i learned alot from her passing
i WILL NEVER trust some of my "friends"
they really could care less about me
and i see past the fantasy that is really a nightmare

i feel really lost lonely but strong and determined
its an odd feeling
i will talk more about it as time passes ans will print the eulogy i wrote
just be true to yourself
cause these bitches will steal all your ideas and THINK THAT THEY WERE THERES LOL
IM READY NOW

DINA DELICIOUS

CORVETTEDUDE
09-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.

TomSelis
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
My condolences.

It's always sad to see that death brings out the worst nature in friends and family.

andyuk
09-16-2007, 06:21 PM
so sorry for your loss,
almost lost my mum 5 years ago,and she is still receiving treatment.
friends are so hard to find,and you learn this as you get older. i feel.
i think i have about 2 friends who are genuine,and 1 girl on here .
alll the rest are just acquaintances in my life.

Ecstatic
09-16-2007, 06:27 PM
Condolences, Dina. It's always hard to lose someone you're close to, especially a parent, sibling, lover, or truly close friend, and particularly if it's before their time. I lost my dad 7 years ago, and I miss him.

Coroner
09-16-2007, 06:36 PM
My condolences, Dina. Stay strong and I´m sure you´re a strong person.

blckhaze
09-16-2007, 06:38 PM
My condolences Dina. Like Estatic said, its nevr easy to lose someone close. Stay Strong.

peggygee
09-16-2007, 07:41 PM
Dina, my sincerest condolences to you and
your family, at this your time of loss.

I pray that time will lessen the pain that you
now feel, and that it will allow true friends to
come into your life and to be worthy of your
trust.

Peg.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/flying-dove.gif

Felicia Katt
09-16-2007, 07:45 PM
really sad and sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and have my condolences and best wishes

FK

whatsupwithat
09-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Dina

Oh my. I'm so sorry. That night I saw you and we talked about your mom and her being in the hospital, it must have been about a week before this, you were carrying on with the strength she instilled in you. You shared with me that she had given that to you along with her love. Someone very dear to me called it a legacy, that which is passed down to you, to be shared with those around you. You are a beautiful person, Dina, and that legacy shines through in all you do. Not everyone will recognize it, but some will. And they should consider themselves lucky. I know I do.

I hope you got my texts the past few weeks. You and what you were going through were never far from my mind. Dina, I am so sorry for your loss. All my love and prayers to you and your family.

Legend
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
Sorry to hear about that,my condolences.

Dina Delicious
09-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Thank you all so much
what i find so amazing and real is this year i joined the staff of lucky chengs in NYC
wic has the most dynamic staff of TS/TV/CD
i have ever seen anywhere and they were such a source of strength...
they are part of my family and that will never change
E- YOUR ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON AND YOU WERE A SOURCE OFCOMFORT
while i had to make choices no child should ever have too make thank you soo much

DD

BBaggins06
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your mom Dina. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Take care of yourself. Mahalo

Matt

mbf
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM
condolences, DD

our loved ones have reached eternal life, at least in our memories

Toro
09-16-2007, 09:49 PM
Dina - I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my parents 7 years ago. It's a horrible thing to happen to young people.

My advice is to continue to live your life the way she would want you to. I made the mistake of taking a 'I don't give a fuck anymore' attitude and it almost destroyed me. Then I started thinking of how my mom would feel if she saw me like that, and I changed. Don't hold in your grief, try to surround yourself with people you love, and don't be afraid to break down here and there....

The closer someone is to you, the harder it is to get over the loss...but one day you'll be a source of strength to someone going through the same thing that you're going through right now.

Realgirls4me
09-16-2007, 10:08 PM
My heartfelt condolences to you at this very trying time. I am sorry it took the death of your mother to bring your friends trust and loyalty to the fore.

ezed
09-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Dina, the pain will fade but it won't. But it will lessen. The memories will keep coming but in a good way that will give you strength and not sorrow. Believe me things get better.

2754tim
09-18-2007, 04:49 AM
My Condolences.My Mom Passed Away Several Years Ago.I Think Of All The Good Times We Had.She's Still A Constant Source Of Strength.R.I.P.
All The Good People.Hang In There.My Prayers Are With You.

onthefence
09-18-2007, 05:02 AM
Dina, Sorry to hear about your loss. I lost my mom last year and there was a period for me when I felt like nothing made sense. I remember telling people that aside from the hurting, it was as if I had lost my inner compass.

It does get easier and you find an inner strenght that you didn't know you had.

xxoo

alphanumeric
09-18-2007, 05:32 AM
I'm sorry for your loss,

SugaSweet
09-18-2007, 05:55 AM
I lost my brother in 1992,my sister in 2001,and my mother in Dec 2002.There is an emptyness and void that will never be replaced.I no longer see myself as wanting to meet new people or venture out of my comfort realm.I have been hurt both by true loss and the instability of friendships and relationships.I have quite a forcefield around me now,and someone must really have something special to penetrate my aura of keeping distant from everyone.

yodajazz
09-18-2007, 07:16 AM
Dina - I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I lost my parents 7 years ago. It's a horrible thing to happen to young people.

My advice is to continue to live your life the way she would want you to. I made the mistake of taking a 'I don't give a fuck anymore' attitude and it almost destroyed me. Then I started thinking of how my mom would feel if she saw me like that, and I changed. Don't hold in your grief, try to surround yourself with people you love, and don't be afraid to break down here and there....

The closer someone is to you, the harder it is to get over the loss...but one day you'll be a source of strength to someone going through the same thing that you're going through right now.

My condolences go out to you and your family for the loss of your mother.

I think Toro made a good point about losing his own mother. And I have had the perspective of having lost parents a while ago. If you have a chance, read something on “the stages of grief”. It may help you understand where you’re at in the process. At your age many of your ‘friends’, may not be able to deal with your loss, because they haven’t dealt with it themselves.

I think that Toro’s post has touched on something I believe. He remembered his mother’s love. That is something that cannot be taken away from you as long as you have your right mind. Count the blessings that she gave you. It may sound like a cliché, but in reality there are people out there, who have had such negative experiences with their parents, that they are happy when they pass. Then there are others who don’t even get to meet their natural parents at all. I worked families, whose parents were accused of abusing and neglecting their children. In my all time worst case, a father killed his ten month old, while performing a medical procedure, while he was cracked out of his mind.

So I am writing this to say that while your loss is painful your pains will ease in time, but the love that you have been given can last forever, because that is the nature of love. The first step is to learn to take care of yourself as she would have wanted, like Toro said. The best thing that you can do for her and for yourself, is to pass that love on to someone else.

As I was writing this, I see that others a said the same thing, in a lot less words. Blessings to you all!

DJ_Asia
09-18-2007, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear about your mother Dina...hope you feel better soon!

Dina Delicious
09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Thank you all !!!!
so much yes it is a process
i was very close withe my mom so i feel very lucky for that .
people have been so kind to me with there wishes
but im so happy that my mom had the chance to see me grow into a successfull transsexual woman
she was very proud of me as i her
and im proud to be apart of this board and i thank you for the humanity that has come from this thread

take care of each other

Dina Marie

HeHateMe
09-19-2007, 12:54 AM
Dina:

Your Mom sounds like an amazing woman. I am contributing this song in her honor and memory:

"Wind Beneath My Wings"

Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, ohhh.
It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I know the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.