PDA

View Full Version : TGirls who love TGirls...

Andreyah
04-12-2005, 05:07 AM
I was curious as to the opinions of the members. Do you think of TGirls that are attracted to other TGirls as lesbians? I am a "transitionary" TGirl from Chicago, and although I find some men attractive, I am more attracted to other TGW. Just curious.

PS. By transitionary, I mean that I have recently begun my transition into transgenderism.

hwbs
04-12-2005, 08:25 AM
yes there are plenty of trannies that are into other trannies.... i have plenty of firsthand knowledge when it comes to transbians, lol... there are alot of trannies that are hardcore into other trannies and dont date men at all....

Caleigh
04-12-2005, 03:39 PM
When I'm in some chat rooms it seems as if 90% of the
CD/TV/TG/TS in there are mostly attracted to others of
similar bent. I personally have never understood this.
I have a female partner of over 6 years and all of my long term relationships have been with women but most of my
occasional lovers (my gf and i have an open relationship)
have been men. There is the rare exception (like a certain
woman on this board whose name is a pun on a food store chain) but as a rule I seem to be attracted to men or to women but I have no fetish for TG's. Maybe it's partially
that I have never really hung out with many of them and so
I haven't had an opportunity.

I'm still sort of looking for a nice guy that
I get along with socially to hang out with, go to galleries,
theatre, clubs etc. but alsom something more. No luck so far. :(

Ecstatic
04-12-2005, 06:17 PM
Caleigh, if you lived in Boston maybe I'd be your guy :) Seriously, keep looking...I'm sure he's out there. And since you have an LTR with your female partner, you really have the best of both worlds as they say.

Andreyah
04-12-2005, 11:35 PM
When I'm in some chat rooms it seems as if 90% of the
CD/TV/TG/TS in there are mostly attracted to others of
similar bent. I personally have never understood this.
I have a female partner of over 6 years and all of my long term relationships have been with women but most of my
occasional lovers (my gf and i have an open relationship)
have been men. There is the rare exception (like a certain
woman on this board whose name is a pun on a food store chain) but as a rule I seem to be attracted to men or to women but I have no fetish for TG's. Maybe it's partially
that I have never really hung out with many of them and so
I haven't had an opportunity.

I'm still sort of looking for a nice guy that
I get along with socially to hang out with, go to galleries,
theatre, clubs etc. but alsom something more. No luck so far. :(

That is interesting that you say that because I too am in a similar relationship with a beautiful young lady. But I was curious to the answers so I didn't include that tid bit of info about me...

Andreyah
04-12-2005, 11:43 PM
Thanks to all who have answered so far, I'm new to this group, but you all are so intriguing with the boards I have read so far. I hope to get to know as many of you as possible.

Oh yea, I especially was drawn to the "Vanity/Chingy" thingy (not to dig up skeletons) I see it as a case of the mixture of die hard Vanity fans, Sisters (transgirls) whom on one or another occasion have met, interacted or truly know her, a trace of testosterone and a gallon of estrogen, the fact that she's a LEO and they CANNOT, not be the center of attention and the difference between the East Coast and the West Coast TG attitude...simple enough?

Vicki Richter
04-14-2005, 12:13 AM
I am going to differ here. Most TS are not into GG's or other TS. I would say that the percentages are like any percentage of same sex partnering. Maybe 10% of TS that I know would date a woman or other TS. I, for example, prefer men, but am open to dating GG's or TS. We all joke about it, but at the end of the day most of us are looking for a guy to shack up with.

Conversely, by a significant margin, most cross-dressers are into GG's or other transgenders and many want nothing to do with men at all.

RangeHova
04-15-2005, 06:04 AM
I agree that the numbers of TS girls into other TS girls or genetic girls is small but I am starting to find it more common.

One thing that has a lot to do with it are the 'aggressives' the new term for the very very butch lesbians. Often times they approach TS women just the same as they approach other women. They appear in many ways to be transgender themselves in many ways in that they ofetn appear almost total male.

But as long as walls come down to what 'should be' and people are just learning to be who they are you will see roles changing.

Caleigh
04-15-2005, 08:37 PM
Funny you mention that RangeHova, I've been working at a restaurant for the past 4 years and the only person to really come out and ask me out was a dyke.