PDA

View Full Version : Why are women crazy?

hondarobot
09-22-2007, 02:32 AM
I had this conversation after work today (the summarized version):

Girl: That storm yesterday was soooo scary.

Me: I thought it was kinda cool.

Girl: The tornado sirens were going off. What would happen if a tornado hit downtown?

Me: That's never going to happen. Although there was this one time. . .

Girl: It totally could happen! It would, like, destroy the whole city!

Me: It probably wouldn't be that bad. It would suck, but it won't happen anyways.

Girl: Don't you ever think about the apocalypse and stuff?

Me: (uncomfortable silence) Uh. . .No, not really.

Girl: Well you should! (Goes on to explain how some massive flu is coming).

Me: That would probably suck worse then a tornado. Of course if you combined the tornado with a massive flu. . .

Girl: (Begins ranting about emergency preparedness, canned food, bottled water, etc)

Me: Well, if things went crazy, I'd just have to make it across downtown, I could wait things out in the club I work at.

Girl: But what about me? What am I suppose to do?

And on it went. I pulled the "phone a buddy from the bathroom/get emergency call back" bail out maneuver. Girls need to come equipped with Crazy Switches that guys can shut off via remote control.

If the apocalypse happens, I'll deal with it. Good grief.

mikejones
09-22-2007, 02:37 AM
I've met men like that too. Some people are just obsessively nervous.

youcancallmeclaire
09-22-2007, 02:45 AM
There's nothing wrong with being prepared for the inevitable collapse of society.

Ideas like that are the main reason why I want to go to school for chemistry. Being able to synthesize drugs just might be worth more than a paycheck.

I'm probably just paranoid though.

tonkatoy
09-22-2007, 03:35 AM
Yes we must prepare, time to stock up on water and guns and Cinnamon Toast Crunch and a cow.

justatransgirl
09-22-2007, 08:17 AM
Everyone, stay home! Do not go outdoors - you might get hit by a car. Do not have sex, you might get a disease. Do not eat any food it might be from China. And especially do not take a bath, you might slip in the tub, pull the survivor radio in on top of you and electrocute yourself!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)
Who lives on the San Andreas Earthquake Fault...