PDA

View Full Version : Census

TopHeavyCutie
09-19-2007, 02:12 AM
Hi there beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen,

This is just another census poll on what the ideals in today's society are.

I left the question with a LOT of space to meet YOUR individuals specs. So here goes...

Ladies/Gents.......What is the MOST #1 quality/feature you look for in a man/woman? Wether it be Physical or Emotionally/Mentally. GG ,TS or anything else in between.

BeardedOne
09-19-2007, 02:28 AM
I voted for emotional/mental stability.

I'm pushing the big five-oh and am still looking.

:shrug

Ecstatic
09-19-2007, 02:45 AM
Feh, 5-0 ain't nothin'...you just start picking up speed, B1! (Not that I'm all that far ahead of you on the downslope....)

I too voted for emotional/mental stability, though that's only an approximation: creativity, charm, intelligence and other factors also play in. Physical? Important, but only to a point.

Trogdor
09-19-2007, 06:23 AM
A hottie who takes care of herself and is not a prude.

Plus a hottie who does not give the same, dreadful 'friends speech' while they go and fuck some hoodlem, and will actually say instead, "Yes, it's a date! :) "

Sad, huh? :P

CORVETTEDUDE
09-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Nut cases belong in Nut Houses! :2cent

peggygee
09-19-2007, 07:04 AM
The person must be emotionally - spritually stable.
They must be a person with integrity and trustworthy.

Sidebar, I owe you some information....

south ov da border
09-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I look for the mental connection. Without that there's nothing for me...

justatransgirl
09-19-2007, 08:18 AM
None of the above.

I look at the depth and stability of a man's wallet.

And I promise to give him all the loving he can afford.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

What can I say I'm a shallow whore, deal with it. :-)

mbf
09-19-2007, 08:38 AM
I ll go with mental stability. As long as she doesnt look like Quasimodos ugly sister, anything is ok with me!!!!

tenduckmountain
09-19-2007, 08:55 AM
eh, to say i look for anything above looks first is a lie. i can seek companionship with someone who isn't amazing looking, but that's just a friend. if she is hot, i'll be attracted, and then the rest follows. shallow, yes. honest, yes.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-19-2007, 10:02 AM
None of the above.

I look at the depth and stability of a man's wallet.

And I promise to give him all the loving he can afford.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

What can I say I'm a shallow whore, deal with it. :-)

Now, that's my kind of gal. You go girl!!! The deeper my wallet gets, the more I'm gonna think of you!
:jerkoff

TopHeavyCutie
09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
Hmmm.....

Like a most of you, I prefer mental stability. Having the ability to love and ultimately having the ability to adapt to whatever the relationship throws at you is VERY important to me. I think with time, love will grow to a point where it outranks the physicalities of look. Love conquers pretty much all demons I think. Besides, if you love a person, Looks really dont matter. As you will be viewed as beautiful REGARDLESS of looks. Just one the unconditional protocols of love :)

And that all my HA friends is why love is the most valuble and precious thing in the world. And should NOT be taken for granted.

I kinda have a tendancy of making my lovingness and my womanhood share the same core value, as to be taken with DEADLY seriousness and not to be taken lightly!

Trogdor
09-19-2007, 10:56 PM
eh, to say i look for anything above looks first is a lie. i can seek companionship with someone who isn't amazing looking, but that's just a friend. if she is hot, i'll be attracted, and then the rest follows. shallow, yes. honest, yes. :claps Thanks. glad to see another honest answer. :peanutbutter

peggygee
09-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Oh, and the person has to be smarter
than a sack of hammers.

And a sense of humor is a big plus.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sackofhamersNET.jpg

Trogdor
09-19-2007, 11:22 PM
Oh, and the person has to be smarter
than a sack of hammers.

And a sense of humor is a big plus.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sackofhamersNET.jpg

:idea: :arrow: Sooo......do you go out with the sack o' hammers if it turns out to be smarter then its opponent? :mrgreen: ~rimshot~ :mrgreen:

fiftyfin1
10-28-2007, 10:17 AM
good looks and good person

El Nino
10-28-2007, 10:33 AM
daaaah, I heard that...