PDA

View Full Version : JACK AND THE MAGIC SHE-STALK - Part 1

Odelay
09-20-2007, 02:06 AM
JACK AND THE MAGIC SHE-STALK - Part 1 by Odelay

As Jack grew out of his pre-pubescent years, he got tired of being the constant subject of various children's fairytales. So Jack laid low for a few years and stayed out of sight from greedy storytellers looking to make a profit in the Children's Books industry. But when Jack finally reached adulthood and was generally unrecognizable as the young imp who had cavorted with giants, he learned that anonmymity had its drawbacks.

For one, Jack was now horny as hell but he couldn't get girls to pay attention to him. He really wanted to dip his lit wick inside a dark wet room but the girls would only laugh and tease him whenever he approached, and he never got close to their dark rooms.

Jack might have lost a bit of his childhood cleverness, but it was replaced with an adult determination. Jack was sure he would get laid, and soon.

There was one person in the village who everyone hated. Her name was Betty. Some of the townsfolk called her a witch, some called her a bitch. There were many wild stories about Betty. Parents would describe to their children how Betty would turn into a monster late at night and hurt the asses of naughty little boys. When the parents described the hurt as thrice that of a spanking, the children's eyes would grow wide in fear and they stayed away from Betty after hearing the tale.

Jack had always been immune to fear, and so long ago he had struck up a friendship with Betty. When Jack was a mere lad of 14, Betty had started bartending at the local tavern. He would slip into the back and she would sneak him various ales and stouts and lagers.

One day, after having been rejected by yet another snooty town girl, Jack slumped off to the tavern. By this time he was old enough to enter via the front door and he sat down and started complaining to his friend Betty.

Betty held up her hand, "Uh-uh-uhhhh, Jack! I'm tired of listening to your bitching. Always about the girls. How do you think that makes this girl feel?"

Jacked looked up from his stein with wide eyes, "What? Well of course I think you're beautiful but you're older than me. You wouldn't have anything to do with me. Besides, you always have 2 or 3 guys flirting with you."

"I'm only 5 years older than you, and as to those other guys... well, that's sort of business," she replied.

"Business?"

"Never you mind, Jack. It's not important."

"Okay," Jack said and paused. Then he asked, "But Betty, are you saying you want me?"

"Hmmm, well I'm not sure. Depends on what you're working with," Betty replied.

"What do you mean? I'm working with old man Blackheart down at the smithy."

Betty laughed. She locked the front door since there were no other customers, and led Jack to the back room. "Silly boy. I mean, what are you working with down here," she said as she grabbed his crotch.

Jack let out a yelp in his excitement. But he was no dummy. He got her drift. Jack pulled down his pants lickety split to reveal a growing rod.

"Wow, Jack! That thing is big," declared Betty.

"Tell me about it. He's horny all day. I have to jack him off 4 or 5 times a day or he gets in the way when I'm at work, not to mention embarrassing me in front of me Mum when I'm at home."

Betty whistled as she dropped to her knees to face Jack's member. She grasped her hand around Jack's cock, but her fingers could not reach all the way around it. "Jack, have you ever had a girl kiss this naughty boy of yours," she asked.

"C'mon Betty, I've told you all the stories. You know I haven't."

"Okay baby, then get ready."

Jack was amazed as he stared down at her lovely grey eyes and long black hair. He watched as she placed her full red puckered lips against his hard shaft. He could see her lovely breasts swell and contract as she breathed in and out. She winked at him, which was enough to make Jack's cock jerk a bit while she stroked the base and kissed the shaft.

Betty stopped her kissing and looked directly at the head of Jack's pecker.

"My God, Jack. That is the biggest bunch of pre-cum I have ever seen!" With that, Betty took her long sexy tongue and licked all about the head of his cock, taking all of Jack's pre-cum into her mouth. She drove the tip of her tongue into his peehole extracting every little bit of Jack's pre-ejaculate.

Betty then rose to her feet and cooed, "Oh Jack, that's delicious. Let me show you." With that, Betty extended her arms around Jack's neck and drove her lips to his. They started kissing wildly. Tongues thrashing. But it all happened so fast that Jack had not realized that Betty had pushed some of his pre-cum into his mouth. He swallowed and thought that it tasted a little bitter, but not too bad. As he continued to french kiss Betty and let his hands roam about her curvy body, he wondered why Betty would have found the taste of him to be so delicious. As their passion fired up around them, he forgot all about the taste.

Betty eventually went back to her knees and started sucking Jack's cock furiously. She spent much time licking and kissing the outside of his shaft and would go down and suck and lick his balls. She could only fit one ball in her mouth at a time, but she seemed to enjoy it immensely. At one point she went even lower and tongued his ass. This was beyond anything that even Jack's dirty mind could comprehend. But he found that he liked it so much that he held Betty's head in place as she licked and reamed his ass a bit longer than she had wanted to. Betty finished Jack's first blowjob by attempting to deep throat him. She tried and tried to get his entire cock in her throat. But even as she gagged a few times to loosen her throat, she just couldn't do it. She settled for driving him crazy by slipping her tongue out from her lips as his cock was imbedded in her throat. Her tongue and lips clamped on his cock near its base was just too much for Jack to handle. He let out a yell and started cumming. Betty pulled back a little and proceeded to jerk the base of his cock as she swallowed his sticky load as it pulsed from his cock. This went on for a minute until Jack's orgasm subsided.

Betty pulled Jack down onto a bed of flour sacks and started kissing him furiously. Jack tasted that bitter taste again from Betty's mouth, but was having too much fun kissing her to worry about it. Then Betty pulled her dress down to reveal her jiggly little boobs. Her nipples were hard and Jack wanted a taste. He drove his mouth onto one of her nipples and sucked like he was an infant again. He drove his tongue all around her nipple causing her to moan in passion. As he squeezed her titty he was surprised when a short little burst of sweet milk shot into his mouth. He swallowed greedily and suck and squeezed until there was no more.

Afterwards, Betty gave him another wink and then asked, "Jack, do you know that I'm a special girl?"

"Special?" he asked.

"Yes, Jack. Can you do something for me."

"Of course! Anything!" Jack replied.

Betty arose to her feet and peeled off the rest of her dress. She turned her back towards Jack and peeled her broad panties off of her beautiful round ass. Jack jumped to his feet and started grabbing at her butt. Betty slapped his hands away and warned, "Wait Jack, I have a surprise to show you."

With that, she turned around and showed Jack her own beautiful penis. She smiled at him and said, "Jack, this is my She-stalk. If I remember right, you've climbed onto a stalk or two in your lifetime."

Jack just stared. How could this be! A beautiful woman has a pecker just like his. She was stroking the base of it causing it to grow.

"Jack, this one doesn't need any magic beans to grow," Betty joked. "Why don't you say hello to her, Jack."

Jack was in a daze as he dropped to his knees. He grasped the base of Betty's stalk and whispered, "Hello, pretty girl." Then Jack kissed her cock as he looked up into Betty's eyes.

Betty's eyes glistened with tears as she mouthed, "Ohhh Jack!"

Jack's mouth dove right onto Betty's stalk, making it grow just as fast as that bean stalk from yore, albeit not quite as long. He remembered all the things that Betty had done to his own cock. He licked and tongued her shaft, her balls, and her little dark hole. He enjoyed it all and was beginning to acquire a new taste for things previously unknown. Betty moaned for many minutes and held Jack's noggin as he licked her bottom. But Jack trumped Betty and showed how clever he was. After many tries, Jack swallowed her whole. And as Betty felt her she-stalk deep-throated, she fucked Jack's head until his throat was cum-coated. And cum she did. And sweet cum it was. Like the cream from a cow, Jack thought. He swallowed every bit.

Betty collapsed into Jack's arms. They kissed and cuddled and cooed for an hour. Until Betty jumped up in suprised and pronounced, "The evening rush!" She dressed quickly and re-opened the tavern.

Before Jack left, Betty pulled him to the side and said in a low voice... "Jack, I have been told my seed has a strange effect, so be careful out there."

Jack, had no idea what Betty meant but was too happy to care. Off he went into the evening.

Alexuscum
11-08-2010, 02:38 AM
Damn hot story cant wait to read part 2.

iloveshedick
06-05-2012, 02:06 AM
Dame I just jizzed all in my pant and can what for part 2

Prospero
06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
That was a very original piece of writing Odeley. I can see a whole genre that could emerge from this....Transgendered fairy tales. Rumpledforeskin, Snow White and the seven horny dwarves, the princess and the penis, Handsful and Gretal etc... go for it