PDA

View Full Version : Evilash Debut Single"I Eat ****"

Legend
09-13-2007, 02:24 AM
HA's resident wanksta finally debuts his number one single "I Eat Shit".This will be one of the greatest songs in wanksta history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

evilash
09-13-2007, 02:26 AM
HA's resident wanksta finally debuts his number one single "I Eat Shit".This will be one of the greatest song in wanksta history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLXwuAEjIoI hear crickets, Does anyone else hear em too?

Toro
09-13-2007, 02:27 AM
HA's resident wanksta finally debuts his number one single "I Eat Shit".This will be one of the greatest song in wanksta history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLXwuAEjIo

and this is funny because....?

i think evilash is hilarious. lighten up.

evilash
09-13-2007, 02:31 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iLXwuAEjIo

and this is funny because....?

i think evilash is hilarious. lighten up.Legend jus stupid, aint nobody here think he funny. he only funny when he not trying to be. People laugh at him not with him. Much luv.

Steve-Oh
09-13-2007, 03:39 AM
Oh, I get it.
The kid in the video calls himself EvilashDaRapper.

Jericho
09-13-2007, 04:36 AM
If this malarky carries on, i'm going to stop clicking on links in this place.
Rik rolling, shit eating and now this pudgy fukker. The sooner he has his first heart attack the better! :shock:

TheOne1
09-13-2007, 04:38 AM
that is clever legend.... posting a home video of yourself, and dubbing in a song that sounds like andy milonakis. BRILLIANT

Quinn
09-13-2007, 04:49 AM
Two words: MENSA fest.

-Quinn

tsntx
09-13-2007, 05:24 AM

-Quinn

too wurds yeu wount evah here hear.

evilash
09-13-2007, 05:37 AM

-Quinn

too wurds yeu wount evah here hear.Yeahyah!!!! Oh dear. It seems that you have misspelled the word "two" I take it that you were referring to thee numeral 2. Am i correct? Oh i get it! i believe that you were being sassy with me. HA HA HA!!! You are quite whimsical.

ezed
09-13-2007, 05:39 AM
You know, I think The One1 might be right on the mark here. All the cartoon avatars, fat puddgy kid....... My vote is he's up to shannigans and needs a time out.

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 05:42 AM

-Quinn

too wurds yeu wount evah here hear.Yeahyah!!!! Oh dear. It seems that you have misspelled the word "two" I take it that you were referring to thee numeral 2. Am i correct? Oh i get it! i believe that you were being sassy with me. HA HA HA!!! You are quite whimsical.

It's has to be very liberating to be this stupid. It's amazing.

stevenb43
09-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Evilash;

You are stupid and very juvenile..........Poor boy...

Realgirls4me
09-13-2007, 05:55 AM
that is clever legend.... posting a home video of yourself, and dubbing in a song that sounds like andy milonakis. BRILLIANT

This is Legend/Braveman, everyone. Look when the video was posted, and look at how quick after that Legend started the thread here. What, no comments yet on it? The video demonstrates his young age and his corresponding trailer trash immaturity. He can't be over 15. Vicki was right, as was ChefMike.

Yep, that's our resident little Jello plate in the flesh. What a moron.

evilash
09-13-2007, 05:58 AM
Evilash;

You are stupid and very juvenile..........Poor boy...Oh my, I feel so insulted now. Not by you though but by that beast you have as your avatar. Is that Courtney Love after a hardcore coke binge?

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:03 AM

-Quinn

It's has to be very liberating to be this stupid. It's amazing.Yeah i'm sure that you quite familiar with that.

Felicia Katt
09-13-2007, 06:09 AM

This is Legend/Braveman, everyone. Look when the video was posted, and look at how quick after that Legend started the thread here. What, no comments yet on it? The video demonstrates his young age and his corresponding trailer trash immaturity. He can't be over 15. Vicki was right, as was ChefMike.

Its not Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_cKwRc7xfw

its Cole the Rapper and it was posted a while ago. Legend obviously found it, created the Evilash screen name, and reposted it. I don't think he or anyone else on HA would out himself online just to get back at another anonymous poster.

FK

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:10 AM
Welcome to HA evilash. You made a great entry.

I think you'll be fun.

(Just to be clear, I'm not looking to be your friend, so don't get messed about that).

Realgirls4me
09-13-2007, 06:15 AM

Its not Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_cKwRc7xfw

its Cole the Rapper and it was posted a while ago. Legend obviously found it, created the Evilash screen name, and reposted it. I don't think he or anyone else on HA would out himself online just to get back at another anonymous poster.

FK

I stand corrected then. Unlike Legend, Felicia has credibility, so I'll take her word on it.

As far as what he is capable of, don't be surprised. This clown has no credibility.

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:15 AM
Welcome to HA evilash. You made a great entry.

I think you'll be fun.

(Just to be clear, I'm not looking to be your friend, so don't get messed about that).Forever friends, much luv yo!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:18 AM
Right off the bat, you don't get it.

:screwy

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:23 AM

:screwyYou my bestist friend in da whole world yo!!!! I can't wait to tell mama dat i got me a friend...Yeahyah Evilash & Hondarobot best friends forever!!!! Yeahyah!!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:26 AM

:screwyYou my bestist friend in da whole world yo!!!! I can't wait to tell mama dat i got me a friend...Yeahyah Evilash & Hondarobot best friends forever!!!! Yeahyah!!!!

Could you post your picture again? I'm going somewhere with this.

:)

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:30 AM

Could you post your picture again? I'm going somewhere with this.

:)Enjoy.

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:34 AM
Well, we all know that's not your picture. You posted your picture as your avatar before, I'd just like to see it again. Nothing unreasonable with that request.

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Well, we all know that's not your picture. You posted your picture as your avatar before, I'd just like to see it again. Nothing unreasonable with that request.OooooKaaaaay!!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:43 AM
It's really easy to see who's logged on to the channel at any given time.

Post your picture, dumbfuck.

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:44 AM
It's really easy to see who's logged on to the channel at any given time.

Post your picture, dumbfuck.OooooKaaaaay!!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Last bit of advice, go away. This will end badly for you.

I'm just saying.

evilash
09-13-2007, 06:52 AM

I'm just saying.

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 07:06 AM
You've already been reduced to posting pictures. That's stage one. You'll see the next stages, if you want to.

8)

evilash
09-13-2007, 07:10 AM
You've already been reduced to posting pictures. That's stage one. You'll see the next stages, if you want to.

8)Come on yo ! dont get mad we best friends yo!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 07:13 AM
Response time: improving.

See ya around.

:lol:

evilash
09-13-2007, 07:16 AM

See ya around.

:lol:Ha! I like you man you fun! Much luv yo!!!

hondarobot
09-13-2007, 07:17 AM

See ya around.

Bad call on your end. I don't like you.

evilash
09-13-2007, 07:26 AM

See ya around.

Bad call on your end. I don't like you.You da best friend in da whole wide web!!!Yeahyah!!!

ezed
09-14-2007, 05:45 AM
Hey, evilash has a great sense of humor, albiet different from what the politicaly correct is use to. Leave him alone. I like his posts. They are funny to those not so serious about everything.

evilash
09-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Hey, evilash has a great sense of humor, albiet different from what the politicaly correct is use to. Leave him alone. I like his posts. They are funny to those not so serious about everything.Thanx!!! much luv!!! Peace!!!

tubgirl
09-14-2007, 05:59 AM

I'm just saying.

i can't figure out if this post is amusing to me or just plain sad....

evilash
09-14-2007, 06:01 AM

I'm just saying.

i can't figure out if this post is amusing to me or just plain sad....Maybe it sadly amusing!!!Yeahyah!!!!
Whoomp there it is Whoomp There it is!!!!

tubgirl
09-14-2007, 06:07 AM
http://blogs.sohh.com/atlanta/whoomp.jpg

evilash
09-14-2007, 06:15 AM
http://blogs.sohh.com/atlanta/whoomp.jpgYeahyah!!!
I luv it yo!!! Peace!!!

lust4ts
09-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Hey, evilash has a great sense of humor, albiet different from what the politicaly correct is use to. Leave him alone. I like his posts. They are funny to those not so serious about everything.

You know what, I agree. He doesn't take him self too seriously at all, ok he say's Yeahyah!!! allot but so what. He seems to be pretty funny and mostly positive too. At first I admit I thought who the fuck is this guy, he is going to be a fucking nightmare. I am glad to say I was wrong.

So Yeahyah!!! you evilash are 8) after all...........................

evilash
09-14-2007, 07:00 AM

You know what, I agree. He doesn't take him self too seriously at all, ok he say's Yeahyah!!! allot but so what. He seems to be pretty funny and mostly positive too. At first I admit I thought who the fuck is this guy, he is going to be a fucking nightmare. I am glad to say I was wrong.

So Yeahyah!!! you evilash are 8) after all...........................tHANKS YO!!! AND A YEAHYAH!!! TO YOU!!! Much luv, Peace!!! :)

TJ347
09-14-2007, 09:18 PM
Evilash is usually quite funny, whereas Honda's just a damned sadsack, mixed with a little bit of dickhead for good measure. Easy to see who comes out ahead there...

Yeahyah!!!

tubgirl
09-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Evilash is usually quite funny, whereas Honda's just a damned sadsack, mixed with a little bit of dickhead for good measure. Easy to see who comes out ahead there...

Yeahyah!!!

YEAHYAH!!!

rabidroyboy
09-14-2007, 10:22 PM

I agree. He's different which makes him entertaining.

He seems to be involved in many flame wars. But he didn't start any of them. And he seems to be going out of his way to call a truce.

TJ347
09-16-2007, 08:14 AM
Jodie Foster was quite fetching back in the day when that pic was taken. Not so much now, but a few years back, definitely. Don't know if she had the body of the girl on the right, but put her face in the pic on the left on that body on the right, and you'd have one of the hottest women on the face of the earth, I'll tell you what.

dreamer
09-16-2007, 08:32 AM
(off the record ---evilash kicked hondarobot's ass to pieces) ---keep onnnnnnnnn keepin on evilash!!!!

Quinn
09-16-2007, 08:49 AM

So Yeahyah!!! you evilash are 8) after all...........................

I had the same thought progression, Lust4ts. Yeahyah!

-Quinn

Chaotic
09-16-2007, 12:39 PM
The funniest thing in this thread, IMO, is that Legend tried to score "coolness points" at another user's expense. And, once again, that attempt back-fired and blew up in his face. AGAIN!! :lol: :lol:

Atta boy, Legend. You'll be one of the "cool kids" yet. Keep trying! :roll:

Coroner
09-16-2007, 02:33 PM
I think evilash is funny but rap sucks :)

mbf
09-16-2007, 05:50 PM

Yeahyah!!!

evilash would win there even if he was dead, hands down !!!!

oh, of course

Yeahyah!!!!!!!!!

werwt22
09-16-2007, 07:14 PM
LMAO what a dumb ass video. He reminds me of Andy Milonakus.