PDA

View Full Version : HotWendy Production News *wendys wild shemales 7 box preview

WendyWilliams
09-16-2007, 11:09 PM
I just wanted to share with everyone some new things going on and coming up........I am truly blessed to have great friends, mentors, and people around me and who have stuck with me or supported me. When Joanna Jet gave me the resources, coaching, and friendship needed to start Hot Wendy Productions in 2005 I never thought 2 years later I would be able to have a great catalog and even better success. As of the end of October I will have 15 titles on the market. Genre's ranging from Transsexual, Gay, Fetish and Straight. Though this year has proven to be stressful at times its when things come togethor that make it all worth it.

Coming Oct. 1st, 2007 will be my first Best of Wendy Williams dvd, "All American Shemale Wendy". Features 6 hardcore Scenes, 3 solo, and 1 never seen before solo with a HUGE cum shot. Then end of October I will debut my first of a new series, JackingOff4U, featuring 100% straight and bi guys in solo masterbation...It really isnt gay but thats how it gets marketed.

Then the first week of November Ill be back with focus on my own series. Wendys Wild Shemales 7 "the all toy solo masterbation edition" will include myself, Jazzmen (myspace.com/hotjazzy), HA's own Farrah Mills, and the return of Nomi X. This dvd will include a hardcore Bonus Scene of me and Jerome in the BookStore.

I have many other projects coming up but will talk once they are more concrete.

THANKS TO EVERYONE who has given advice, bought a dvd, supported , and even those who hated on me because you added that extra motivation.

Wendy

stevenb43
09-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Very good Ms Wendy, may I ask is it very expensive to put together a video? From start to finish?

WendyWilliams
09-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Every production varies but with talent, box graphics, replication, authoring, camera guy, etcc I would say from 10g-15g.

Wendy

Tail Gunner
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
Sounds great Wendy, glad everything is going well for your company...:)

WendyWilliams
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Here is a sneek at the Wendys Wild Shemales 7 BoxCover:

Sadly the Nomi X scene didnt turn out to my liking so Ill reshoot her later. TO make the dvd longer and worth the purchase price I moved my Hardcore Scene to the 4th scene and I did another solo scene as the Bonus.

DVD INCLUDES:
Wendy Submissive Dungeon Jack Off
Farrah Mills Toy Solo
Dirty Talking Jazzmen Toy Solo
Wendy and Jerome BookStore Action
Bonus: Another Wendy Solo

Hope you guys like!

tsfarrah
09-17-2007, 10:55 PM
the cover looks great!

thanx again for asking me Wendy

xxx