PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Paris is

eze
09-12-2007, 02:11 PM
so damn beautiful.

Ive been busy but I saw a recent picture.

Seriously, Jennifer is B-e-a-u-tiful..

CORVETTEDUDE
09-12-2007, 02:19 PM
I other words, what you mean is...."HOT, HOT, HOT!!!", if I understand you correctly?! :shrug

bob85
09-12-2007, 04:12 PM
i agree 100%

2754tim
09-12-2007, 07:12 PM
Just Awesome

ILuvGurls
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
no argument here.......

TomSelis
09-12-2007, 11:08 PM
You should see her in person.

Mr_Man
09-13-2007, 05:11 AM

tommyj6168
09-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Okay, you people need to calm down about Jennifer Paris. I'm not saying I would boot her out of bed, but damn, she is certainly not as flawless as everyone seems to relfexively believe. For starters, her breasts are much too large for her small frame -- it looks way out of proporttion and I feel sorry for the poor girl, having to lug around those bowling balls all day -- I fear she will soon develop back problems. And her face just seems weirdly cartoonish -- as if Jessica Rabbit came to life. I don't know whether she had some kind of surgery to make herself look that way, but, whatever happened, it didn't work out. That being said, she is still a decent looking TS. But please save your lofty praise for a TS Goddess who really deserves it -- someone like Kelly Shore for instance.

mbf
09-13-2007, 12:59 PM
But please save your lofty praise for a TS Goddess who really deserves it -- someone like Kelly Shore for instance.

funny thing bout Kelly Shore is, whenever that name pops up, I cant help it but spell it "Kelly Sore" - at least in my damn twisted brain.....

ls1290
09-13-2007, 02:00 PM
no argument here.......
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/58a4_186.jpg

I would not kick her out of bed for eating crackers ;)

eze
09-13-2007, 06:36 PM
To that poster who said she wasn't perfect.

Shes pretty damn near close, and I would love to see her but currently on the ease coast and I am on the west.

Also, about the Kelly Shore comment.

Not my type, + she is going under the knife so changes will happen hopefully she turns out good. But currently shes not my type. =/

But Jennifer Paris... ahh man, I just shiver thinking about her.

Iggy Zee
09-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Until jenn shows us her genitals and proves her bonafides that she is a true TS, I for one will never bow at her feet and go GAGA over her as the rest of you do. Either you are proud to be a TS or you are not.
I prefer Kelly Shore because she imbues that which she seeks to be

eze
09-13-2007, 07:46 PM
Until jenn shows us her genitals and proves her bonafides that she is a true TS, I for one will never bow at her feet and go GAGA over her as the rest of you do. Either you are proud to be a TS or you are not.
I prefer Kelly Shore because she imbues that which she seeks to be

Why does she have to show herself? Theres no rule, theres nothing that says she has to. She for all she wanted could be regular like you and I and just have done the transition by herself and not let it be known, she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. It seems like someones just jealous that they could never even get a girl that like and must down talk them to feel better about themselves.

TsJennifer
09-14-2007, 02:47 AM
I was out with Jennifer in Manhattan last week for some shopping and a bite to eat. The paparazzi were also out. This one guy is hiding behind a pole with a very long zoom lens taking pics as we ate. There were several others there taking pics that day, I kept cracking up when my girlfriend and myself were a few steps back and they would stop us and ask “Who is she, I have to know.” Even the women on the street would stare, thinking she was a mainstream star. I was kind of blown away by this and all I can say is, there is something about Jennifer. :D

What he was referring to is we had lunch in soho and shopping and the paparazzi were out for fashion week shooting all the Celbs that were in the city for the shows. The Paparazzi were taking pics of me eating in the restaurant and when I walked out side they were fallowing me taking more pics as I went shopping and they kept asking Mr Man who i was cause they thought I was a famous celb or model. They told him that I look famous....lol...It was all pretty funny.

PS:
Hey Mr Man,
It was good seeing you and thanks for the great lunch and shopping in NYC! I hope you had a good time in SF last week too. Im glad u liked Theatro Zanzanii as much as I do!

Jennifer Paris

BeardedOne
09-14-2007, 03:05 AM
The Paparazzi were taking pics of me eating in the restaurant and when I walked out side they were fallowing me taking more pics as I went shopping and they kept asking Mr Man who i was cause they thought I was a famous celb or model.

Well dear, you are a famous model. :D

I can relate to this experience somewhat as I recently had an evening out with a very nice gurl who, alongside my rare appearance in a three-piece suit, attracted quite a bit of attention. No papparazzi (That I was aware of), but certainly a lot of stares from the other patrons in the restaurant and a personal greeting from the manager.

Though I have yet to meet Jennifer personally (Something I sincereley hope to remedy in the near future), I have no doubt that she is quite the head-turner when out an about.

Jericho
09-14-2007, 04:38 AM
Either you are proud to be a TS or you are not.

And you think the way a girl proves that is by getting her cock out?

TsJennifer
09-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Until jenn shows us her genitals and proves her bonafides that she is a true TS

I dont need to prove that Im a ts....lol people already know that I am.

Trans Mission
09-15-2007, 07:26 AM
Okay, you people need to calm down about Jennifer Paris. I'm not saying I would boot her out of bed, but damn, she is certainly not as flawless as everyone seems to relfexively believe. For starters, her breasts are much too large for her small frame -- it looks way out of proporttion and I feel sorry for the poor girl, having to lug around those bowling balls all day -- I fear she will soon develop back problems. And her face just seems weirdly cartoonish -- as if Jessica Rabbit came to life. I don't know whether she had some kind of surgery to make herself look that way, but, whatever happened, it didn't work out. That being said, she is still a decent looking TS. But please save your lofty praise for a TS Goddess who really deserves it -- someone like Kelly Shore for instance.

Obviously, it's completely subjective.

Maybe you'll argue that chocolate cake is altered and my taste buds are not properly computing data as you don't think it tastes that good. I own a 2005 Pontiac GTO, is this car acceptable to you, or should I buy something else as your finger is clearly on the pulse as to what is "hot" and what is not?

This is a board dedicated to a thin genre and you are splitting it's already split hairs, why?

Let people enjoy and appreciate what they want. If you're so clung to Kelly Shore, then start a thread campaigning HA members to support your taste. Until then, let the Jen Paris fans salivate in a thread without you pushing your taste upon theirs.(mine)

I like that you wouldn't boot her out of bed. Good to see chivalry alive and well, even on a ts/tg board. Getting her in bed may pose a bit more of a problem than whether to "boot" her or not, as you so confidently surmise.

Then again, maybe I shouldn't worry about what some inconsiderate, Dolt thinks.

Trans Mission
09-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Just my $0.02, though.

TsJennifer
09-16-2007, 03:33 AM
Cum 2nite!

shortweed
09-16-2007, 04:57 AM
Jen Paris looks like Rebeca Montiero with some plastic surgery done http://www.trannybitches.com/tbitch/1409hga/shemale_huge_cock2.html

resdog
09-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Interesting, they do look kinda alike, but I would bet that Jen does not have a cock like that - wow

gonzobear
09-18-2007, 04:52 AM
Well I saw Jennifer Paris in real life, and she is every bit as beautiful as her photos promised. I cannot understand all the fuss.
She is tall with long legs,
She has beautiful eyes,
She has wonderful firm breasts, a dream come true.

She is, what she is.........shall we not enjoy the vision of female beauty she offers us!

YasminLee
09-18-2007, 08:17 AM
LOL...i'm gonna have to be a DIVA and formally request no more paparazzi at the parties...taking akward shots of the girls.....yeah i remember when this took place..the famous paris and I got into a huge fight...and i was getting ready to spit on her face....i found out she got pregnant by my husband who is also my cousin.....
p.s. we are not from the south.

Somedude21
09-18-2007, 08:19 AM
LOL...i'm gonna have to be a DIVA and formally request no more paparazzi at the parties...taking akward shots of the girls.....yeah i remember when this took place..the famous paris and I got into a huge fight...and i was getting ready to spit on her face....i found out she got pregnant by my husband who is my also my cousin.....

...wait, what?

YasminLee
09-18-2007, 08:28 AM
I'm cheating on my husband with the doctor that is gonna give birth to her child....he told me last friday during his lunch break....oh I forgot..the doctor i'm cheating with..is my husband's brother...

Realgirls4me
09-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Yasmin: (scratching his head) Is your family tree a palm tree by chance?

;)

Somedude21
09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm cheating on my husband with the doctor that is gonna give birth to her child....he told me yesterday during his lunch break....oh I forgot..the doctor i'm cheating with..is my husband's brother...

...a soap opera? :what

*head asplodes*

hwbs
09-18-2007, 08:41 AM
:popcorn

YasminLee
09-18-2007, 10:00 AM
THERE'S A NON RETOUCH PIC OF THE GIRLS..FUNNY U SAY THAT..YASMIN LEE IS ACTUALLY ANEREXSICK

mbf
09-21-2007, 09:57 AM
YASMIN LEE IS ACTUALLY ANEREXSICK

u mean "anuswreckdick" ,right????

TsJennifer
09-26-2007, 12:08 PM
Well I saw Jennifer Paris in real life, and she is every bit as beautiful as her photos promised. I cannot understand all the fuss.
She is tall with long legs,
She has beautiful eyes,
She has wonderful firm breasts, a dream come true.

She is, what she is.........shall we not enjoy the vision of female beauty she offers us!

Thanks for the kind words!