PDA

View Full Version : Hi TS girl moving to NYC would like to meet a friend

DesireeBBWBlackTS
04-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Hi Im Desiree'
and Im looking to meet a platonic friend in an out going girl that is in transition like I am.
I have been in transition for 4 years, im out to a supportive family, in college, and have a fairly nice life. It does get dull sometimes lol.

Im looking for friends who can show me how to be beautiful. I am very passable, and people tell me I am able to pull off a very natural beauty. But sometimes, its not to my advantage. Even today, a guy in a NYC TS Yahoo Group had to ask me if I am transsexual. Of course, i love that, but its not always helpful. One reason for my move to the NYC Area is because there are parties where guys will go and know that all the women are just possibly packing a dick.

I think the thing I am looking for is a friend or two that can help make me that glamorous type of beautiful. But thats not all I want in a friend. Someone to just help ease my transition into that area would be cool.

Im warning you...I do pick up on shady people really fast lol. I know whos going to be a friend or foe in a matter of minutes.

Uncut
04-14-2005, 09:30 PM
Welcome to NYC The parties are great here when do u plan on attending. Yes we do welcome girls who are packing. What are U PACKING for us?

GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME

Caleigh
04-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Hi Desiree,

Welcome to NYC. Do you know what part of the city you will be living in? I would offer my services re: glamourizatioin only I am more in the "natural beauty" category myself. Many days I don't even wear any makeup. Only for going out clubbing do I get all dolled up. I'm sure some of the girls associated with the parties that Allanah puts on would be great role models though.

welcome
Caleigh