PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering???

NYCe
09-10-2007, 07:13 AM
You're probably 2 more posts of this nature from a ban.

lust4ts
09-10-2007, 07:14 AM
Depends how horny I am :lol:

Seriously, although I may not view them as attractive to me, I do feel that have just as much right to pursue their path as so called "Hot and passable TS's do.

Odelay
09-10-2007, 07:15 AM
The truth is, although I like the passable ones well enough, there's something sexy about the ones who are in between super-passable and so-homely-of-course-it's-a-guy. And I don't consider myself bi. I go for t- and g- girls only, no tv's. There's just a little bit of turn-on for me for girls with some remaining masculine features in their face. It helps, of course, if their bodies are to die for. ;)

Best example for what I'm talking about is brazilian Marjorie Romao.

stillies77
09-10-2007, 07:21 AM
i dont care if its offensive or not...it doesnt make me horny in the slightest...its just i dunno weird to me...just being honest.

dan_drade
09-10-2007, 07:25 AM
What about the m2f transsexuals who haven't got a cat in hells chance of passing as a woman, what do you guys think of them???

Some of them are ok. I happen to know three of them. They did not transition until after they retired from work, so they were in their fifties and sixties. Two of them are really nice, but not even passable which is too bad because I know they really wish they could be passable. One of them is kind of a bitch when she is by herself, but when she is around the other ones, she is just kind of passive and I can get along with her then. All of them have had many operations in Thailand. It's like a little vacation for them. They go to Thailand see a few sights, get their operations and then recover for a few weeks, then fly back home and show off their new looks. It's just too bad that they did not transition when they were young. But I can totally understand why they did not. They as well as a lot of guys like them tried to be a "man" just like society told them they should be. They got married, had kids, decent jobs and the whole nine yards. Once they had done that they had no choice but to remain men. Once their kids grew up and went on their own, they finally felt free to follow the dreams that had been haunting them their whole lives.

So... while they are not at all passable, you gotta give them some respect for putting their family needs before their own needs to become a woman. I'm sure that back when they were young society would have made it almost impossible for them to live a life that resembled anything we would consider normal.

stillies77
09-10-2007, 07:32 AM
sarcasm sir.

62des
09-11-2007, 02:47 AM
Turns me the fuck off. Not to be rude, but I look good enough to actually have standards and i will exercise that. After all i like women, not men in drag. But really you make corny funny threads! lol

Trogdor
09-11-2007, 03:51 AM
Turns me the fuck off. Not to be rude, but I look good enough to actually have standards and i will exercise that. After all i like women, not men in drag. But really you make corny funny threads! lol

Same here, I just got home from the gym and am just reading this now.

I take good care of my appearence and looks and I expect the same from chicks, both GG and TG. If the TS looks alot like Klinger, Fred Flinstone, or the Monty Python guys in drag, then forget about it, there's already way too many GG's that look like that to begin with where I live. :roll:

I'd suggest they get the other surgeries first before they decide to get 'the big chop'.

Now let's get back to discussing hotties again, shall we? 8)

evilash
09-11-2007, 04:18 AM

Same here, I just got home from the gym and am just reading this now.

I take good care of my appearence and looks and I expect the same from chicks, both GG and TG. If the TS looks alot like Klinger, Fred Flinstone, or the Monty Python guys in drag, then forget about it, there's already way too many GG's that look like that to begin with where I live. :roll:

I'd suggest they get the other surgeries first before they decide to get 'the big chop'.

Now let's get back to discussing hotties again, shall we? 8)I gone done used to go to da gym too, But never had much luck, Only one time did i git wit someone but his boogie stick dint work cause da steriods yo. Yeahyah!!!

TJ347
09-11-2007, 05:17 AM
I remember this topic being covered in depth in one of the Buck Angel threads. Of course, you know that, Sil, and yet here you go drudging up once again something that has been discussed to the Nth degree already. You're just like Hollywood in that respect, all out of original ideas. (And by Hollywood, I'm talking about the movie capital of the world, just so we're clear.) :roll:

evilash
09-11-2007, 05:36 AM
I remember this topic being covered in depth in one of the Buck Angel threads. Of course, you know that, Sil, and yet here you go drudging up once again something that has been discussed to the Nth degree already. You're just like Hollywood in that respect, all out of original ideas. (And by Hollywood, I'm talking about the movie capital of the world, just so we're clear.) :roll:

I have not read any Buck Angel threads, and why is your avatar being blocked by PeerGuardian?

Early registrations SURFnet bvYeahyah!!! Good to hear you dawg!!! Much luv!!!

francisfkudrow
09-11-2007, 05:40 AM
Being bi, and a bottom, I'll take a well-endowed top who's not very passable over a really pretty not-so-well-endowed bottom...

TJ347
09-11-2007, 05:54 AM
I have not read any Buck Angel threads, and why is your avatar being blocked by PeerGuardian?

How'd you miss the Buck Angel discussions? And I don't know what you're talking about with respect to my avatar. Could it be not everyone was a fan of Yummy Mummy?