PDA

View Full Version : Question for the ladies.

evilash
09-16-2007, 04:28 AM
What up ladies. I got a question for y'all. What would be worse? Findin out yo boyfriend cheated on you with a GG or findin out he cheated on you with another TG or with another man? I know cheatin in general is bad but in all honesty which would be the worse?

thompsonforsheriff
09-16-2007, 08:47 AM
yo dew, ya steel be hurrin dem crickets?

in wigger mental midgets we trust...noooyah!

evilash
09-16-2007, 09:03 AM

in wigger mental midgets we trust...noooyah!awe yeah my man da pedophile is back Ya'll!!! still checkin out 17 year olds on my space yo? Hunter s Thompson is throwin up in his grave knowin dat you using his name.
Yeahyah i'm six feet 2 inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget.

lisaparadise
09-16-2007, 03:21 PM
What up ladies. I got a question for y'all. What would be worse? Findin out yo boyfriend cheated on you with a GG or findin out he cheated on you with another TG or with another man? I know cheatin in general is bad but in all honesty which would be the worse? hmmmm good question, i think not cheating would be worse cause then youd have to put up with his sorry ass wining all damn day

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 06:44 AM

in wigger mental midgets we trust...noooyah!awe yeah my man da pedophile is back Ya'll!!! still checkin out 17 year olds on my space yo? Hunter s Thompson is throwin up in his grave knowin dat you using his name.
Yeahyah i'm six feet 2 inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget.

Come on dew. Is at all you got? All you seem to do is say, 'Hey, yo, it's the pedophile.' I mean you seem to have it on the brain. And all I did was link to 2 myspace profiles that said they were 17, I'm 21. On top of that the profiles were fake. You seriously think being interested in women 4 years younger than yourself makes you a pedophile? Do you realize in a majority of all places in the world the age of consent is 17 or lower? I mean I like fucking with you because I thought you were somewhat witty, but now you just seem kind of repetitive and slightly retarded: "I'm 6'2" inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget." Ya "think?" Let me elaborate, you semi-literate half-wit. You understand what "mental midget" means? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't mean you're short, but if you are one you may not be able to understand the meaning of it. Got anymore gems?

In wigger mental midgets we trust....nooooyah!

evilash
09-19-2007, 06:46 AM

Come on dew. Is at all you got? All you seem to do is say, 'Hey, yo, it's the pedophile.' I mean you seem to have it on the brain. And all I did was link to 2 myspace profiles that said they were 17, I'm 21. On top of that the profiles were fake. You seriously think being interested in women 4 years younger than yourself makes you a pedophile? Do you realize in a majority of all places in the world the age of consent is 17 or lower? I mean I like fucking with you because I thought you were somewhat witty, but now you just seem kind of repetitive and slightly retarded: "I'm 6'2" inches, on this planet i dont think it qualifies as a midget." Ya "think?" Let me elaborate, you semi-literate half-wit. You understand what "mental midget" means? I'll give you a hint, it doesn't mean you're short, but if you are one you may not be able to understand the meaning of it. Got anymore gems?

In wigger mental midgets we trust....nooooyah!You a kid toucher. You jus makin yoself look even worse yo.

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 07:01 AM

In wigger mental midgets we trust....nooooyah!You a kid toucher. You jus makin yoself look even worse yo.

ya think? I think most people are intelligent enough to judge for themselves, and it's quite clear which of us is more competent than the other.

evilash
09-19-2007, 07:14 AM

ya think? I think most people are intelligent enough to judge for themselves, and it's quite clear which of us is more competent than the other.So should we have some kind of poll then and repost that thread about the myspace girls? Then we can see how intelligent most people are and my guess would be that they are more intelligent than your pompous ass is. Doesn't matter if the profiles were fake or not its the fact that you went looking for them. Trying to humiliate me by calling me a half wit won't git you out of this either. I also read in one of your posts that you hate racists? So calling me a wigger isn't racist to you? If you had any kind of intelligence whatsoever you wouldn't keep coming back here tryin to justify checking out 17 year olds on myspace. A 17 year old is a high school girl. A 23 year old is usually out of college. Do the math smart guy.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-19-2007, 07:20 AM
It totally depends on an individual (views and outlooks varies). I for one thinks "cheating" is still CHEATING no matter whom a boyfriend or girlfriend does it with..GG, TG another man or woman. They all HURT just the same. It's about breaking someone's TRUST! And once that is broken then the two of you got "nothing".

But that's just me. I cannot trust anyone who broke my level of confidence in them especially with someone I am having intimate relationship with. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 07:41 AM

ya think? I think most people are intelligent enough to judge for themselves, and it's quite clear which of us is more competent than the other.So should we have some kind of poll then and repost that thread about the myspace girls? Then we can see how intelligent most people are and my guess would be that they are more intelligent than your pompous ass is. Doesn't matter if the profiles were fake or not its the fact that you went looking for them. Trying to humiliate me by calling me a half wit won't git you out of this either. I also read in one of your posts that you hate racists? So calling me a wigger isn't racist to you? If you had any kind of intelligence whatsoever you wouldn't keep coming back here tryin to justify checking out 17 year olds on myspace. A 17 year old is a high school girl. A 23 year old is usually out of college. Do the math smart guy.

Woah...he can talk straight. No, I don't think calling you a wigger is racist. It's just making fun of the way you type your sentences. Way to try and change the topic by going back and reading everything I've ever posted. Oh it's too much fun fucking with you not to come back, and you're the one that started this shit. You've just now admitted that the pedophile accusation was wrong by reverting back to saying if you're in college you don't need to be messing with anyone in high school. And while that may not be the norm, it ain't illegal. That 23 is a typo, but even if it wasn't, 6 years age difference ain't shit. I was in college at 17, during that time I got laid by a 24 year old. I guess I should call the police. Ya think?

evilash
09-19-2007, 08:07 AM

Woah...he can talk straight. No, I don't think calling you a wigger is racist. It's just making fun of the way you type your sentences. Way to try and change the topic by going back and reading everything I've ever posted. Oh it's too much fun fucking with you not to come back, and you're the one that started this shit. You've just now admitted that the pedophile accusation was wrong by reverting back to saying if you're in college you don't need to be messing with anyone in high school. And while that may not be the norm, it ain't illegal. That 23 is a typo, but even if it wasn't, 6 years age difference ain't shit. I was in college at 17, during that time I got laid by a 24 year old. I guess I should call the police. Ya think?Yeahyah cut the bullshit yo and go read your laws. What you think your fuckin with me? come on now. You seem to be somewhat of an idiot. And there is a difference between 17 and 24. Somehow i doubt that you ever got laid. You sound like someone who is full of shit.
www.ageofconsent.com/tennessee.htm

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Yeahyah cut the bullshit yo and go read your laws. What you think your fuckin with me? come on now. You seem to be somewhat of an idiot. And there is a difference between 17 and 24. Somehow i doubt that you ever got laid. You sound like someone who is full of shit.

Of course I'm fucking with you, and quite successfully it seems. You obviously took the time to read through all my previous posts for ammo. And now you've stopped your jovial, MTV slang way of talking so you don't sound like such an idiot. And thanks for showing us one law out of hundreds or even thousands of others that aren't nearly as strict because they aren't in the god forsaken bible belt. Not only that, the law is about statutory and not pedophilia/child molestation. So I'll just assume you're admitting defeat on the pedophile charge. Thank you, it feels good when you're right.

evilash
09-19-2007, 08:37 AM
Yeahyah cut the bullshit yo and go read your laws. What you think your fuckin with me? come on now. You seem to be somewhat of an idiot. And there is a difference between 17 and 24. Somehow i doubt that you ever got laid. You sound like someone who is full of shit.

Of course I'm fucking with you, and quite successfully it seems. You obviously took the time to read through all my previous posts for ammo. And now you've stopped your jovial, MTV slang way of talking so you don't sound like such an idiot. And thanks for showing us one law out of hundreds or even thousands of others that aren't nearly as strict because they aren't in the god forsaken bible belt. Not only that, the law is about statutory and not pedophilia/child molestation. So I'll just assume you're admitting defeat on the pedophile charge. Thank you, it feels good when you're right.Not at all. So than i guess you are a rapist then? You were the one who brought up the age of consent by the way. Regardless
you have a thing for kids so yes that would make you a pedophile fool. Question for ya... Do you like fuckin with me or would you rather be fuckin wit a 17yr old. I think we know the answer to that. Dont go cryin to me that all the Hundreds of other places are okay about fuckin kids, Its funny that it bothers you so much. You should look into movin to one of those places then.....Yeahyah!!!! Thompsonforkidtouchin!!!!

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Not at all. So than i guess you are a rapist then? You were the one who brought up the age of consent by the way. Regardless
you have a thing for kids so yes that would make you a pedophile fool. Question for ya... Do you like fuckin with me or would you rather be fuckin wit a 17yr old. I think we know the answer to that. Dont go cryin to me that all the Hundreds of other places are okay about fuckin kids, Its funny that it bothers you so much. You should look into movin to one of those places then.....Yeahyah!!!! Thompsonforkidtouchin!!!!

Thanks for agreeing with me.

evilash
09-19-2007, 08:53 AM
Not at all. So than i guess you are a rapist then? You were the one who brought up the age of consent by the way. Regardless

Thanks for agreeing with me.Agreeing that your a pedophile? Anytime, your quite welcome. I don't think your greasy enough to git outa this one. So whats your real age? 45?

thompsonforsheriff
09-19-2007, 09:00 AM

Thanks for agreeing with me.Agreeing that your a pedophile? Anytime, your quite welcome. I don't think your greasy enough to git outa this one. So whats your real age? 45?

Play time is over. Good night. You 6'2" mental midget, you.

evilash
09-19-2007, 09:10 AM

Play time is over. Good night. You 6'2" mental midget, you.Good night kidtouching douchebag that reads Hunter S thompson books and then thinks he actually knows something.

ezed
09-20-2007, 04:30 AM
Well, I think that went well. :?