PDA

View Full Version : Areeya - Anybody Ever Been To Thailand And Got A Piece???

Dino Velvet
09-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Probably everybody on this board is hot for Areeya. Her pictures are all over the place.

Has anyone actually been to Thailand and got some from her? If so, give details. Did she look as good in person? Is she a nice person? How much translated to American Dollars and what were you able to do for that? Did you meet her in a bar or some other way? Was there a line around the block of foreigners waiting to fuck her?

Areeya would have a license to print money if she toured the USA. She must know that. I wonder if she has any plans to come here.

Sorry, I don't usually come across this way about the girls but I am just so curious about her.

Odelay
09-17-2007, 11:55 PM
You might try the LB69 free forum for some stories and reviews...

http://www.lb-69.com/forum/

I remember reading a review awhile back (couldn't find it on a quick search) from the forum where a guy said he sort of chased Areeya all over one night, in and out of bars, and she finally agreed to go back to the hotel with the guy. Sounds like she bottomed to the guy's satisfaction but he did mention that personalitywise she seemed a bit of a prima donna based on the fact that she was so popular with the tourist crowd.

For myself, if I ever returned to BKK, I'd probably check out Benz or Jay who seem to have a lot of good reviews and generally are pretty savvy about the biz, not to mention they are drop dead gorgeous too.

62des
09-19-2007, 01:43 AM
I was just about to post that site too. I've heard those guys talkin about her and all the other thai chics.