PDA

View Full Version : jennifer paris cock photos?

ballbreaker
09-10-2007, 01:48 AM
anyoneone have photos of jennifer paris"s cock?

BeardedOne
09-10-2007, 02:05 AM
Not in this lifetime, unless she starts breeding roosters.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-10-2007, 02:24 AM
nope, but I've seen it 1sthand
hehe

sheyum
09-10-2007, 02:36 AM
Thats not fair!!!! Do tell!!
i sure its gorgeous and im sure she wouldnt mind the compliments--so tell us about it--describe it....PLEASE

Castor_Troy05
09-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Unless you get to see it in the flesh, forget ever seeing it. As it won't be in pictures as she's stated many times

BeardedOne
09-10-2007, 02:42 AM
nope, but I've seen it 1sthand
hehe

Hate you! :P

Mac_Hine
09-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Lame. She probably isn't even a shemale, nice work conning everyone.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-10-2007, 02:55 AM
you don't hate me and you know it
LMAO

BeardedOne
09-10-2007, 03:15 AM
you don't hate me and you know it
LMAO

Ohhhh....but I dooooo, and in such creative ways. :twisted:

Hunh. I'll have my day. After the audit, bankruptcy, foreclosure, and subsequent Phoenix-like rebirth of my finances. :lol:

diggitydawg
09-10-2007, 03:53 AM
I had a couple of pics, but at jennifer's request i deleted them. Go check it out for yourself. It is amazing.

Coroner
09-10-2007, 04:34 AM
Get over it, itīs just a cock.

Coroner
09-10-2007, 04:47 AM

It's not just any cock, it's Jennifer Paris's cock, looks that would blow most GG models off the planet, and she has a cock!!! why do you think most guys are here???

The question is: do you want Jennifer Paris with the cock or the cock with Jennifer Paris?

Some people are too much focused on the cock. Iīve seen many pics here posted by guys that are obsessed with the huge cocks although the whole girl doesnīt spread any attraction.

razoredge1975
09-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Id be willing to pay $1,000.00 for full nude photos of Jennifer Paris. Private message me if you have them!

rvince
09-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Id be willing to pay $1,000.00 for full nude photos of Jennifer Paris. Private message me if you have them!

I have a cock close-up picture of her, I'm PM-ing you my IBAN :-)

hwbs
09-10-2007, 06:55 PM
u guys are too much :banghead

Nikka
09-10-2007, 07:05 PM
probably Jennifer Paris......

lol

Nikka
09-10-2007, 07:07 PM

hehehehe :mrgreen:

Iggy Zee
09-10-2007, 11:11 PM
I really think that ANY shemale would be so proud of her cock. It is what makes her what she is.

mbf
09-10-2007, 11:12 PM

you should get that stuff on EBAY!!!!! and wait....lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-11-2007, 05:34 AM
razor why don't you just give Jen the $1000 and let her get on cam for you, you'd see it all you want

I had the luxury of having it whipped out behind a now defunct black curtain, and I'll just say this................... fuck Mariana Cordoba, Paris' blows her away

TsJennifer
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi Everyone-
There are no nude pics of me out there if there are any nude photos of me out there than there fake, not real. Photo Shop magic! Instead of paying someone $1,000.00 for a fake nude pic give me the $1,000.00 and Ill show it to you in person, in the flesh. Then u will know for sure its not fake...lol

My website will launch this weekend at Sunny Dee Lites Monthly Party, with the most provocative photos you will find anywhere and photos never seen b4! Cum join me and tons of other lovely ladies at the party in NYC this Saturday night!!!

Jennifer Paris

Http://www.jenniferparis.net

FiremanforTS
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM

It's not just any cock, it's Jennifer Paris's cock, looks that would blow most GG models off the planet, and she has a cock!!! why do you think most guys are here???

The question is: do you want Jennifer Paris with the cock or the cock with Jennifer Paris?

Some people are too much focused on the cock. Iīve seen many pics here posted by guys that are obsessed with the huge cocks although the whole girl doesnīt spread any attraction.

I don't personally care if jennifer has a cock or not. She is smoking hot and seems way cool.

I agree, while I suppose it's fun and all that, the girl come before any cock.

:2cent

tsntx
09-11-2007, 08:38 PM
I really think that ANY shemale would be so proud of her cock. It is what makes her what she is.

you should write a book full of thoughts...

call it "Confessions of a Cock Gobbler"

Nikka
09-11-2007, 09:11 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quinn
09-11-2007, 09:14 PM

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/0425133656.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V61250333_.jpg

voy4her
09-11-2007, 09:34 PM
I'd highly recommend visiting Jen, She was alot of fun, really into the session, and of course, smoking hot. She also came twice. That girl is something else, i tell ya.

sheyum
09-11-2007, 10:10 PM
i think its funny that everbne wants to see jennifers cock..
I must admit--the thought of her with a big thick hardon is pretty erotic..
i wonder if shes cut/uncut--and if she comes..
anyone seen her shoot? how was it???

hwbs
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM
its like everything else on here..they want it hand delivered ...free... and wanted it yesterday ,lol....

voy4her
09-11-2007, 10:56 PM
i think its funny that everbne wants to see jennifers cock..
I must admit--the thought of her with a big thick hardon is pretty erotic..
i wonder if shes cut/uncut--and if she comes..
anyone seen her shoot? how was it???

I didnt measure it, but its somewhere in the 6-6.5 inch cut range,as i recall, and fairly thick. Her cum was almost completely clear. She stayed hard for almost the entire session, except for just after she came, and it got hard again within 5 minutes.

I really, really recommend Jen. She is expensive relative to other girls, but i will remember that night when im 75, blind, deaf, and my prostate is the size of a watermelon.

FREEFALLL666
09-11-2007, 10:59 PM
its like everything else on here..they want it hand delivered ...free... and wanted it yesterday ,lol....You just described SEX there.. :(

louh61
09-13-2007, 03:55 PM
Jennifer is very, very attractive but she has a really unattractive attitude so I have never tried to even say hello. There are so many beautiful Ts's
at those parties who are nice both inside and out why waste your time trying to talk to her.

Phillip69
09-13-2007, 05:11 PM
I found this site with a plethora of Jennifer out and about.

Such a lovely creature.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/305723311QbQmcR

Iggy Zee
09-13-2007, 07:10 PM
I think it is time for all you dudes out there that claim they have see or tasted Jenn's cock. Put up or shut up people and stop lying to us all

TheOne1
09-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Jennifer is very, very attractive but she has a really unattractive attitude so I have never tried to even say hello. There are so many beautiful Ts's
at those parties who are nice both inside and out why waste your time trying to talk to her.

if you never tried to say hello, or talked to her..how do u know she has a bad attitude?

TsJennifer
09-14-2007, 02:34 AM

Wow, What you said is shocking! Ive never heard that before. Maybe your saying this because you have never approached me. I give all people equal respect and never judge anyone if they approach me in a respectful manner!

Jennifer Paris

Tail Gunner
09-14-2007, 02:36 AM

Wow, What you said is shocking! Ive never heard that before. Maybe your saying this because you have never approached me. I give all people equal respect and never judge anyone if they approach me in a respectful manner!

Jennifer ParisYes, even though I am on the west coast and have never been to those parties I have always heard that she is very friendly in person..

Odelay
09-14-2007, 02:39 AM

This is code for... "She didn't hand me a free picture of her cock and I equate that with having an attitude."

slinky
09-14-2007, 06:46 AM
I've been to a number of parties and she's never come over to me to say hello, either, but I'm not sure why its a reasonable expectation that she would? Should I expect every girl to come over to me and say something? (well, aside from "wannadance?").

TsJennifer
09-14-2007, 07:21 AM
I've been to a number of parties and she's never come over to me to say hello, either, but I'm not sure why its a reasonable expectation that she would? Should I expect every girl to come over to me and say something? (well, aside from "wannadance?").

If u see me and you would like to talk to me simply approach me to say hi! Im not one of those girls that walks around the parties gabbing guys by the crouch and saying "How much money u have 4 me baby" Desperate to turn a date.

whatsupwithat
09-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Who's Jennifer Paris?

:P

TsJennifer
09-14-2007, 07:37 AM
Who's Jennifer Paris?

Very Cute whatsupwithat! U coming to the party this Saturday?

whatsupwithat
09-14-2007, 07:42 AM
Who's Jennifer Paris?

Very Cute whatsupwithat! U coming to the party this Saturday?

Was planning on it, but it looks like life's intervened and I'll be editing all weekend.

You becoming a native NYer now?

hwbs
09-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Who's Jennifer Paris?

i was womderimg the same thing :anon

BeardedOne
09-14-2007, 08:39 AM
If u see me and you would like to talk to me simply approach me to say hi!

LMFAO, I can see all these dudes after reading this, practicing in the mirror after reading this, trying not to look too creepy :wink:

Hi, my name is...No, no.

Hi, MY name is...Nah, not that.

Howdy...Nah, too country.

<Deep voice> HELL-lo! I'm...Nope...Too jocky.

Good evening, Ms. Paris...Nah, too formal.

Yo! <Shaking head> Too ghetto.

Name's Steve, and you are?...Jeez, too dorky.

Hi babe!...Nope, too informal.

<Wiping spittle off mirror>

<Thinking - Should I cut my hair? I look like a squirrel>

Realgirls4me
09-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Maybe some of youse claiming Jennifer is dissing you should start looking into a new wardrobe makeover to see if that will change things. The following won't cut it, and from what I've personally seen and heard about as to how some of you dress at these events ... Sheesh!

;)

Jericho
09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Maybe some of youse claiming Jennifer is dissing you should start looking into a new wardrobe makeover to see if that will change things. The following won't cut it, and from what I've personally seen and heard about as to how some of you dress at these events ... Sheesh!

What's wrong with my green suit? :?

:lol:

sandiego1
09-21-2007, 10:08 AM
this is still my favorite picture of her.... meow!!!

those tits look soooooooo soft!!

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff176/yumaslim/cameraphone_410.jpg

laoda8
09-21-2007, 12:45 PM
She looks like a fine sculpture. Perhaps Michaelangelo's last great work.

ballbreaker
09-21-2007, 02:22 PM
come on jennifer we need more photos give em up lol

ottorocket
09-21-2007, 05:46 PM
If i met Jen in person first thing i'd ask is for her to show me her cock...right? According to the laws of HA it seems mandatory for any t-girl to first show some cock, then show some ass...then show some tits...before she even shows any part of her character and good nature.

BBc34
03-03-2013, 02:52 AM
Do you speak french honey ?

Bunzee
03-03-2013, 09:08 AM
Lame. She probably isn't even a shemale, nice work conning everyone.

she's is, i've seen the before pics

Fancy fancy
03-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I think a pattern is emerging of guys on this thread being intimidated by good looks, and coming to conclusion that she must be a bitch. Grow up.:salad

Jennifer Paris