PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella Videos

The Guardian
09-14-2007, 11:00 PM
Due to the overwhelming response to the video "The VOYEUR" I thought this should have it's own post. I just uploaded a second vid that is being optimized as I write this.

Video #1: The VOYEUR
http://www.yuvutu.com//modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=101814
Over 10,000 views in 2.5 days. SWEET :D

kaientai
09-15-2007, 08:53 PM
great vid long time to load but nice any chance of finding it on rapidshare to download for my own haha thanks man keep making them

The Guardian
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Video #2: The ROSE

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=102600

Number 3 will be up shortly :D

Thanks for the support :wink:

tgirl_lover_col
09-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Nice vid. She's so hott! I'd love to suck her off.....

The Guardian
09-17-2007, 10:56 PM
Video #3: The DANCE has been posted.

There is a funny story behind this one. I actually posted it a couple of days ago and it was rejected by the YUVUTU Team. The reason: They thought it was a professional video. I contacted Mike at YUVUTU.com and thanked him for the compliment and told him about the video. I got this response:

"It seems professionally filmed. I have approved it.

regards

Mike
YUVUTU team"

This video is not for everyone. It is very fast paced with lots of graphic. I hope you enjoy it :!:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=103103

2vert
09-18-2007, 04:44 AM
thx for posting these vids The Guardian :D

Facially Mia is looking so fine. Glamour girl beauty without doubt.

if you've got any more vids, gimme gimme gimme!

south ov da border
09-18-2007, 04:46 AM
good stuff friend...

SXFX
09-18-2007, 04:58 AM
Im sorry but i can't see these videos, when i click on your hyper link it takes me to the main page.
Where are these videos?
Thanks!

T5000
09-18-2007, 05:12 AM
Video #3: The DANCE has been posted.

There is a funny story behind this one. I actually posted it a couple of days ago and it was rejected by the YUVUTU Team. The reason: They thought it was a professional video. I contacted Mike at YUVUTU.com and thanked him for the compliment and told him about the video. I got this response:

"It seems professionally filmed. I have approved it.

regards

Mike
YUVUTU team"

This video is not for everyone. It is very fast paced with lots of graphic. I hope you enjoy it :!:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=103103I think they were being sarcastic when they told you that your videos looked professional. Ive seen wedding videos from the 80's that look more professional than that. And the music... Nuff said.

werwt22
09-19-2007, 06:37 PM
The Voyeur. Mia looks so different in it but I love the way she looks there more than the rest of her pics and vids she's ever posted. Too sexy. And Johnny Gill is the shit.

daleach
11-14-2007, 03:31 AM
That link is dead now. How can I see this video Guardian?

MiaIsabella1985
11-16-2007, 06:09 AM
Im sorry hunny but the reason the links are dead is because they belong to me and are copywritten and arent allowed to be shown until Im ready to show them. However, as soon as Im ready to show them I have tons of unreleased videos.

xoxox Mia Isabella

Tranny 411
11-19-2007, 08:32 PM
Im sorry hunny but the reason the links are dead is because they belong to me and are copywritten and arent allowed to be shown until Im ready to show them. However, as soon as Im ready to show them I have tons of unreleased videos.

xoxox Mia Isabella

Those videos were not posted by Mia. She doesn't even have them.
They were produced by a guy called the Creator and he took them down because he did not want to promote a con artist. At least he has some morals and balls. Just check out Mia's website: tastehoney.com
This site has been around for a couple of years now. The only change has been the cover page. She offers autographed pictures but the company that handled the billing backed out. Again, just a complete fake. Why doesn't a Star of her self claimed magnatude....lol.....tongue in cheek, have a legit site?

It's because she has BURNED every legitimate person that she has hired.
She wants one thing and one thing only, to create a facade that attracts Newbies that she can rip off. Her run is over. Spread the word.....PLEASE!

daleach
11-20-2007, 03:00 AM
Tranny 411,

Are you speaking from personal experience?

daleach
11-20-2007, 06:32 AM
Is there anyone out there, who has been with Mia and had a positive experience?

I'm a fan of hers and would like to one day enjoy her company.
I'm interested in hearing some positive reviews, if there are any, to counter all the negative comments?

Are there any satisfied customers who are willing to stand up for this foxy lady?

RogerUK
11-20-2007, 04:07 PM
hey mate by now you must know there arent any. save your dosh for a good one.