PDA

View Full Version : Residents Against Flat Buns Commercial!

Legend
09-14-2007, 03:30 AM
Several new TV ads from the company that owns Hardee's fast food restaurants are creating a stir.

A group called the American Family Federation has urged its followers to Email TV stations in their area to protest the airing of the commercials. They say the ads are offensive.

The ads are for a new line of sandwiched named "flat buns." An actress portrays a teacher, with several of her students changing the words to a popular rap song to profess their enthusiasm for "flat buns."

Those against the flat buns burger commercial say advertisers have gone too far.

“It seems as if sex is selling everything now, and I just think it’s unnecessary especially since our youth is hit on all sides."

We should point out we spoke to several people who emailed our station who admitted they never saw the questionable ads. But because of the public backlash, Hardee's and Carl's have modified and edited the commercials somewhat.

This isn't the first time the fast food company has been criticized about its ads. Two years ago a commercial featuring Paris Hilton, rolling around on the hood of an expensive car, caused a controversy.
http://www.wjhg.com/news/headlines/9769497.html

It seems people care more about a image rather then going after real problems like lack of funding for schools,teacher pay and classrooms being over crowded.I found the found the commercial to be extremly funny people didn't complain when van halen did "hot for teacher".

Here is the so called controversial video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNlakElmwFs

BeardedOne
09-14-2007, 03:39 AM
Saw the commercial.

Bad advertising, flat out (No pun intended).

Proof that the American people have nothing better to do.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2007, 04:44 AM
I actually thought it was a cute commercial. LOL Though kinda making fun of skinny white women who's got NO ASS (pancake buns)! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
09-14-2007, 04:56 AM
I don't know, it wasn't a very clever commercial, really. The hot teacher theme is always a good one, though.

tubgirl
09-14-2007, 05:33 AM
It seems people care more about a image rather then going after real problems like lack of funding for schools,teacher pay and classrooms being over crowded.

you really go after the issues that hit close to home for you, don't ya?

Legend
09-14-2007, 05:40 AM
I actually thought it was a cute commercial. LOL Though kinda making fun of skinny white women who's got NO ASS (pancake buns)! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

They whole commercial was a spoof and a funny one at that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2007, 05:48 AM
Exactly what I meant silly goose! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
09-14-2007, 05:50 AM
Exactly what I meant silly goose! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Yeah i knew you were but i was just saying i think the white rappers were a spoof also.

Dino Velvet
09-14-2007, 09:27 AM
The commercial is pretty funny(the first few times at least) but those Patty Melts are friggin' awesome. I had 3 of them for dinner with 2 Criss-Cut Fries and a medium Diet Coke. I'm still sitting on the toilet as I'm typing this. "Hot Pockets!!!"

dan_drade
09-14-2007, 10:00 AM
That commercial is going to be very offensive to all of their customers. Most of their customers are big fat ugly fastfood eating frenzy folks. I'm sure they will hate seeing a hot chick dancing on a desk. The will be so offended that they don't look like that so they will stop going there and go to the other burger stand across the street.

SXFX
09-14-2007, 05:41 PM
Hot for teacher!
I liked it!
And I'll buy their buns!
You know what is it, it's that the average size of the average women in america is 14
That's freaking right 14! Can you believe that!
So when these fat cows see a women like that on tv they put down their chalupa take a bug sip from their mega gulp and get all pissed. Then then turn to their poor husband and ask "What do you think of that!"
To which the poor pussy whiped shit says
"No hunny I don't like girlsl like that! Skinny long legged and fit! I like my bitches fat like you!"

Dino Velvet
09-14-2007, 08:59 PM
So when these fat cows see a women like that on tv they put down their chalupa take a bug sip from their mega gulp and get all pissed. Then then turn to their poor husband and ask "What do you think of that!"
To which the poor pussy whiped shit says
"No hunny I don't like girlsl like that! Skinny long legged and fit! I like my bitches fat like you!"

I dated a girl who would play the "Do you think she's pretty?" game non-stop. Either you lie and say "No" or tell the truth saying "Yes" and give her a golden opportunity to pick a fight generating some juicy drama and angry delusional phone calls to her friends. It was so annoying. We're not together anymore and both dating other people. She's frantically trying to find a guy to marry her but probably plays that same game with him. She's a nice girl but just has bad self-esteem.

Trogdor
09-14-2007, 09:20 PM
The AFF is the problem I say.

They are just screaming bloody murder cause they want the youth to be miserable like they are. :roll:

tsbrenda
09-14-2007, 09:51 PM
AMERICA has a history of racism look at the films in the 1915,1930 and 1940's I.E. films like
Birth of a nation AKA the clansman
blazing saddles
imatation of life
and those blackend face movies and plays ect.

Khoikhoi woman exhibiting steatopygia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

I beleive this is where, how and why that women try to starve there selves to remove any prominince of the buttocks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nates#Anatomy

Dino Velvet
09-14-2007, 10:28 PM
blazing saddles

Blazing Saddles is awesome! It's my favorite Mel Brooks movie.

Silcc69
12-04-2007, 08:02 AM
i liked tht commercial

Trogdor
12-04-2007, 11:37 PM
That commercial is going to be very offensive to all of their customers. Most of their customers are big fat ugly fastfood eating frenzy folks. I'm sure they will hate seeing a hot chick dancing on a desk. The will be so offended that they don't look like that so they will stop going there and go to the other burger stand across the street.

Probably the most excercise they are going to get :lol:

And to those screaming about the ad.......you're kids are already getting laid....probably earlier and more than you ever did, so shut the smeg up do us a favor and find some window to jump out of. :roll: