PDA

View Full Version : Saw a tranny in Mexican restaurant in Phoenix...

aasdnnn
09-09-2007, 06:36 AM
I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual. I was with my wife, son, and bro-in-law at the time, so I didn't say anything (although my wife likes trannies too!).

The odds of her being a member of this site are pretty good and, if she is a member, I just wanted to say we found you very attractive and, next time we're down there, we'll be sure to drop in. We really liked your black hair and pretty smile.

Great mini chimichangas, too! The jalapeno and cream cheese dip that comes with it is excellent!

evilash
09-09-2007, 06:45 AM
I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual. I was with my wife, son, and bro-in-law at the time, so I didn't say anything (although my wife likes trannies too!).

The odds of her being a member of this site are pretty good and, if she is a member, I just wanted to say we found you very attractive and, next time we're down there, we'll be sure to drop in. We really liked your black hair and pretty smile.

Great mini chimichangas, too! The jalapeno and cream cheese dip that comes with it is excellent!Awe man you so lucky yo dats great! Yo i would be so happy eating some chimichanga's and being in da presence of a fly ass t-girl, Yo dat shits hot fer real yo. Yo this is great yo! awe man im jealous fer real, Much luv. Yo i hope you tipped her good, Yeah i bet she a member here, Man jus about every transsexual a member here, Small world.Yeahyah!!!

TrueBeauty TS
09-09-2007, 08:22 AM
I went to Phoenix a couple of days ago. I was at a Mexican restaurant in the west valley, and there was a server who was a transsexual.

I question two things about your statement...

First, that just because she is a TS, that means the odds are that she is a member of this site? How do you figure that?

Second, there are mexican restaurants in Phoenix???? :shock:

cp3rb25
09-09-2007, 08:56 AM
how did you know she was a ts

BlackAdder
09-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Cause she looked like one?

marissaazts
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
there are mexicans in every restaurant in phx lol
gosh besides my self and vicki, i dident know there were any other phx ts on this board ..... i know i dont work at a mexican food place and id bet a shiney nickle vicki doesnt either ....... so someone speak up quick

tsntx
09-09-2007, 11:59 PM
gosh besides my self and vicki, i dident know there were any other phx ts on this board ..... i know i dont work at a mexican food place and id bet a shiney nickle vicki doesnt either ....... so someone speak up quick

even if she was a member here... i doubt she wants to be clocked and talked to by some chaser at work... im sure if you go back and talk to her the next time you go back... shell be gone, and rightfully so

Felicia Katt
09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
I didn't know chasers were into Mexican restaurants. They are looking for free holes, not frijoles (groan!!!!!) LOL

meow

FK

tsntx
09-10-2007, 12:08 AM
I didn't know chasers were into Mexican restaurants. They are looking for free holes, not frijoles (groan!!!!!) LOL

meow

FK

hahhah meow!!

evilash
09-10-2007, 12:32 AM
I gone done seen me a transsexual at Dunkin Donuts today yo!! If she here right now Holla back!!! Yo i was da guy ordering 12 boxes of muchkins, remember?

62des
09-10-2007, 01:07 AM

even if she was a member here... i doubt she wants to be clocked and talked to by some chaser at work... im sure if you go back and talk to her the next time you go back... shell be gone, and rightfully so

What a dopehead...

ottorocket
09-10-2007, 01:15 AM
I love tranny sightings when i'm not looking for Bigfoot.

youcancallmeclaire
09-10-2007, 04:54 AM
An older trans woman came into the diner I worked at in my small conservative hometown a couple years ago. It was no secret that I was ts and while I worked there I presented androgynously.

The thing was, she was talking loud in her man voice the whole time spouting cliche transsexual attention-whore garbage to some guy who apparently thought she was totally nuts. "Oh, god messed something up at the factory." "I want to be a real woman." , etc.

I avoided being in the dining room like a plague the whole time she was there. My coworkers were cool with me and all, but I definitely did not want them associating me with a fucking fiasco of fetishistic tunnelvision.

aasdnnn
09-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I question two things about your statement...

First, that just because she is a TS, that means the odds are that she is a member of this site? How do you figure that?

Second, there are mexican restaurants in Phoenix???? :shock:

I figured she could very well be a member here because of the half dozen or so TS I've met across the country over the past couple of years, all of them were members, or at least were familiar with the site.

As far as Mexican restaurants in Phoenix: If you look hard enough, you can find them! Most people give up after a couple of hours of searching and end up going Italian...

I hope folks understand I wasn't intending to violate her privacy. That's why I didn't mention the name of the eatery or give a more detailed description of her.

And I'm not a stalker. Honest. Gave it up for Lent.

peggygee
09-10-2007, 07:28 PM
An older trans woman came into the diner I worked at in my small conservative hometown a couple years ago. It was no secret that I was ts and while I worked there I presented androgynously.

The thing was, she was talking loud in her man voice the whole time spouting cliche transsexual attention-whore garbage to some guy who apparently thought she was totally nuts. "Oh, god messed something up at the factory." "I want to be a real woman." , etc.

I avoided being in the dining room like a plague the whole time she was there. My coworkers were cool with me and all, but I definitely did not want them associating me with a fucking fiasco of fetishistic tunnelvision.

Good post. 8)

aasdnnn
09-11-2007, 05:36 AM
Someone asked earlier, what made you think she was a tg? I'm sure you are not a stalker!

Beautiful hair, lovely body, nice breasts,

and a big Adam's apple.

T5000
09-11-2007, 05:38 AM
Someone asked earlier, what made you think she was a tg? I'm sure you are not a stalker!

Beautiful hair, lovely body, nice breasts,

and a big Adam's apple.Pay no attention to Legend... Um i mean Braveman.