PDA

View Full Version : Something Fishy

wombat33
09-19-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey gang. Here is a strange one.

I know that girls (GG) sometimes have been accused fo having a fishy odor down there.

However...........I was spending time with a pretty hot TS girl the other night and we got to making out and then some touching...........

SHe had told me she wanted me to give her oral. I would have been fine with that. However, when I smelled my hand from jerking her off I smelled a fishy smell. THen I thought it was my imagination, so I started kissing my way down to her cock and when I got there I definitely smelled a slight fishy odor. THis freaked me out so I did not go through with it.

Can anyone here give me a clue what that might be? Could it be a STD or just bad hygeine?

It is a shame because I landed a beauty who is a non pro and I would have liked to make this happen.

mbf
09-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey gang. Here is a strange one.

I know that girls (GG) sometimes have been accused fo having a fishy odor down there.

However...........I was spending time with a pretty hot TS girl the other night and we got to making out and then some touching...........

SHe had told me she wanted me to give her oral. I would have been fine with that. However, when I smelled my hand from jerking her off I smelled a fishy smell. THen I thought it was my imagination, so I started kissing my way down to her cock and when I got there I definitely smelled a slight fishy odor. THis freaked me out so I did not go through with it.

Can anyone here give me a clue what that might be? Could it be a STD or just bad hygeine?

It is a shame because I landed a beauty who is a non pro and I would have liked to make this happen.

dont worry, she is a mermaid

tsntx
09-19-2007, 02:21 PM
give her a bar of soap and a tounge scraper and tell her to go scrub herself clean... nothing smells worse then ball musk.

Coroner
09-19-2007, 02:29 PM
The fishy smell might come from the sperm. Send her to a doc.

DJ_Asia
09-19-2007, 05:28 PM
the crotch area is one of the centers of the body that eminates endorphins,the natural body chemistry that signals sexual arousal for potential suitors.
Prudish ways have taught us as humans to elimimate these endorphins and the odors that come with it...too bad.

When I shot Brasilian Claudia Lee in Sao Paulo a few years ago she uncoiled her nine inch cock from a spandex G-String the musky endorphin filled smell that came out was massive...say what you will but it was a huge turn on.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-19-2007, 05:53 PM
It's the odor of 'Fumunda Cheese' ferminting! :shrug

yodajazz
09-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Maybe she was with a gg right before you. It would'nt hurt to ask.

DJ_Asia
09-19-2007, 06:50 PM
the crotch area is one of the centers of the body that eminates endorphins,the natural body chemistry that signals sexual arousal for potential suitors.
Prudish ways have taught us as humans to elimimate these endorphins and the odors that come with it...too bad.

When I shot Brasilian Claudia Lee in Sao Paulo a few years ago she uncoiled her nine inch cock from a spandex G-String the musky endorphin filled smell that came out was massive...say what you will but it was a huge turn on.

Jasadin
09-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Perhaps she has had some recent prior action with a gg or she jerked out one and barely wiped up on a humid day......Old semen residue+heat= :oops:

dreamer
09-19-2007, 08:46 PM
dude ---same thing as/with -eating ass ----a warm wet towel ---then buffet!!! ---and believe me --they loooove that warm wet towel ---

GroobySteven
09-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Possibly a yeast infection. Men can get it as well as women and when they're packing their meat into a small, hot and humid space in their panties, in the hot weather. It's possible.

2754tim
09-19-2007, 08:56 PM
That Happened To Me About 5 Years Ago. It Stunk And Was Gross. It's
Bad Hygiene-Nothing More,Nothing Less

dreamer
09-19-2007, 09:02 PM
OMG ---I saw a yeast infection up close ---mmm --looks really RAW ---poor baby ---oh my god ----all red and puffy -----even a "warm wet towel" won't help ----poor baby --I'm so sorrry you're in pain ---what can I do? ---nothing but sit there and love me anyways!!! ---ummm --okay ---

peggygee
09-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Here's some info on the odors that emanate from men and women.

What normally causes odor in the perineal and vaginal area?

Perineal odor is caused by oils in sweat gland secretions, vaginal secretions and urine if a woman is having urine leakage. All sweat gland secretions are basically the same components as urine so it is not uncommon to have a urine "smell" in the vulvar area which is really from sweating rather than from losing urine. Some people would describe urine odor as somewhat like ammonia.

Many of the foods we eat have odorous oils that end up being secreted in sweat. The more fat we ingest, the more oils are secreted. Vegetarians will have less "sweat odor" than meat eaters unless they are consuming a lot of pungent, spicy foods. Skin bacteria can also react with sweat and produce noxious odors although some scientists question that this occurs to any major degree (1, 2). It is very likely that some women have different genetic metabolism than others so that they produce different acids in sweat that give distinctive smells (3).

Finally, sweat glands can be depleted of their oils (temporarily) after they are excreted during sweating. After a vigorous workout, most women and men will tell you that subsequent sweating does not produce as heavy a body odor as when they first broke sweat. You have probably noticed that yourself if you have been outside working on a hot day and then go shower, subsequent sweating produces less "smell" than it did before the shower. In this case you not only depleted the sweat oils but also reduced the skin bacteria that convert some of the sweat substances to acids and compounds that are odorous.

What about a fishy odor from the perineal area?

What causes that?
A fishy odor from the vaginal area can sometimes represent a bacterial vaginosis. In this case the bacteria in the vagina are releasing amines which give a typical fishy smell.

There is also a metabolic syndrome called fish odor syndrome (trimethylaminuria) which is caused by abnormal excretion of trimethylamine in the breath, urine, sweat, saliva and vaginal secretions (4). The trimethylamine is produced by bowel bacteria that break down certain amino acids, carnitine and choline that occur in high concentrations in marine fish, egg yolks, soy beans and liver. While this is a rare condition, it goes to show that bowel bacteria, skin bacteria and your own genetic metabolism interplay with ingested food to produce body odors beyond normal sweat gland oils and acids.

If you at all think that the perineal odor smells fishy, be sure to see you doctor for a vaginal exam to rule out bacterial vaginosis as well as eliminating liver, fish, soy beans, egg yolks and any nutritional supplements that may contain choline and carnitine.

I have heard of sex odors. How do those play a role?

We still do not know very much about pheromones which are compounds that give a "sexual smell" in both males and females (5). In women these substances are thought to originate from the vagina but it is more likely that they come from vulvar sweat glands.

What can I do practically about perineal odor? Can I use deodorant sprays?

It is best to try to control body odors by natural means rather than deodorant and antiperspirant cover ups because many women can get an irritant vulvitis from chemicals placed on the vulvar region. This does not happen with all women but does with some. If you think the odor is originating from vaginal secretions, be sure to see your doctor to be checked for bacterial vaginosis rather than using douche solutions. Chronic douching can actually cause a vaginitis.

Other things to do to help:

have a daily aerobic workout before going to work - this can help dissipate sweat gland compounds and then
bath or shower before work to remove as much skin bacteria as possible - this will help daytime odors.
avoid seafood, liver and egg yolks as well as pungent vegetables such as onions, garlic asparagus etc., for awhile to see if this makes any difference.
minimize stress and any sweating at work if possible - if you feel you have excessive sweating, ask your doctor about medications to help this.

I know of no way to have a "nice floral scent" in the perineal area by altering diet and skin bacteria. You will have to use some type of covering deodorant. Be very careful that you do not develop an irritant vulvitis.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/TheMoreyouknow4x2.jpg

http://www.wdxcyber.com/nvulva07.htm

peggygee
09-19-2007, 09:53 PM
Also if a woman is using Premarin which is formulated from pregnant
mare urine for her HRT regimen, this may make the smell in her
genital region be somewhat gamey.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/horsepmufarm1.jpg

:roll:

iloveshemales77
09-19-2007, 10:03 PM
peggygee you is a walkin', talkin' wikipedia! Unfuckinbelievable! Seems to me anything you don't know about aint worth knowing. My hat off to you!

peggygee
09-19-2007, 10:45 PM
peggygee you is a walkin', talkin' wikipedia! Unfuckinbelievable! Seems to me anything you don't know about aint worth knowing. My hat off to you!

Thank you, I'm incredibly flattered. :oops:

With knowledge and information I am
very anal-retentive, if I don't know
about something I seek out information
on it.

Then too as you grow older you acquire
knowledge and hopefully wisdom.

But basically this is my credo:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/einsteinbike_205.jpg

Trogdor
09-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Maybe she was with a gg right before you. It would'nt hurt to ask.

It is possible.

wombat33
09-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Hi all and thank you for taking the time to respond. I guess what I was most worried about was what if it was a sign of an std like herpes or anything else.

I have smelled a few fishy vaginas in my lifetime. I guess I always thought that was a little normal (as long as it was not like the fulton fish market at 5:00 a.m.)

But my cock has no real odor, and all of my girls I have ever been with (gg or ts) tell me I am very nice and clean and have no odor.

I would love nothing more than to give this girl oral among other things. But the fishy thing totally freaked me out. Not just funk........FISHY funk for sure. She is really hot too.

Anyway, please feel free to keep gonig with the answers, thank you again, even for the funny ones.

SXFX
09-20-2007, 03:56 AM
Mate here is the gig, you like the rest of us guys change our udnerwear every day and our underwear tends to be made of cotton.
Thus there is plenty of air flow for things to dry out and thus keep things smelling spring time fresh.
Now your girl, well I'm guessing she was wearing something a bit kinkier? And it was late at night?
Tight package, time, things get a little funky. Hay it happens to the best of us! Ever been on a long haul flight with some one and then try to make out right after? Sure you are horny as hell but you both stink like high heaven down below due to sitting for 8 freaking hours in the same seat!
So here is what you do, treat her to a little shower time fun. I assure you she will love it and so will you.
take care and be safe.

youcancallmeclaire
09-21-2007, 12:39 AM
Totally agree. Things tend to get moist when you tuck for too long. :(
I like to have as much air circulation as I can, so I only tuck if I absolutely have to.

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 05:06 PM
sounds to me like u missed a gd oppotunity. u shouldve tapped that ass