hanks is one of my favorite actors. well - i guess it is a guy movie, though.

what's going on with you cctober 9th that you'll be down for a while? hah a thats hot! Yeah I am just not a fan of the whole war movie thing expect maybe Pearl Harbor.

Oh I go in for FFS and Breast Augmentation :P

Toro
09-23-2007, 04:18 AM

what's going on with you cctober 9th that you'll be down for a while? hah a thats hot! Yeah I am just not a fan of the whole war movie thing expect maybe Pearl Harbor.

WOW - good luck with that!

mbf
09-23-2007, 04:19 AM
well, i watched "Dawn of the Dead" ....

(memorable nr. 800 post...)

MrsKellyPierce
09-23-2007, 04:22 AM

WOW - good luck with that! haha thanks

dreamer
09-23-2007, 04:24 AM
is it tonight already??? ----been drinking cruisers since this morning --did some drums ---had a campfire ---watched the NYMets game ---listened to Type O Negative (dissected them actually) ---and now ---getting ready to spank --then my chick is "supposed" to come wake me up ---life is life ---

mikejones
09-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Watching some football, drinking some vino. Going to work tomorrow.

Chaotic
09-23-2007, 05:23 AM
haha Elo fun fun you always cracker me up

Is that your body in your pic Toro? Very nice it's obviously working ha ha. I didn't like Saving Private Ryan it was way toooo long..

Chaotic - Ya I am doing laundry too before I go out tonight. Even if I am still tired from last night I stayed out till 7 am. But I need to get all the dance clubbing in cause after Oct 9th I'll be down for a little while lol

Same here, and who wants to go out clubbing in dirty-ass clothes on their way to "funkytown", right? :P

As for World War 2 movies, I'm gonna weigh in for "Das Boot"; I'm a sucker for the classics.

jamesedwards
04-17-2008, 08:59 AM
Well kelly I hope to be with this fine 6'1 Tsgirl this weekend, and I mean both Days Saturday and Sunday, she said she is horny and she need a week to just fuck lol I said well dam we only doing two days, she said that might help lol

Ponyboy
04-17-2008, 11:24 AM
I thought 'Das Boot' was a great movie except that there wasnt enough sex. But I also thought the same thing about 'Sonic the Hedgehog' and the 'news' on ABC.

There simply isnt enough sex

Ponyboy
04-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Kelly - you gave this thread the title 'hey you sexy bitches' - how did you know I'm always the bitch? It seems everyone knows I'm always the bitch.

I taught a class last week and this gay student was eyeing up my ass - and I was the teacher. Can you imagine if he made the teacher his bitch?