PDA

View Full Version : HA jester squad - new recruits

mbf
09-21-2007, 09:09 PM
there have been a couple of threads some months ago regarding posters/members of this site who are well-endowed in the comical department.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16337

so, some time later, there have been some humorous newbies among us, who might be included in the list covered by the above thread.

so here are my nominations:

the chicks:

youcancallmeclaire
topheavycutie
and due to some hilarious posts of late: yasmeen lee

on the guys side:

has to be evilash. some might oppose his (fake) ebonics in combination with his long neck, but I think he is a blast (tlls a lot bout me actually)

so, who are the fun-loving newbies????

TopHeavyCutie
09-21-2007, 10:09 PM
Awwwww....Thats so sweet MBF!!!

I knew I liked you for some reason.

But I dont try to come off as humurous. It just kinda ends up that way. But I feel its more productive to laugh than to cause drama and always be upset. 8)

youcancallmeclaire
09-22-2007, 02:33 AM
If I wasn't laughing, I'd probably be calling in bomb threats to middle schools.

It's like therapy kinda.

OEMEnemyNum1
09-22-2007, 03:24 AM
You all should vote for me because I'm very funny......

evilash
09-22-2007, 03:55 AM
there have been a couple of threads some months ago regarding posters/members of this site who are well-endowed in the comical department.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16337

so, some time later, there have been some humorous newbies among us, who might be included in the list covered by the above thread.

so here are my nominations:

the chicks:

youcancallmeclaire
topheavycutie
and due to some hilarious posts of late: yasmeen lee

on the guys side:

has to be evilash. some might oppose his (fake) ebonics in combination with his long neck, but I think he is a blast (tlls a lot bout me actually)

so, who are the fun-loving newbies????Awe Man!!! Yeahyah!!! Yo i'm surprised fo real yo!!! I wanna thank a few people.
First i wanna thank my doctor for pullin me outa my mommas angry clam by my head and stretching out my neck in da process.
I also wanna thank all da kids in school who done called me "Voodoo neck", I also wanna thank all of yall here on Hung Angels, Yall good peeps.
I wanna thank my boy Michael Jackson and Thompsonforsheriff fo baby sitten my kids.
Last but not least i wanna thank da Lord... Lord Vader dat is.....Yeahyah!!!

youcancallmeclaire
09-22-2007, 12:53 PM
angry clam. lol.