PDA

View Full Version : Claire's photos

dbev
09-19-2007, 01:05 AM
I know, because I've seen them, that Claire posted "somewhere" on this forum many pictures of her... but I can't find them anymore.

May you please give me the links to the threads?

Thanks.

PS
Claire, if you are reading this post: you're stunning.

dbev
09-20-2007, 03:38 PM
OK, thanks.

Do you know if she posted more photos in other threads?

youcancallmeclaire
09-21-2007, 12:15 AM
I didn't. There are a few on my myspace that aren't on HA, but they are not nude.

If you ever need to find the link again, just click on my HA profile and it is in there. :)

And I WILL post new pics soon, I swear. <3

claire

FREEFALLL666
09-21-2007, 12:51 AM
Some nude and dirty ones please!!

mikejones
09-21-2007, 01:31 AM
I didn't. There are a few on my myspace that aren't on HA, but they are not nude.

If you ever need to find the link again, just click on my HA profile and it is in there. :)

claire

Got my attention.

Chaotic
09-21-2007, 04:51 AM

claire

Get on it, slacker! :wink: :lol:

dbev
09-21-2007, 03:23 PM

claire

Thank you for your kindness and your beauty.

And, by the way, if you could add me to your friends on MySpace, it would be much appreciated.

All the best.

youcancallmeclaire
09-22-2007, 02:06 AM
Thank you for your kindness and your beauty.

And, by the way, if you could add me to your friends on MySpace, it would be much appreciated.

All the best.

Yeah, make sure you send me a message to let me know who you are and where you saw me (like Hungangels for example), or else it could take weeks for me to actually approve your request.

voy4her
10-04-2007, 08:27 PM
i was just looking for the pics too, i've had a huge crush on claire for weeks now. :oops: