PDA

View Full Version : Six arrested after black woman is held captive and tortured

Legend
09-12-2007, 05:51 AM
Six people arrested in connection with the abduction of a young black woman who was allegedly held and sexually assaulted for seven days may be charged under US race hate laws.

Megan Williams, 23, was discovered at a house near Charleston, West Virginia, on Saturday by police investigating an anonymous tip off. Officers believe she may have been lured to the house by a man she met on the internet.

Her captors allegedly beat, sexually assaulted, and stabbed her, repeatedly using a racial slur as they did so, according to her mother, Carmen Williams. She was forced to eat rat and dog faeces and drink from a toilet, according to the criminal complaint filed in the magistrates court.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2167300,00.html

Damn some motherfuckers are just plain sick,i just can't beleive stuff like that still happens in this day and age.You would think someone made this up from watching a horror movie.

Willie Escalade
09-12-2007, 07:18 AM
They'll get theirs in prison, believe me. :evil:

Realgirls4me
09-12-2007, 08:11 AM
Awww, our wonderful Legend is once more demonstrating what a great all around guy he is.

Give him time. He'll find a way to flip-flop his way into the torturer camp in no time. That's what bandwagon sycophant types do.

dgtlmstry
09-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Of course this stuff still happens...everywhere. But as long as we read it in the papers/on the internet, watch it on tv, or hear it on the radio, it doesn't seem real. So people forget, and they move on. In a couple of days this thread will be on page 5 and no one will have remembered.

So who will change things? ....? Didn't think so.

DGTL

Legend
09-12-2007, 08:52 AM
In a couple of days this thread will be on page 5 and no one will have remembered.

Sad thing is a thread about some prostitute not seeing a guy generates more outrage then something that is actually racist,i bet you won't get a peep from those guys who wanted to fight to the end in racist ts thread.

evilash
09-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Six people arrested in connection with the abduction of a young black woman who was allegedly held and sexually assaulted for seven days may be charged under US race hate laws.

Megan Williams, 23, was discovered at a house near Charleston, West Virginia, on Saturday by police investigating an anonymous tip off. Officers believe she may have been lured to the house by a man she met on the internet.

Her captors allegedly beat, sexually assaulted, and stabbed her, repeatedly using a racial slur as they did so, according to her mother, Carmen Williams. She was forced to eat rat and dog faeces and drink from a toilet, according to the criminal complaint filed in the magistrates court.

Damn some motherfuckers are just plain sick,i just can't beleive stuff like that still happens in this day and age.You would think someone made this up from watching a horror movie.Da sad thing is we too busy here reading about TGs cause this a TG website and all other news can be read on News websites or news papers. Why you gotta be a downer yo? Legend the buzzkill.

Legend
09-12-2007, 09:17 AM

Damn some motherfuckers are just plain sick,i just can't beleive stuff like that still happens in this day and age.You would think someone made this up from watching a horror movie.Da sad thing is we too busy here reading about TGs cause this a TG website and all other news can be read on News websites or news papers. Why you gotta be a downer yo? Legend the buzzkill.

Stop selling the users of this forum short noob,it has been stated by mods that anything goes in this section besides your precious cock pictures. Maybe you should stopped drinking the clorox and maybe you can separate actually news from cock pictures.btw if this thread is a downer to a guy like you i really don't give a shit because your a waste of sperm.

evilash
09-12-2007, 09:25 AM

Stop selling the users of this forum short noob,it has been stated by mods that anything goes in this section besides your precious cock pictures. Maybe you should stopped drinking the clorox and maybe you can separate actually news from cock pictures.btw if this thread is a downer to a guy like you i really don't give a shit because your a waste of sperm.Yeahyah!!!! You sure told me!!!! But i aint sperm no mo, dat was a long time ago.

dgtlmstry
09-12-2007, 09:59 AM
It didn't even get to page 2.

tubgirl
09-12-2007, 01:36 PM
shouldn't every crime be labeled a hate crime?

SarahG
09-12-2007, 02:02 PM
shouldn't every crime be labeled a hate crime?

No, not at all.

A hate crime is when you target someone based on a demographic. It is thus not a hate crime if someone is, say, smashing windows on random cars to steal change out of gloveboxes.

I am sure alot of crimes aren't done because the criminal hates the person they're going after. Take white collar crime, the criminal probably has no idea who the victims are (let alone hates who they are).

I agree that tacking on extra time on sentencing via hate crime laws is illogical and problematic. I think we'd be much better off with our system if we ditched mandatory sentencing in either direction.

However... having some kind of law (named whatever you like if you hate the term "hate crime"- pun intended) to introduce federal oversight on cases involving a certain combination of things can have its benefits. There are cases that rarely see investigations, let alone convictions on the state level based on prejudice... by throwing such cases to the feds to run, there is at least a chance that "justice" can be served for the victim. If a state as liberal as the People's Republik of Kalifornia finds that juries accept the principle of "gay panic defense" and that "tricking justifies murder" than what chance do trans murder victims' cases have in states that are less "progressive"?

Legend
09-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Bump

tubgirl
09-14-2007, 06:20 AM
trying to keep your thread from hitting page 5?

Legend
09-14-2007, 06:43 AM
trying to keep your thread from hitting page 5?

Wtf are you talking about freak,i'm just bumping this story so people can be aware of it.You know sarah responded to your remark and i see you ignored it so you just wanted give your little bias comment.With a name like tubgirl and your little bias comments i've seen you post in threads with a racial tone before i don't think that group would welcome you with open arms.

Baron Of Hell
09-14-2007, 03:49 PM
There isn't enough info to label this a hate crime. Just because they used racial slurs doesn't mean they went out looking for black people to torture. If the police is holing back info that clearly makes this hate crime I'm all for adding on the extra charge.

The interesting thing about this to me is that there are women involved. I think this is the first time I have heard of women being involved in something in about 18 years.

Also the number of people that took part in this is nuts. Usually when this type of thing happens only one person is involved. I would like to know how did these people meet. It looks like there are at least 2 sets of family members mother/son and mother/daughter so I guess they were born into these. However, how did these families meet and what about the two other people. Are crazy people just attracted to each other.

Legend
09-21-2007, 07:15 AM
Logan County Charges Do Not Include Hate Crime

LOGAN -- The six suspects charged in torture and abuse case in Logan County are facing dozens of new charges this week.

However, they are still not accused of committing a hate crime.

Many groups around the country have been clamoring for that hate crime classification.

The state president of the NAACP is applauding the progress made by Logan County Prosecutor Brian Abraham.

"As he laid it out for us, this being Brian Abraham, was if you build a platform, a table, and one of the legs is kinda shaky, it kinda brings the whole table down and that's what we didn't want. We didn't want them to get off," said Kenneth Hale.

In her statement to Logan County deputies, Megan Williams herself claims that race may have been a motive for the crimes committed against her.

A transcript of that statement shows the deputy asks: "What made them mad?"

Megan replies: "I don't know, they were just talking about me being black and talking about calling me a N-word and stuff. And just went off and started cutting me."

Later in the interview, the deputy again asks: "How come they was doing all of this?"

Megan answers: "They said it was because I was colored. They said they don't like black people. They said they were going to hang me."

Hale said those comments barely scratch the surface of what makes this scenario so disturbing.

"That's a sick crime. That's more than just hate. When you feed someone dog feces and stick someone's face in the toilet water, you're abusing - it's an abasement of a person, you're taking away all their dignity," he said.

Abraham said he still could file hate crime charges down the road, but he is focused on making the current, more serious charges stick.
http://wowktv.com

Realgirls4me
09-21-2007, 07:22 AM
Legend's here.

Hide the lubricant and barnyard animals.