PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to see OJ in an orange jumpsuit?

chefmike
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
I had to go with option C.

Silcc69
09-18-2007, 04:26 PM
YAWN

dreamer
09-18-2007, 05:39 PM
no vote for me ---don't care --although I will follow the story ----I love court TV --and now OJ is one of their current hotter topics -----the PHIL SPECTOR trial is kinda on pause right now ---jury is in deliberation -----poor little fella ---again --I don't really care how it ends ---but I'll watch it until it does ---

same with OJ --------although all that Karma coming full circle around on the dude -would make perfect sense ---

ILuvGurls
09-18-2007, 08:00 PM
I had to go with option C.

ditto

SarahG
09-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I have a feeling, going by what I have read of this case, that OJ was funneling valuable memorabilia assets to these dealers/friends so that they wouldn't have been liquidated to pay for his legal costs (incl civil actions).

I would then not be surprised if he was simply trying to get back what he thought still belonged to him, which had been laundried to these "friends" to prevent repo's.

This is just a theory- I really have nothing to go on beyond what the various media stories have stated.

Realgirls4me
09-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Both Simpson and Spector have a history of displaying behavior best left for a DSM IV manual to explain. Both display mental disorders that in their heads elevate them beyond the common man in terms of what they can and WILL do. This latest Simpson case displays not only his hubris, but his incredible stupidity.

Death would be to good for either. I say that both be imprisoned for the rest of their sorry lives in the smallest cell possible.

chefmike
09-18-2007, 08:19 PM
It's not his stuff anymore. It belongs to the Goldman family. He murdered their son, in addition to his wife.

chefmike
09-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Both Simpson and Spector have a history of displaying behavior best left for a DSM IV manual to explain. Both display mental disorders that in their heads elevate them beyond the common man in terms of what they can and WILL do. This latest Simpson case displays not only his hubris, but his incredible stupidity.

Death would be to good for either. I say that both be imprisoned for the rest of their sorry lives in the smallest cell possible.

Phil Spector, while admittedly a legendary musical genious, has been batshit crazy since his teens. He has been a "loaded gun", in every sense of the word, for most of his life.

Realgirls4me
09-18-2007, 08:42 PM
The orange jumpsuit choice is rather vague. One of the choices should have been "Lock him up and throw away the key".

I hope they nail Spector, though these lengthy jury deliberations have me kind of nervous. That sick fucker, although a genius, deserves a lot of jail time.

... I still can't believe that there are people out there that believe in OJ's innocence. How do you say, "DENIAL"?

Somedude21
09-18-2007, 09:20 PM
I voted option C. As far as I'm concerned, the guy's a fucking sociopath and deserves to be eliminated from society as a whole.

redtiger
09-18-2007, 10:00 PM
My take on OJ is that he has anger issues. My theory about the murder of his wife and Ronald Goldman is that when he found them together he went into a huge, uncontollable rage and slashed and stabbed the both of them to death. Kind of like the proverbial bull in a china shop.

He probably didn't realize what he had done til he came out of his rage and found himself with a bloody knife in his hand. By that time, all he could do was clean himself up as much as he could, dispose of as much evidence as he could, and got the hell out of town.

Let's face it, when OJ gets angry he doesn't think very clearly. My guess is that the only way we'll ever find out about how his wife and Ron were killed will be if OJ makes a deathbed confession or the guilt of it all finally grinds him down.

Jasadin
09-18-2007, 10:47 PM
I voted D.I mean he was found not guilty by a jury which was far more involved than I with the case.Now I can understand what it looks like but what it looks like doesn't really show innocence or guilt to a person like myself just looking in.

chefmike
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Here's a funny piece that I'm sure all of you OJ apologists out there will enjoy-

It's True: OJ Was Set-Up
Bill Barol

One man charged along with O.J. Simpson said Tuesday that the Las Vegas hotel room dispute seemed like a setup.

Walter Alexander, 46, said Simpson may have been tricked because the memorabilia dealer who tipped him off also recorded everything on tape.

"It sounds like a setup to me," Alexander told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Tuesday.

-- AP, Sept. 19

I didn't catch the GMA interview, but I have to be honest: This sounds plausible to me.

I mean, think about it. This dirtbag Thomas Riccio wires himself up and lures Simpson to the hotel room on the pretext that stolen sports memorabilia, along with his teenage diaries, his misplaced car keys and "that Ray Parker Jr. CD you loaned to Mean Joe Greene in the early Eighties and never got back" were waiting there. Then he forces Simpson to assemble an ad hoc posse of strip-club bouncers and guys who got cut from training camp, he sticks his hand up the back of Simpson's shirt and manipulates his voicebox so it sounds like he's saying "All you guys come with me," and he places a handgun in Simpson's hand or the hand of an accomplice and hypnotizes him into brandishing it threateningly. Then he convinces Simpson he's going to the room -- where, by the way, the door gets a little sticky, so he may need to force it -- to read for a part in a Court TV MOW called "Don't Let Nobody Out The Room: Think You Can Steal My Shit And Get Away With It?", and that the casting director likes to make her picks based on how loudly and repeatedly an actor can shout the title of the project.

You see? It's totally not his fault.

chefmike
09-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I voted option C. As far as I'm concerned, the guy's a fucking sociopath and deserves to be eliminated from society as a whole.

What is the point of option C? That option was placed off the table when Simpson was found "not guilty" in 1995.

Hence the wording: "I would rather have seen..." :roll:

JANIRA
09-19-2007, 12:02 AM
I actually would love to see him being Bound & Gagged and Gang Banged by a group of Hung angels...lol

Willie Escalade
09-19-2007, 01:38 AM
I actually would love to see him being Bound & Gagged and Gang Banged by a group of Hung angels...lol
So would he. :P

Dkg
09-19-2007, 02:25 AM
Wow it never ceases to amaze me how many people are just so sure he murdered her when a competent Jury realized that there was not enough evidence to actually convict him

I guess the rest of the world must have some inside info that the jurors never got.... :roll:

Seriously, let this man go on with his life. I hate when people have to blame SOMEONE, even if/when the person is found innocent. What a fucked up way of thinking that is....I never got what was so appealing about that kind of hateful bias thinking

Realgirls4me
09-19-2007, 02:35 AM
Wow it never amazes me how many people are just so sure he murdered her when a competent Jury realized that there was not enough evidence to actually convict him

I guess the rest of the world must have some inside info that the jurors never got.... :roll:

Seriously, let this man go on with his life. I hate when people have to blame SOMEONE, even if/when the person is found innocent. What a fucked up way of thinking that is....I never got what was so appealing about that kind of hateful bias thinking

It amazes me at how some will simply see what they want to see, despite the facts.Why is this prima donna above reproach? What's he done for African-Americans, either before or after the crime?

Did he, or did he not run in his Bronco threatening to shoot himself (Is that how an innocent man generally behaves?)? Was there evidence found at the crime that screamed OJ Simpson? What did he tell Rosey Grier, which a guard overheard?

By the way, have you ever convicted or charged anyone without evidence -- without having to be there?

4star4
09-19-2007, 03:25 AM
I agree with most of you, disagree with some of you. Were you around, and able to comprehend what happend in 1995+- with OJ? I'm suprised that there are people defending him on this latest charge. "Competant Jury?" Do you understand the irony? Does Civil conviction mean anything to you? I'll never understand all the do-gooders.

ezed
09-19-2007, 04:55 AM
O.J.'s slowly going nuts. It won't be long before he hangs himself.

It resurrects itself every football season. Then he realizes no one sees him as a great running back anymore, even though he was. This is slowly killing him from the inside out.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-19-2007, 06:45 AM
I'm just really tired of hearing the piece of shit's name. No vote necessary.

TJT
09-19-2007, 07:40 AM
OJ's salad days were in the early/mid 70's. If you do a deep enough pic search,I'm sure there's one of him in an orange jumpsuit. Don't let the bell-bottoms scare you.

justatransgirl
09-19-2007, 08:11 AM
I hope this doesn't damage his reputation as a double murderer. :-)

I just think it's funny as hell that OJ is in the same Vegas jail that Jessica and I spent a night in last winter after we got popped in a prostitution sting. And I'll bet he's probably in the same isolation cell, and eating the same shit food as we had to do after they found out we weren't "all" girl.

Difference is we got out in a few hours.

But then I don't know why everyone is still picking on him. I mean he hasn't murdered anyone in years.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Seriously though - none of the parties are from Nevada, where is the incentive for Nevadan taxpayers to pay to house OJ and his cronies in prision for years on end? I'll bet he cops a plea or they dismiss all charges (after he whacks the witnesses with the knife he hid from the last time...) :-) PS I stole the jokes from late night TV.

chefmike
09-19-2007, 08:40 AM
Laurie L. Levenson, a Loyola University Law School professor and former federal prosecutor, said authorities had filed so many charges that "even if O.J. does bargain, he will still have a significant conviction. . . . "

"This is a lot for him to fight, and this time he has no Dream Team to see him through this minefield," she said referring to the legal team that defended him during his murder trial.

chefmike
09-19-2007, 09:12 AM
A piece by John Ridley, who in addition to being brilliant also happens to be black-

The Juice This Time
John Ridley

There are probably a thousand snarky remarks to be made about OJ Simpson's civilian "sting" operation that went south over in Vegas. Clearly instead of engaging in memorabilia retrieval he should have stuck with his post-acquittal vow of finding his wife's "real killers." Apparently a hot lead at the Playboy Club is what took Simpson to Vegas this time. Or, maybe his jaunt to the Palms was just a cover for his sting operation. Who knows how clandestine minds work.

Simpson's latest legal troubles of course got me thinking about the trial, which here in LA has yet to be supplanted as "The Trial," despite the best efforts of Robert Blake and Phil Spector.

The thing I recall most about Simpson's acquittal -- most besides the forewoman mangling his name (c'mon, your one moment in the sun and you blow your lines!) -- were those shots of the Howard University law students going nuts over the verdict. Screaming. Cheering.

What I always appreciated about the whole OJ affair is that it proved to all doubters that, yeah, the American legal system is screwed top to bottom. But I never understood cheering for OJ. Two people were dead and a guy who was guilty got a walk.

In 2005, on the tenth anniversary of the Simpson trial, PBS's Frontline aired a doc about the verdict. They interviewed a couple of OJ apologists who handed out some twisted Blackology about the "delicious irony of the victory," and how the Simpson case became "the carrier of our dreams."

If you subscribe to that theory, this then is the obelisk that marks the beginning of the post-civil rights era: OJ -- "I got it over on the system" -- Simpson. I'm sorry, but what's so ironic about the rich and famous catching a break? How did the fact that OJ's wealth and fame helped buy a Get Out of Jail Free card carry the dreams of the rest of the race? OJ getting over didn't do a thing for the indigent victims of hurricane Katrina.

OJ Simpson never was the "carrier of our dreams." Not mine. What he is, is nothing more than an arrogant wife beater who graduated to murder before devolving into a petty crook. And anyone who tries to find more meaning in him isn't uplifting the race, just debasing it.

Does anyone now care to cheer for that?

timxxx
09-19-2007, 01:50 PM
A piece by John Ridley, who in addition to being brilliant also happens to be black-

So what ? Condoleezza Rice & Clarence Thomas happen to be black as well.

chefmike
09-19-2007, 04:43 PM

So what ? Condoleezza Rice & Clarence Thomas happen to be black as well.

Ridley is a progressive and he isn't an OJ apologist, but I can't speak for those two swine you mentioned, slick.

Quinn
09-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Would you like to see OJ in an orange jumpsuit?

Absolutely, but then again what reasonable person wouldn't? I wonder what OJ’s chromosomally defective apologists will do when “juice’s” efforts to find the "real killers" on gulf courses everywhere cut short.

-Quinn

ARMANIXXX
09-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Would you like to see OJ in an orange jumpsuit?

Absolutely, but then again what reasonable person wouldn't? I wonder what OJ’s chromosomally defective apologists will do when “juice’s” efforts to find the "real killers" on gulf courses everywhere cut short.

-Quinn

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I consider myself very reasonable,

And I don't think he did it....honestly.

It's possible he did, but I think it's very unlikely that it went down the way most people say. There were way too many questionable circumstances, hence, he was acquitted.

I thought him "getting off" was justified.

Quinn
09-19-2007, 07:48 PM

No, really, stop kidding.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/Dna.htm

-Quinn

Dkg
09-19-2007, 11:24 PM
I agree with most of you, disagree with some of you. Were you around, and able to comprehend what happend in 1995+- with OJ? I'm suprised that there are people defending him on this latest charge. "Competant Jury?" Do you understand the irony? Does Civil conviction mean anything to you? I'll never understand all the do-gooders.

I'm sorry but it is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Not the other way around. So why is it wrong to "defend" someone until they are proven guilty?? Not, "Oh I don't like that guy so he must be guilty" or "Oh I think he 'got off' last time so he must be guilty this time".

That's just ignorant bias hateful thinking and I'm not tolerant of that kind of thinking.

trish
09-19-2007, 11:46 PM

honey, i wouldn't touch that man with a ten foot pole...six inches is way too close for comfort.

TheOne1
09-20-2007, 12:54 AM
why does it gotta be orange?

sucka4chix
09-20-2007, 04:17 AM
Another thread that Chefmike will get way too obsessed with, just like the other black athlete in turmoil thread he ran into the ground. Get a life!!

Dkg
09-20-2007, 04:33 AM
A room FULL of shady people, doing some SHADY shit, and the ONLY guy who gets all of the hate and heat is OJ.

I think it's obvious what went down, yet the hate for OJ has clouded peoples judgment and sense and suddenly all of the other **** (like the man clearly being setup) doesn't matter....
"Lock that ****** up, he got away with murder". I mean counts of KIDNAP!?? WTF!?
They threw every possible count against him hoping SOMETHING will stick, even though this whole thing is nothing but trumped up Bullshit

shameful.

If it were some other random guy and NOT OJ this would be a COMPLETELY different story. The real slimebags would have been quickly detected, convicted, and sentenced, case close, lets talk some more about Britney.

TJT
09-20-2007, 06:07 AM
I had the displeasure of sitting on a jury in a heavily publicized murder in the mid-80's. What the jury hears and what the public hears with these things are two entirely different things.

We caught shit in the press after the fact because we convicted the guy of second degree murder instead of first,which carried the death penalty.

The media and the public had him in the gas chamber from the time the trial began. From what we heard as a jury in court,it took us five days of fighting to agree to just a second degree conviction. First degree consideration went out the window a half-hour into deliberations. We fought five days over second degree,simple manslaughter or straight up acquittal.

Guilt or innocence is determined by the make up of the jury and what it hears in the courtroom. A petty detail can decide the entire case,or the jury can just get tired of fighting and make a compromise. Once those doors close anything can happen.

Realgirls4me
09-20-2007, 06:50 AM
A room FULL of shady people, doing some SHADY shit, and the ONLY guy who gets all of the hate and heat is OJ.

I think it's obvious what went down, yet the hate for OJ has clouded peoples judgment and sense and suddenly all of the other **** (like the man clearly being setup) doesn't matter....
"Lock that ****** up, he got away with murder". I mean counts of KIDNAP!?? WTF!?
They threw every possible count against him hoping SOMETHING will stick, even though this whole thing is nothing but trumped up Bullshit

shameful.

If it were some other random guy and NOT OJ this would be a COMPLETELY different story. The real slimebags would have been quickly detected, convicted, and sentenced, case close, lets talk some more about Britney.

You seem to be making a hell of a lot of assumptions and jumps here for someone deriding and chastising those you claim have done the same, and who I might add, have more reason/evidence to doubt OJ's innocence in the murder of his ex-wife and Ron Goldman than you have reason to dump on the authorities in Nevada. How convenient that the law and justice system seemed to have worked in acquitting OJ, but now that that law might actually get this incredibly stupid and arrogant prima donna on something, it's the system getting over on OJ. ...I'll grant you that there is a lot -- A LOT -- of strange shit going on in this case, but why not give the benefit of the doubt to the Nevada authorities and let them sort it out as you expect those who think OJ is guilty to do? I mean, let's be consistent here, huh?

You haven't answered my question: Does an innocent man run (Bronco chase) from the law with a gun affixed to his head, lots of cash, and a disguise? A man who was an icon to so many and has been accustomed to royal treatment since he was in high school suddenly does a complete 180 and goes fetal by putting a gun to his head and runs when he is charged with something he didn't commit? This is what you continue to believe?

What's OJ to you anyway? What's he done for the hood anyway ala, say, Magic Johnson or Jim Brown?

Britney ??? :roll:

chefmike
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Another thread that Chefmike will get way too obsessed with, just like the other black athlete in turmoil thread he ran into the ground. Get a life!!

Go piss up a rope, simpleton. Maybe you should stick to the monster cock threads, francis.

ls1290
09-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Now that he is out on bond, my bet is that he will skip town. With multiple felony charges this time, he will time and that is something he is not willing to do.

chefmike
09-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Now that he is out on bond, my bet is that he will skip town. With multiple felony charges this time, he will time and that is something he is not willing to do.

Where would the scumbag go? He's as infamous as Joseph Mengele. All the legal pundits were saying that he had agreed to cop a plea, hence the low bail. But I heard something on MSNBC this AM about the murdering scumbag pleading not guilty. I damn sure hope so! I'd love to see coverage of that trial! Maybe Judge Ito will make an appearance as a character witness for his hero OJ...

chefmike
09-20-2007, 03:37 PM

LMFAO!

So sickvick the sadist is just a "black athlete in turmoil"? Is that what OJ is also? Sure he is...and Jeffrey Dahmer was just a frustrated vegetarian. You damn sure picked the right moniker, putz. You are most definitely a sucker. And a stooge.

chefmike
09-20-2007, 08:39 PM
Steal My Shit?: The O.J. Quiz
Paul Slansky

1) Complete O. J. Simpson's quote in an interview with Esquire: "Let's say I committed the crime. Even if I did do this, it would have to have been because ___________________"
a) I was extremely provoked.
b) I loved her very much.
c) I'm a homicidal psychopath.

2) Who is Ruby Wax?

a) The restaurant owner that O. J. Simpson shook down for $500 after she refused him service because her other customers threatened to leave rather than dine in the same room with a man they believed to be an absurdly acquitted double murderer.
b) The Florida police officer who took the hysterical 911 call that 17-year-old Sydney Simpson placed after she had an argument with her father.
c) The BBC interviewer that O. J. Simpson, while mugging insanely for the camera, pretended to stab repeatedly with a banana.

3) In an interview with ESPN, who did O. J. Simpson say "went through similar things" to his own ordeal?

a) The Menendez brothers.
b) The Manson girls.
c) Jesus and Moses.

4) True or false? After lawyer F. Lee Bailey revealed that his client O. J. Simpson had failed a 1994 polygraph test, Simpson claimed to have never taken one but offered to do so on 60 Minutes or 20/20.

5) Who is Jeffrey Pattinson?

a) One of the police officers who searched O. J. Simpson's Florida home in connection with allegations of money laundering, drug dealing, and stealing satellite TV signals.
b) The driver who flicked his lights at O. J. Simpson's SUV as it cruised through a stop sign, prompting Simpson to leap out of his car, reach into the other car, and rip the man's sunglasses off, scratching his face in the process.
c) The lawyer who said that, for the right price, O. J. Simpson would pose for a tenth-anniversary photo shoot in front of the murder scene.

6) What did O. J. Simpson's girl friend Christie Prody do a month after breaking up with him and telling the Enquirer that he often described the murders while high on coke, that he was stalking her, and that she was afraid he was going to kill her?

a) She dyed her hair black and gained twenty pounds to make herself less recognizable to him.
b) She moved to New Zealand.
c) She got back together with him.

7) True or false? In a 2001 New Yorker profile of O. J. Simpson, his lawyer Yale Galanter said, "I envision a day when O.J. will again be a celebrity spokesman in the mainstream of commerce."

8) What was the name of the hidden-camera TV show O. J. Simpson was trying to sell in which he would play pranks on people?

a) Sliced
b) Juiced
c) Hacked

9) On the occasion of the tenth anniversary of the murders, to which shameless provider of national television time did O. J. Simpson say that he didn't really think there was such a thing as date rape, that the TV exposure Fred Goldman got as a result of his son's murder provided him with great career opportunities, and that he was mad at Nicole for not being around to help him raise his kids.

a) Fox News's Greta Van Susteren.
b) NBC's Katie Couric.
c) Court TV's Catherine Crier.

10) What did O. J. Simpson tell People magazine about women who heckle him in public?

a) "I see their husbands trying to get them to shut up, and I understand why men get into fights with women."
b) "I just laugh because I know it means they want me so bad they have to hide it even from themselves."
c) "They only do it because I murdered two people."

ANSWERS
1) b, 2) c, 3) c, 4) False. He offered to take one on a pay-per-view TV special, 5) b, 6) c, 7) Laughably true, 8) b, 9) a, 10) a

ARMANIXXX
09-22-2007, 10:33 PM

No, really, stop kidding.

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/Dna.htm

-Quinn

__________________________________________________ ______________________

The bottom line, the reason I personally have doubt that OJ did it the way some people claim are 2 basic and easy to understand reasons.

1. How can a man kill 2 able bodied people at the same time with a knife and plain clothes on WITHOUT sustaining sizable and noticeable abrasions from a struggle? How can someone do this without the victims having the assailants bio matter (skin, blood, hair, etc) located on or under the victims fingers/fingernails? Killing 1 person with a knife would be hard enough, but 2 people in this fashion makes it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.......damn near impossible.

2. Why would anyone who killed a couple people hang around and drop their clothes in the middle of the living room? I'm no killer, and I certainly didn't graduate the top of my class at Harvard or Killer University, but who's gonna commit a homicide and just chill at the fuckin house that they've just killed at and start doin a strip tease in the damn living room, while watchin Seinfeld on TV and eating a bowl of ice cream? That is unreasonable to believe that OJ would do that.

So when I have reasonable answers to that, I'll personally buy you a copy of OJ's new book ok :wink:

SmashysmashY
09-23-2007, 12:02 AM
NOT GUILTY
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/simpson_verdict_reaction.jpg

that might have been the funniest day in american history

62des
09-23-2007, 12:30 AM
He was a hero in the black community for being a black person that beat the system, wether he committed the crime or not. Then he goes and does something like this? IMO he was askin to go to prison and that's exactly where he's REALLY going this time. Now he has multiple cases against him. Can't dodge this bullet.

SmashysmashY
09-23-2007, 01:50 AM
Don't be too sure of that. Oj might be down but he isn't out yet.

Not guilty y'all got to feel me

http://www.heraldtimesonline.com/stories/2005/10/02/a50dfbrn+Z.jpg

What do you think that white person is thinking? Goddamn niggers! I think 1995 was the year that caucasians found out that the criminal justice system was flawed. They're still talking about this guy like the shit happened yesterday.

sucka4chix
09-23-2007, 02:36 AM
NOT GUILTY
http://assets.espn.go.com/i/magazine/new/simpson_verdict_reaction.jpg

that might have been the funniest day in american history

Yes, I remember it as quite funny!!!!!

Hector
09-23-2007, 01:04 PM
To this day I find it mildly amusing that the majority of Americans are obsessed and unrelenting in their pursuit of "revenge" for the OJ Simpson acquittal. They don't want to see him on TV, eat in the same restaurants, stay in the same hotel and they don't want ANY COMPANY to employ him so he can support his children and extended family like he has been doing from DAY ONE. Clause von Bulow was accused and acquitted of murdering his wife. Does anyone care? No. He currently writes for a newspaper. How many of you are gonna boycott or write threatening letters to the editor of that newspaper? Robert Blake was accused and acquitted of murdering his ex wife. He currently works as a ranch hand. Who's up for calling the ranch and getting this accused murderer fired??........ "crickets".............

The people on this board have danced around the elephant in the middle of the room for much too long......OJ Simpson is a BLACK MAN that was accused of killing a WHITE WOMAN. Subconsciously there is a disdain for that with the soon to be usurped American majority, regardless of his innocence, guilt or the fact that he was ACQUITTED.

This subconscious derision and superiority complex guides our conscious reactions to these situations and is deep rooted in the history of these yet to be United States. To think we are oblivious to it is to continue to bury our head in the sand regarding racial conflict in America.

BigTime
09-23-2007, 08:29 PM
well written Hector...

Dkg
09-23-2007, 09:01 PM
He was a hero in the black community for being a black person that beat the system, wether he committed the crime or not. Then he goes and does something like this? IMO he was askin to go to prison and that's exactly where he's REALLY going this time. Now he has multiple cases against him. Can't dodge this bullet.

Something like what?? Trying to get his stolen stuff back?

Oh yeah, who'd EVER try to do something like that. The nerve of him.... :roll:

Hector, well put. Finally someone with some sense.

Realgirls4me
09-24-2007, 01:55 AM
The bottom line, the reason I personally have doubt that OJ did it the way some people claim are 2 basic and easy to understand reasons.

1. How can a man kill 2 able bodied people at the same time with a knife and plain clothes on WITHOUT sustaining sizable and noticeable abrasions from a struggle? How can someone do this without the victims having the assailants bio matter (skin, blood, hair, etc) located on or under the victims fingers/fingernails? Killing 1 person with a knife would be hard enough, but 2 people in this fashion makes it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT.......damn near impossible.

You have got to be kidding?

Are you serious?

You've got to be joking!

In a fit of rage with adrenalin going, a man/woman can do extraordinary things; not that it was required here. Ever hear of women lifting cars off their trapped children? I've seen seven or eight cops struggle to get one -- ONE -- angry, out-of-control man into the patty wagon. I was once part of a group of four decent sized men who fought and wrestled with one man until the cops arrived. Had he a knife like that of OJ's, he could have easily took two or three of us out. Add to that, that Simpson was an ex athlete, who would certainly have no trouble disabling one victim while attacking the other. He was the aggressor -- with the knife -- so how would either Goldman or Brown -- who were trying to avoid being knifed and slashed -- have the trace evidence you suggest they should? And there was Simpson's evidence found there.

You have got to be kidding.

2. Why would anyone who killed a couple people hang around and drop their clothes in the middle of the living room? I'm no killer, and I certainly didn't graduate the top of my class at Harvard or Killer University, but who's gonna commit a homicide and just chill at the fuckin house that they've just killed at and start doin a strip tease in the damn living room, while watchin Seinfeld on TV and eating a bowl of ice cream? That is unreasonable to believe that OJ would do that.

So when I have reasonable answers to that, I'll personally buy you a copy of OJ's new book ok :wink:

That last series of questions don't even warrant a response. You have got to be kidding, right?

To this day I find it mildly amusing that the majority of Americans are obsessed and unrelenting in their pursuit of "revenge" for the OJ Simpson acquittal. They don't want to see him on TV, eat in the same restaurants, stay in the same hotel and they don't want ANY COMPANY to employ him so he can support his children and extended family like he has been doing from DAY ONE. Clause von Bulow was accused and acquitted of murdering his wife. Does anyone care? No. He currently writes for a newspaper. How many of you are gonna boycott or write threatening letters to the editor of that newspaper? Robert Blake was accused and acquitted of murdering his ex wife. He currently works as a ranch hand. Who's up for calling the ranch and getting this accused murderer fired??........ "crickets".............

I find it amusing, if not outright annoying and disgusting, as to how many are out there who purport to deplore racism, and yet continue to follow and defend a man who got out of TWO murder charges by utilizing race: Remember, "...dealing from the bottom of the deck", Dr Freud? And yes, why should I, or anyone else disgusted by how this man got off two murder charges, have to be subjected to seeing his face on TV, or in a restaurant or hotel, when maybe we feel he should be in prison? Whether right or wrong, just or unjust, fair or unfair, the court of public opinion matters, and in this case -- a highly publicized one of an American icon -- has not gone along and agreed with the findings of the judicial one that set him free. He murdered two people in the eyes of most Americans and you expect America to welcome him with open arms as if nothing had happened? By the way, he doesn't seem to be crying poverty given where he resides, or how he keeps up with those golf club fees. Your comparisons with Von Bulow and Blake are laughable, beginning with the fact that neither held Simpson's iconic status, or did they have the subsequent sensationalized trial and press that one would expect for someone of that status AND nature of the crime, not to mention the famous "Bronco chase" to preface all of the aforementioned. Should Blake,Von Bulow, and hundreds of others out there walking the streets be serving time for murder? Absolutely, but so should Simpson. ... Your concern for Simpson's children and extended family is very touching to say the least, by the way. Care to express your concerns and thoughts over the Browns or Goldmans? I'm particularly interested on your take of the Simpson children and the absence of their mother in their lives.

The people on this board have danced around the elephant in the middle of the room for much too long......OJ Simpson is a BLACK MAN that was accused of killing a WHITE WOMAN. Subconsciously there is a disdain for that with the soon to be usurped American majority, regardless of his innocence, guilt or the fact that he was ACQUITTED.

How about the fact that some just like calling a spade a spade when thy see one? In my eyes he killed a woman and a man who happen to have been white. HE MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS. Maybe you do, but I don't qualify murder by the victim's race. Very presumptuous of you to make this about race by the way, Dr Freud. Projecting a bit there perhaps? Maybe for a segment -- a large segment -- of the population following the trial, it is about a black man dating/killing a white woman case, but If OJ Simpson had killed a black wife, and a black man delivering her glasses, coupled with the same body of evidence and nationally televised circus trial accompanying it, my view would still be the same: He got away with murdering two human beings. It's that simple. I like how you went higher case on the term "acquitted", so let me ask you this: Do you feel the cops who beat Rodney King deserved to beat the charge? Did they deserve acquittal? In my eyes they didn't, but since you're so high and final on a court's decision, maybe you feel they didn't? Don't go selective on me here.

This subconscious derision and superiority complex guides our conscious reactions to these situations and is deep rooted in the history of these yet to be United States. To think we are oblivious to it is to continue to bury our head in the sand regarding racial conflict in America.

And a pathological clown like OJ Simpson using race to get him off two murder counts certainly isn't going to right the injustice of the past, or mitigate things in the present. The only one exhibiting a superiority complex here is you by assuming that everyone who didn't agree with the courts findings is disagreeing for racial reasons. Why is it beyond your grasp that maybe there are some out there like myself who believe he murdered two people, and not because he is black and his victims were white? The only thing the Simpson case confirmed was that celebrity, coupled with money(best legal team), can buy justice, and that power can set one free, regardless of the crime. ...Your post here reminds me a lot of the clowns who tell me that the Iraq War policy and troop support are inextricably linked. That is, that to not go along with Bush's fucked up policy is to not support the troops. You're saying that because I don't happen to believe OJ is innocent, I therefore must be some bigot who is hiding his head in the sand oblivious to the racial issues this country has ... this will be news to those in here who I've argued with defending why the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons matter and are still needed today in our society.

To any OJ supporters: Why would a man, any man, accustomed to deferential treatment since he was a high school grid iron star and affirmed everyday wherever he went, including when he was informed of his wife's murder, suddenly go awol, and then later found leading police on a slow speed chase with a bag of money, disguise, a gun to his head, and threatening to kill himself? I might understand a career criminal with a long rap sheet and nothing to live for wanting to finally end his miserable life that way, but why a multi-millionaire superstar who couldn't go to the gas station without being asked for his autograph or go to a restaurant without waiting for a good table do that? Why would a man who had the world to live for suddenly want to end it all that way? Can you explain that? I've got other questions, but could you answer this one first? No one seems to want to take it.

sucka4chix
09-24-2007, 04:03 AM

You have got to be kidding?

Are you serious?

You've got to be joking!

In a fit of rage with adrenalin going, a man/woman can do extraordinary things; not that it was required here. Ever hear of women lifting cars off their trapped children? I've seen seven or eight cops struggle to get one -- ONE -- angry, out-of-control man into the patty wagon. I was once part of a group of four decent sized men who fought and wrestled with one man until the cops arrived. Had he a knife like that of OJ's, he could have easily took two or three of us out. Add to that, that Simpson was an ex athlete, who would certainly have no trouble disabling one victim while attacking the other. He was the aggressor -- with the knife -- so how would either Goldman or Brown -- who were trying to avoid being knifed and slashed -- have the trace evidence you suggest they should? And there was Simpson's evidence found there.

You have got to be kidding.

That last series of questions don't even warrant a response. You have got to be kidding, right?

I find it amusing, if not outright annoying and disgusting, as to how many are out there who purport to deplore racism, and yet continue to follow and defend a man who got out of TWO murder charges by utilizing race: Remember, "...dealing from the bottom of the deck", Dr Freud? And yes, why should I, or anyone else disgusted by how this man got off two murder charges, have to be subjected to seeing his face on TV, or in a restaurant or hotel, when maybe we feel he should be in prison? Whether right or wrong, just or unjust, fair or unfair, the court of public opinion matters, and in this case -- a highly publicized one of an American icon -- has not gone along and agreed with the findings of the judicial one that set him free. He murdered two people in the eyes of most Americans and you expect America to welcome him with open arms as if nothing had happened? By the way, he doesn't seem to be crying poverty given where he resides, or how he keeps up with those golf club fees. Your comparisons with Von Bulow and Blake are laughable, beginning with the fact that neither held Simpson's iconic status, or did they have the subsequent sensationalized trial and press that one would expect for someone of that status AND nature of the crime, not to mention the famous "Bronco chase" to preface all of the aforementioned. Should Blake,Von Bulow, and hundreds of others out there walking the streets be serving time for murder? Absolutely, but so should Simpson. ... Your concern for Simpson's children and extended family is very touching to say the least, by the way. Care to express your concerns and thoughts over the Browns or Goldmans? I'm particularly interested on your take of the Simpson children and the absence of their mother in their lives.

How about the fact that some just like calling a spade a spade when thy see one? In my eyes he killed a woman and a man who happen to have been white. HE MURDERED TWO HUMAN BEINGS. Maybe you do, but I don't qualify murder by the victim's race. Very presumptuous of you to make this about race by the way, Dr Freud. Projecting a bit there perhaps? Maybe for a segment -- a large segment -- of the population following the trial, it is about a black man dating/killing a white woman case, but If OJ Simpson had killed a black wife, and a black man delivering her glasses, coupled with the same body of evidence and nationally televised circus trial accompanying it, my view would still be the same: He got away with murdering two human beings. It's that simple. I like how you went higher case on the term "acquitted", so let me ask you this: Do you feel the cops who beat Rodney King deserved to beat the charge? Did they deserve acquittal? In my eyes they didn't, but since you're so high and final on a court's decision, maybe you feel they didn't? Don't go selective on me here.

And a pathological clown like OJ Simpson using race to get him off two murder counts certainly isn't going to right the injustice of the past, or mitigate things in the present. The only one exhibiting a superiority complex here is you by assuming that everyone who didn't agree with the courts findings is disagreeing for racial reasons. Why is it beyond your grasp that maybe there are some out there like myself who believe he murdered two people, and not because he is black and his victims were white? The only thing the Simpson case confirmed was that celebrity, coupled with money(best legal team), can buy justice, and that power can set one free, regardless of the crime. ...Your post here reminds me a lot of the clowns who tell me that the Iraq War policy and troop support are inextricably linked. That is, that to not go along with Bush's fucked up policy is to not support the troops. You're saying that because I don't happen to believe OJ is innocent, I therefore must be some bigot who is hiding his head in the sand oblivious to the racial issues this country has ... this will be news to those in here who I've argued with defending why the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons matter and are still needed today in our society.

To any OJ supporters: Why would a man, any man, accustomed to deferential treatment since he was a high school grid iron star and affirmed everyday wherever he went, including when he was informed of his wife's murder, suddenly go awol, and then later found leading police on a slow speed chase with a bag of money, disguise, a gun to his head, and threatening to kill himself? I might understand a career criminal with a long rap sheet and nothing to live for wanting to finally end his miserable life that way, but why a multi-millionaire superstar who couldn't go to the gas station without being asked for his autograph or go to a restaurant without waiting for a good table do that? Why would a man who had the world to live for suddenly want to end it all that way? Can you explain that? I've got other questions, but could you answer this one first? No one seems to want to take it.
There are a couple of things you don't get. First of all it is your OPINION that OJ is guilty. No matter what you claim to know, unless you were there,which makes you a criminal withholding evidence, you don't KNOW what happened! You said it yourself, you BELIEVE he murdered 2 people. So what? Like anyone else, you're making what YOU consider a well educated guess. The fact that you ask a question that starts "Why would a man..." proves you don't know anything, you're just adding shit up like a junior Shaggy and Scooby-fuckin'-doo!
The OJ trial split the country SQUARELY down racial lines. If you don't think your opinions are racially motivated, you're lying to yourself. Everybody is racist. EVERYBODY. We just draw the line at different places.Races can get along to a point but there is ALWAYS a line that people will not cross...always.
The thing that you and so many don't seem to grasp is practically NOBODY supports OJ. That's not the issue.Most of the "supporters" as you call them, basically just enjoy saying "ahh, it doesn't feel so good when it's done to you, does it?" That's the funny thing. That's what entertains us---watching a certain segment of American society act like the worst atrocity ever committed was OJ being set free, when we see worst injustices happen in our own neighborhoods everyday, but you don't care. That's why we laugh mockingly.I was in the bank when the OJ verdict was read. Certain people, (ok, white people) had radios tuned in, like we were about to get bombed or something. It was a big event. There have been far more heinous crimes committed in this country. Far more. But the lighter complected folk latched on to this one like their life was at stake. When the verdict came, they almost closed the bank. They didn't want to work. They were near tears. And they scowled at every black person as if they longed for slavery days. And these were people I had respected up to this point. Why did it matter so much to them? It mattered more than kids shooting up their classmates. It mattered more than a woman drowning her kids and blaming an imaginary black man, and it mattered more than a black man getting beat down on camera by white cops.But that wasn't because it was a black man accused of killing a blonde haired blued eyed "trophy". Oh no, race had nothing to do with it!
I find it ironic that you speak of Bush. The president is responsible for many more deaths of innocents than OJ Simpson ever will be, but the hatred for this insignificant old ball-player far exceeds that for Mr. President. Some of you would vote for him in 2008 if you could!
The undeniable fact about the OJ case is that had he been white, this would not even be a thread.Don't even think about if the victims had been black! So spare me your little "I'm not a bigot" speech. I'm not calling you one. I'm just saying you and the rest of those outraged people can easily find some things far more worthy of your rage, but you choose not to, for reasons I understand, but apparently you try vehemently to deny.

4star4
09-24-2007, 04:25 AM
sucka4chix:

My educated guess is that Robert Blake is guilty, as well as Simpson. I believe they both deserved the same fate, but unfortunately, (fortunately for them, however) they both got off scott free.

Don't try to turn this into a racial conquest. Anyone that has money can buy a defense, and buy their freedom. Wake up dude!

Quinn
09-24-2007, 04:42 AM
Don't try to turn this into a racial conquest. Anyone that has money can buy a defense, and buy their freedom. Wake up dude!

And there we have it. "Justice" is always a matter of money. Take it from someone who was headed for ten years and didn't serve it. It's not about race; it's about money.

-Quinn

4star4
09-24-2007, 05:00 AM
Quinn,

Are you agreeing, or disagreeing with me? Stay cool man! ......After a few more Captain Cokes... sorry, 10 years though? JK! Hope you have a great night with the ladies! 4star4

Quinn
09-24-2007, 05:05 AM
Agreeing.

4star4
09-24-2007, 05:17 AM
Agreeing.

co-sign

sucka4chix
09-24-2007, 05:44 AM
sucka4chix:

My educated guess is that Robert Blake is guilty, as well as Simpson. I believe they both deserved the same fate, but unfortunately, (fortunately for them, however) they both got off scott free.

So you think the up roar from the Blake case was the same as in the OJ case? YOU wake up.
Please explain how OJ got off scott free?

Legend
09-24-2007, 06:04 AM
Recent juice interview and he got pwned,

caller 1 oj my kid wants to know which was the bigger feat breaking 2,000 yards in one season or slicing two necks in one night.

oj:caller i can't hear ya

caller 2.oj can you hear me,remember when you played for the 49ers(oj:yes)did you kill bill walsh.

http://www.break.com/index/oj-simpson-prank-calls.html

4star4
09-24-2007, 06:13 AM
Um.... OJ is still living in CA on his own free will... He brought his most recent problems upon himself. As far as I know, OJ was a free man when he was arrested for theft in Las Vagas. sucka4chix, You are so clueless!! Both Blake AND Simpson got off scott free. Are you as stupid as you portray youself to be? And if you could, please defend Simpson!

TJT
09-24-2007, 06:16 AM
sucka4chix:

So you think the up roar from the Blake case was the same as in the OJ case? YOU wake up.
Please explain how OJ got off scott free?

He's not on death row is he? Killing your wife and boyfriend and walking with overwhelming evidence against you is pretty much the definition of getting off scot free. Al Capone would've been proud of him

Realgirls4me
09-24-2007, 08:23 AM
There are a couple of things you don't get. First of all it is your OPINION that OJ is guilty. No matter what you claim to know, unless you were there,which makes you a criminal withholding evidence, you don't KNOW what happened! You said it yourself, you BELIEVE he murdered 2 people. So what? Like anyone else, you're making what YOU consider a well educated guess. The fact that you ask a question that starts "Why would a man..." proves you don't know anything, you're just adding shit up like a junior Shaggy and Scooby-fuckin'-doo!

No, I wasn't there, and neither were you, and??? So you know what happened? Are you telling me and everyone reading this board that in order for an opinion to carry any weight about a trial that was televised internationally and transfixed this country, one had to actually be at the crime scene? You're shitting me, right? Is this how you determine everything in life? I based my opinion on the evidence presented in the case, as well as Simpson's behavior before and during the trial. I asked the question rhetorically knowing well that none of OJ's supporters can answer such a question without having to massage or completely revise their thinking about his guilt. It seems that if anyone is reaching here, it is you.

The OJ trial split the country SQUARELY down racial lines. If you don't think your opinions are racially motivated, you're lying to yourself. Everybody is racist. EVERYBODY. We just draw the line at different places.Races can get along to a point but there is ALWAYS a line that people will not cross...always.

I think you are full of shit to make a generalized, unfounded comment like that. Could the OJ trial been excacerbated down racial lines because his Dream Team decided to traverse that line? I'm sure there were many Americans who injected race from the getgo, but who really made it about race where it really counted? His dream team.
People like yourself have treated this case as if it were a trial about racial employment discrimination conveniently and callously ignoring the fact that two lives were taken in what was obvious a crime of profound passion and rage. You simply can't accept the fact that there are people out there like myself who won't subscribe to the race card in this particular case.

The thing that you and so many don't seem to grasp is practically NOBODY supports OJ. That's not the issue. Most of the "supporters" as you call them, basically just enjoy saying "ahh, it doesn't feel so good when it's done to you, does it?" That's the funny thing. That's what entertains us---watching a certain segment of American society act like the worst atrocity ever committed was OJ being set free, when we see worst injustices happen in our own neighborhoods everyday, but you don't care.

So a man getting away with murder "feels so good" to you, is that it? You're a sick fuck if that's what entertains you, and using this trial and this defendent -- a defendent who never spoke out against racial injustice when he had the opportunity, or had little if any connection to the hood -- to somehow correct or even out past racial injustices and villainy is just stupid.

That's why we laugh mockingly.I was in the bank when the OJ verdict was read. Certain people, (ok, white people) had radios tuned in, like we were about to get bombed or something. It was a big event. There have been far more heinous crimes committed in this country. Far more. But the lighter complected folk latched on to this one like their life was at stake. When the verdict came, they almost closed the bank. They didn't want to work. They were near tears. And they scowled at every black person as if they longed for slavery days. And these were people I had respected up to this point. Why did it matter so much to them? It mattered more than kids shooting up their classmates. It mattered more than a woman drowning her kids and blaming an imaginary black man, and it mattered more than a black man getting beat down on camera by white cops.But that wasn't because it was a black man accused of killing a blonde haired blued eyed "trophy". Oh no, race had nothing to do with it!

What you're conveniently leaving out is that OJ was not only a very well known American icon, but also the fact that this trial was televised daily throughout the country on several networks for months, and with the summary making the FRONT page of every paper the next day. You're also leaving out the heinous nature of the crime, and the famous "Bronco chase" which brought more attention to it. Unless one was living in a cave in the Himalayas for a year, how could anyone avoid it? It was water cooler fodder on steroids. The other examples you cite, despite their heinous nature, have no link to this one. How is Susan Smith directly tied to the OJ's guilt or innocence in his case? I've got to hear this one.

I find it ironic that you speak of Bush. The president is responsible for many more deaths of innocents than OJ Simpson ever will be, but the hatred for this insignificant old ball-player far exceeds that for Mr. President. Some of you would vote for him in 2008 if you could!

Why don't you do a search of my views of Bush. I think you'll find that I've referred to Dubya as a murderer quite a few times, and will continue to do so. Here we are in agreement. Simpson isn't even on my radar screen to match the hatred I have for this president. The reason that many Americans don't viscerally hate Dubya as they do Simpson is because too many Americans are caught up in blindly following the myth and rituals that go along with being a political leader of this country. Denial is also heavily rooted in it. People simply don't want to know a truth they might not be able to handle. ..."What, our leaders start wars for corporations?", "What, our country bomb and kill innocent civilians?", "What, our leaders lie to their citizens?!", etc.

The undeniable fact about the OJ case is that had he been white, this would not even be a thread.Don't even think about if the victims had been black! So spare me your little "I'm not a bigot" speech. I'm not calling you one. I'm just saying you and the rest of those outraged people can easily find some things far more worthy of your rage, but you choose not to, for reasons I understand, but apparently you try vehemently to deny.

You don't know that. It's all conjecture on your part. Yes, race is an issue in this culture and society, but it is an incredible reach to state that had OJ been white with everything else being the same, that it would not have been a blip in the national screen. You reach wa-a-a-a-ay too much.

chefmike
09-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Well said, Realgirls4me!

In regards to Quinn's remarks on the judicial system, I concur. But if you can't afford the best attorney in town, make sure you find out which defense attorneys are tight with the DA, play golf with him, same political party, etc. A lot can be done behind the scenes.

sucka4chix
09-24-2007, 03:50 PM
Still not getting it are you? NO I wasn't there. But somehow you think your opinion has more weight than an opposing opinion.Some how it's relevant that I wasn't there, but not relevant that you were not their either. You say I'm using conjecture, but my thoughts are based on a lifetime of experience and actual events I lived. Your OJ theory is based on hearsay.
I don't get my kicks from some one getting away with murder. Once again we don't know if he got away with murder, we only feel strongly that he did. I get my kicks watching people show their true colors. You couldn't even talk to white people the day OJ was acquitted. Sure the trial was sensationalized and all over the media (which I'm sure is dominated by blacks), but if you think black people were obsessed with this trial like white people, you're very naive.Nobody took radios to work to hear if Robert Blake got off? Why not?
If the death of 2 people is tragic, then the death of thousands, in I dunno,let's say Africa, is immensely more tragic. So why should anyone fixate on the life and death of 3 people they don't/didn't know. There are horrible stories everyday in the news. Go obsess about them for several years.
Oh, and scot-free means COMPLETELY free from harm, restraint,punishment or obligation, so if you think that applies here I know you're not truthful. Now hopefully this thread will die the death it deserves.

chefmike
09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Oh, and scot-free means COMPLETELY free from harm, restraint,punishment or obligation, so if you think that applies here I know you're not truthful.

Are you referring to the civil judgement that OJ moved to Florida to avoid? But let's give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe OJ 'another black athlete in turmoil', as you have previously referred to him(LMAO) moved to Florida because he had narrowed down his search for the 'real killers' to the golf courses in that state...uhhuh...sure...

TJT
09-24-2007, 05:28 PM
Easy with that golf course remark,Chef. OJ has spent years and many 20 dollar bills in titty bars from Dade to Palm Beach County looking for those killers,too. The man is relentless.

chefmike
09-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Easy with that golf course remark,Chef. OJ has spent years and many 20 dollar bills in titty bars from Dade to Palm Beach County looking for those killers,too. The man is relentless.

Point taken. I wasn't giving OJ enough credit for being the truly selfless individual that he is. One could say that OJ is an inspiration for murderers everywhere. What a guy.