PDA

View Full Version : how many people have slept with celebreties ?

ballbreaker
09-12-2007, 04:12 AM
please tell all .

tsntx
09-12-2007, 04:20 AM
i have and dated one... but im kind of an E-celebrity so i guess ppl that have slept w/ me can say they have slept w/ someone famous... i mean if all you nobodys know me i must be famous! lol jk

but seriously youre not gonna get names and if you do id be suspicious of the truth -j

voy4her
09-12-2007, 04:27 AM
never kiss and tell... but Winona Ryder. I met her at a premiere in '96 or '97. I was getting my date a drink at the bar at the time. She made all the moves, and i was a bastard and abandoned my date. The sex was pretty good, she is TINY in person, i had never realized. Anyway, when it was over she asked for my number and then never called me, but hey, i had the one night.
I realized later that i looked pretty similar to that david pirner guy, or whatever his name was, so i guess i was her 'type'.
I know you'll all scream bullshit, but i could care less. 8)

trish
09-12-2007, 04:30 AM
how many people have slept with celebreties ?

hint: take the number of celebrities in the world and multiply by the number of persons the average celebrity sleeps with.

ballbreaker
09-12-2007, 04:31 AM
tell your celeb experiences i know you got em

hondarobot
09-12-2007, 04:53 AM
I didn't sleep with her, and I'm not sure she if she qualifies as a celebrity, but when I was a little kid I jumped on Amy Klobuchar's bed until she pushed me off. She was eight years older then me, so what could I do? Now she's a U.S. Senator. I doubt she remembers the incident.

Beyond that, I . . .Know . . .Nothing.

Quinn
09-12-2007, 05:11 AM
Yes.

-Quinn

slinky
09-12-2007, 09:22 AM
define celebrity? how well known do you want?

TsJennifer
09-12-2007, 09:49 AM
Ive been with about a dozen A list Celebrities Politicians and Athletes. I never kiss and tell however. I keep all my experiences confidential regardless if there a celebrity or not!

Jennifer Paris

www.jenniferparis.net

slinky
09-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Ive been with about a dozen A list Celebrities Politicians and Athletes. I never kiss and tell however. I keep all my experiences confidential regardless if there a celebrity or not!

Jennifer Paris

www.jenniferparis.net

thank you for not spilling the beans about us, I appreciate it. ;)

alpha2117
09-12-2007, 10:38 AM
I slept with someone when they weren't famous but they are now.

tsntx
09-12-2007, 10:41 AM

Jennifer Paris

www.jenniferparis.net

youre too sweet i didnt know anyone thought of me as A-list! XOXOX to you sis! lol

BeardedOne
09-12-2007, 10:47 AM
I fell asleep at an author's party during the ABA once. So, I guess you could say that I slept with several celebrity's that night. :lol:

mbf
09-12-2007, 10:54 AM
I fell asleep at an author's party during the ABA once. So, I guess you could say that I slept with several celebrity's that night. :lol:

ok then Ive slept with (minor) celebrities as well a cuple years ago when I went to a sonic Youth concert, yet I was so damn tired from work I fell asleep
after the first few songs :?:

Prospero
09-12-2007, 11:00 AM
I fall asleep in a city jammed with celebreties every night.

mofungo
09-12-2007, 12:06 PM
this one time... at band camp... Christy McNicol stuck her flute up my butt.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-12-2007, 01:59 PM
A one night(actally a weekend) stand with a lady who, a couple years later, left this world. She was drunk most of the time, and more than likely wouldn't remember, if she were still alive. Out of respect, I keep the name.

SarahG
09-12-2007, 02:07 PM

lmao. I can't say I fall asleep in public, I have enough trouble getting to sleep when I'm home (insomnia etc)

TheOne1
09-12-2007, 04:14 PM
....and how many of you guys/girls keep ya dicks in your pants, or shitty kitty away, and not just give it up cause u got a celeb in front of ya?

faggot celeb chasers :P

ballbreaker
09-12-2007, 04:38 PM
what no names? no stories were they good or not ?

castabyss
09-13-2007, 02:10 AM
I slept with someone when they weren't famous but they are now.

Ditto.