PDA

View Full Version : Rio de Janeiro Tales

rock4
09-19-2007, 07:29 PM
So after a really hot experience in Sao Paulo (see Sao Paulo Tales post) a couple of months ago I was lucky enough to visit Rio de Janeiro. I emailed Hilda Brasil for some suggestions on hot Tgirls and it turned out she and Melina Vasoncellos were in Rio for the month.

We arranged to spend the day together and Hilda suggested we invite Kananda Hickman, a Rio Tgirl. After arriving and going for a swim at Copacabana beach, I took a taxi to Hild's place and met Hilda and Melina in front of their building - both dressed in naughty outfits, high heels, make-up and looking hot. We then picked up Kananda who is MUCH hotter in person than even her pictures - beautiful natural blond hair, blue eyes, tall with a hot body and a beautiful face - total girly girl.

The 4 of us taxied to VIPs a love motel about 15 mi nutes from Ipanema. I rented the Millennium Suite ($250 for 8 hrs) which is the best suite at VIPs - two floors, about 2000 sqft, a huge balcony overlooking the ocean, a full-sized pool on the second floor and totally equipped for hot sex with condoms, champagne, two king-sized beds.

After having a couple of drinks, taking some pics (hilda will post) and checking the place out, Hilda and I went into one of the bedrooms and started making out. She was really horny and wanted to top me really badly. Bottoming is not really my thing, but I was so turned on by sucking her cock that I let her lube me up and try. We ended up with Hilda on her back and me straddling her cock - I must admit it felt great. But, I didn't want to cum right away and we wandered back into the living room.

I started making out with the beautiful Melina while Hilda and Kananda hung out on the balcony. Melina lay on her back and we alternated between me sucking her cock and then looking inot each others eyes as we stroked.

Before I could cum, Kananda came over and we started kissing. I was really into this girl and she ended up sitting on my cock and riding me while we kissed until i blew my first hot load in her hole. I pulled out, took the condom off and cleaned up in the bathroom.

After a few drinks on the bed with all three girls, Melina and I went into the other bedroom and started sucking and stroking again. After 10 minutes of this, I put on a condom and topped her with Melina on her back. She was stroking as I fucked her and her face was contorted in pleasure - when she blew her load onto her stomach I immediately blew a load in her hole.

We ordered some dinner and talked for a while. I grabbed Kananda and brought her into one of the bedrooms and we kissed and sucked and stroked for a while. I ended up topping her like I did Melina until Kananda shot her cum over her stomach. I didn't cum because I wanted to save one load to shoot with Hilda.

After cleaning up and after a nice massage by Hilda I grabbed Hilda and went into one of the bedrooms. We rolled around making out, stroking and sucking for a while. Hilda wanted to top me and was pushing me down and trying to flip me over. She hadn't cum and I could tell she really wanted to fuck and shoot. She hopped out of bed and found a condom, lubed us up and had me get on my hands and knees. I am more of a top, but after blowing loads in both Melina and Kananda, I was really turned on that Hilda wanted to turn me into a bottom. Doggy-style was to hard on me, but we fucked like that for a few minutes until she flipped over on her back and had me ride her dick - wow I almost came from that and so did she. Finally we pulled off the condoms and I lay on my back and stroked while she knelt over my face and stroked. She told me she was about to cum and so I shot just as she blew a hot sticky load onto my face and chest.

We all cleaned up and shared a taxi back to out respective places. Affectionate kisses goodbye and a promise to see each other again

Very sweet and sexy girls, great attitude, unbelievable experience.

Hilda - smart, funny, hot, nasty, beautiful body, sexy
Melina - a real beauty, great kisser, beautiful skin, girly-girl
Kananda - beautiful hair and eyes, sexy smile, great legs, sweet, girly-girl

All have beautiful cocks and love to shoot loads.

Rock

Balcanoid
09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
...post a picture to boost the story...otherwise, it`s just a words.... :lol:

ptyseminole
09-19-2007, 10:41 PM
I really need to go to Brazil, soon!!!

hilda brasil
09-20-2007, 10:12 PM
hello sweet rock
im just missing u
u are really a gentleman
we all loved your great company and hope u coem back soon
thanks for all

here are some pictures of our hot party:

hilda brasil
09-20-2007, 10:17 PM
more pictures about rocks party

hilda brasil
09-20-2007, 10:18 PM
are u enjoing guys??
see more :

ptyseminole
09-20-2007, 10:24 PM
OMG!!!!!!!

biguy4tvtscd
09-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Green. With. Envy.

Odelay
09-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Great story and great picks. Thx for sharing Rock!

My own possible biz trip to Brazil got cancelled. Looks like it might be 1 or 2 years before I get down there but I definitely would look forward to a similar experience.

BeardedOne
09-20-2007, 11:23 PM
I sooooo have to do this Milennium Suite with Hilda sometime. :D

hilda brasil
09-22-2007, 02:01 AM
I sooooo have to do this Milennium Suite with Hilda sometime. :D

yes bb
i want it too..
ksses

hilda brasil
09-22-2007, 02:27 AM
soem new pict of me for u all
kisses

CrazyAboutTGirls
09-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Sooooooooo hot.

I can hear Rio calling me.....

hilda brasil
09-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Sooooooooo hot.

I can hear Rio calling me.....

brazil is calling u hon
hurry up!!

hondarobot
09-23-2007, 12:14 AM
kisses

She's got that look. Hilda is a very hot, sexy Brazilian girl. I'm just saying.

hilda brasil
09-25-2007, 04:54 AM
kisses

thaks bb
kisses

hondarobot
09-25-2007, 05:04 AM
kisses

thaks bb
kisses

:wink:

envivision
09-25-2007, 05:37 AM
I met Hilda a few months ago in her flat in Sao Paulo.

The girl is very nice and all-but I was somewhat disappointed by her looks since she had no make- up on at all, and was dressed very casual. I recently realized that this is a trend with alot of brazilian girls who receive clients at their home.

Last month I was in Rio, I saw her at Augusto Severo street, a hang- out for the girls-she looked very hot.

hilda brasil
09-26-2007, 09:54 AM

The girl is very nice and all-but I was somewhat disappointed by her looks since she had no make- up on at all, and was dressed very casual. I recently realized that this is a trend with alot of brazilian girls who receive clients at their home.

Last month I was in Rio, I saw her at Augusto Severo street, a hang- out for the girls-she looked very hot.

hello bb
sorry but if u told me that u wanted me dresed like more sexy i could do it!!
its because some brazilian guys they dont like us dressed very xezy during the day..
they prefer us dressed more casual when we r going to meet them for not call most the attention of people when we go to hotels and everything so people cannot get we r ladboys understand?...
bout the make up ...most part of my costumers say they prefer me without it ..they say that i look more natural without make up!!
its a case of taste...
next time u just have to tell me that u want me dressed sexy and maked up like a sexy lady ok??
kisses

picture of me at home without noting about make up
and another dressed casual also without make up on a hamg out with friends at rio..

hilda brasil
09-26-2007, 09:58 AM

hello bb
its because some brazilian guys they dont like us dressed very xezy during the day..
they prefer us dressed more casual when we r going to meet them for not call most the attention of people when we go to hotels and everything so people cannot get we r ladboys understand?...
bout the make up ...most part of my costumers say they prefer me without it ..they say that i look more natural without make up!!
its a case of taste...
next time u just have to tell me that u want me dressed sexy and maked up like a sexy lady ok??
kisses

and another dressed casual also without make up on a hamg out with friends at rio..

a natural beauty needs no make up...
lol...

hilda brasil
09-26-2007, 10:04 AM

mikejones
09-27-2007, 01:55 AM

hello bb
its a case of taste...
kisses

Nice pics Hilda! I agree, unless we were going out to a club or something I think I would prefer your natural look. You are very beautiful.

elo
09-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Make-up or not.You are a sexy sweetie,Hilda.

hilda brasil
09-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Make-up or not.You are a sexy sweetie,Hilda.

oh thanks bb
big and hot kisses

hilda brasil
09-27-2007, 07:32 AM

hello bb
its a case of taste...
kisses

Nice pics Hilda! I agree, unless we were going out to a club or something I think I would prefer your natural look. You are very beautiful.

thanks hon
i also prefer myself without make up
i think it looks more natural
unless if im going o dance or do movie shoots ,professional pictures...

hot kisses bb

house
09-27-2007, 05:38 PM
$250 for a place like that for 8 hours? thats unbelievable! i cant believe this whole thing is even possible! its like heaven on earth! im totally going crazy! and that girl with the brown hair was soooooooooo hot!!! she looks like she could be on sports illustrated swimsuit issue! ...........im hyperventilating......holy.....ok, how much did it all cost in total though?

hilda brasil
10-03-2007, 09:01 AM
hello guys
if u want a party like the rocks party
call me or send me some e-mails

hilda_brasil2@hotmail.com

kisses

tsntx
10-03-2007, 09:09 AM
250$ for ALL that...????? holy shit thats amazing -j

cockcraver
10-03-2007, 04:44 PM