PDA

View Full Version : SECRET OF THE AMAZON QUEEN

Dark Adventurer
09-15-2007, 11:05 AM
My email address is: lostamazon9@yahoo.com for any comments.

This is the adventure novel with the villain portrayed by Miriam in promotional material. It is what I call 'dark adventure' and begins a pulpy adventure series that includes an unrequited love held by a shemale character and the hero of the five book series.

Please let me know what you think, even if you hate it! It was published by my company and is being developed for motion picture production. The second book, TROPIC OF DESPAIR, visits the Amazon city briefly, but I'll post it, too, if you like this one.

The third book, BLACK APPLES, I am presently writing. It will also include a brief visit by the hero to his shemale friend. The fourth book returns to a heavier involvement with shemale characters.

Enjoy the darkness!!

yodajazz
09-18-2007, 08:20 AM
I wish you the best, in your picture project. Must admit that I had previously started reading the novel, most to find out what the secret was and have not finished it. I am not generally into non-fiction reading. However, I will definitely see the movie, it its released. I am interested to see how the transgender storyline and sexual content will be handled. It would be nice if some transgender people could play the parts of transgender characters.

Dark Adventurer
09-19-2007, 03:38 AM
Actually, we have spoken to several TG girls about appearing as Amazons and Candis Cayne has received the screenplay. We're in the process of raising the money, which can be a long one. But we're committed.

I insist on using a TG actor for the role of Mahia, and originally, back in '04 when a UK producer was really into a film version, Miriam was being considered. But that didn't go as planned...

Odelay
09-20-2007, 02:05 AM
Yes, good luck. I'll have to check out the novel. Thx