PDA

View Full Version : balance ---

dreamer
09-16-2007, 07:39 AM
If there was/is a "creator" ---what's up with balance? ----every mammal ---has two of everything ---every racoon --every hamster --every lion ----------every reptile shares this balance ---two eyes --a leg to match each side ---a tail (which is smack in the middle =balance) ---every fish in the sea has a mirror effect upon itself ---perfect balance ----a fin to match opposite sides ---two eyes --two nostrils ----starfish are symetric in their own ---like fins --or tails --I include these centered extensions --in balance ---

plant life --has no balance ---fire = no balance ---water --jellyfish --

why is everything so symetric? -------a round Earth --a round moon ----a round Sol ----symmetry everywhere ---the moon is the perfect size to help a solar eclipse --circles (to me) --are balanced ---

two of everything --legs --ears --testes --ovaries --every land animal --every reptile --every fish ---are polar opposites of their opposite side ----on the SURFACE ----then you look beneath the skin ---and things aren't so mirror like -----I dunno ----just an obvious observation ---

tell me --help me ---what other ..."creations" --are not balanced ----balance is simple ---but it's strange kinda ---why do yo have two hands --two big toes ---and two eyebrows? -------what is up with the symetrics???

(I just KNOW I have spelled "symetrics" wrong --during this emtire vent -----what ever)

TJ347
09-16-2007, 07:42 AM
why do yo have two hands --two big toes ---and two eyebrows? -------what is up with the symetrics???

Deep thoughts for this time of the morning... I've wondered about this a few times over the years, and have never found an answer that worked for me. However, it should be pointed out that you've made an error. Not everyone has two eyebrows. Some people have only one, as you have no doubt seen on more than a few occasions. That's all I've got.

dreamer
09-16-2007, 07:47 AM
really though --is it gravity --that made Neptune round? ---was is gravity that made me have two of everything ---legs --hands --eyes --feet --arms -----and this goes for my cat too ---why is every land and sea animal grated an equalibrium? ----

plant life --fire --water ----and jellyfish ----what else has no balance???

(I said this stuff to my Mom today --and she answered "atoms and ameba" ------good answer ---I thought ---

what is UP with the balance of existance???

TJ347
09-16-2007, 07:57 AM
Oh... I see you're smoking that "sticky icky"! I can't even begin to get into a deep conversation with somebody puffing something that potent!

dreamer
09-16-2007, 07:59 AM
dude --balance is almost the equivalence of perfection ---it's spooky ---and maybe it IS because of gravity ---but that's just too easy -----there must be more ---"with the sun in my hands --I still seek the truth"

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:01 AM
aw dude --I ain't stoned ---although I wish I were --booze is my first love ----so.................what -----it's still a thinkable thought

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:07 AM
"another animal in this zoo our creator betrayed"

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:21 AM
but we're so freaking TINY ---this planet is ammounted to NOTHING in size ---we are a butt on every beach that's alive ---a blue marble thrown in the air -----why is there such perfection???? ----freaks me to tears ----I hate it ---I want an answer ----and there is none ----and it makes me bleed ---internally --eternally ----I hate trying to spell words I don't know how to spell!

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:23 AM
whatever --leave me alone I say!

(alone you are "dreamer")

TJ347
09-16-2007, 08:29 AM
As this is the "Deep Thought Hour", I offer you this:

"Wonder rather than doubt is the root of knowledge."- Abraham Joshua Heschel

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:37 AM
I like that ---yes I do ---

trish
09-17-2007, 03:23 AM
insects have six legs, spiders eight and what, five eyes? octopai have eight tentacles. Amoebai have as many legs as the moment demands! Mammals have only one heart and in humans it leans to the left. Also in humans the left hemisphere of the brain is not a functional mirror image of the right hemisphere. We only have one tongue, yet those in the white house speak with forked tongues. nevertheless, i see your point. most animal groupings are approximately bilaterally symmetric. Flounder's, though, are really crazy.

dreamer
09-18-2007, 10:41 AM
insects have six legs, spiders eight and what, five eyes? octopai have eight tentacles. Amoebai have as many legs as the moment demands! Mammals have only one heart and in humans it leans to the left. Also in humans the left hemisphere of the brain is not a functional mirror image of the right hemisphere. We only have one tongue, yet those in the white house speak with forked tongues. nevertheless, i see your point. most animal groupings are approximately bilaterally symmetric. Flounder's, though, are really crazy.

Trish --I was hoping/expecting you to reply --heheh) -----but yeah --I forgot to mention insects ---they're just as balanced as eveything else ---3 legs on each side --an antennae sp? on each side ----spiders have eight legs (divisable by two) ---same as octopus ------but I also said that everything is balanced externally ---SOME things are balanced internally ---but most aren't ----one liver --one spleen --one appendix --one uncentered heart --

I consider a tongue to be balanced --as well as a nose --as well as a belly button ---these things are exactly in the middle ---the mirror effect would work still ---same with tails on monkeys --trunks on elephants ---dorsal fins on dolphins ---stingers on bumble bees ---eveything is smack down the middle ---even all the way back to the dinosaurs --THEY were balanced too ---on the ouside ----------there is definitely something about the number two --or mirrored equal opposites in physical characteristics in the universe --AHEM! --or at least on planet Earth -------

I dunno --I think it's crazy ---but how else could it be? ---maybe there's just no other way possible -----to exist you must be balanced ------I mean yeah --amaeba and paramisiums exist --but they aren't very significant (don't tell them I said that!) ---but they aren't ---

hippifried
09-19-2007, 03:32 AM
why is everything so symetric?
Maybe god is obsessive cumpulsive.

ezed
09-19-2007, 05:06 AM
God's like the guy who has the ultimate HO train sets in his basement. He built it, connected the power and let it run an see what happens.

trish
09-19-2007, 05:10 AM
I think he more like Gomez Addams. When asked why he blew up his train set he replied, "why else would a grown man play with trains?"

ezed
09-19-2007, 05:27 AM
I think he more like Gomez Addams. When asked why he blew up his train set he replied, "why else would a grown man play with trains?"

Trish, I love it when you speak french!!!!!!!! :wink:

trish
09-19-2007, 06:21 AM
mon cheri

dreamer
09-19-2007, 09:33 PM
here's some balance for ya:

dreamer
09-19-2007, 09:35 PM
that bad ass tattoo (of mine) is ten years old -----the "sad" one --wants to set the world on fire ---and the "happy" one ---wants to watch ---

(that's how I explain it to passers by)