PDA

View Full Version : Where is Nataly?

smokeslv
09-09-2007, 02:09 AM
Have not seen Nataly on Eros-NY or Eros-Boston in a long time. She was visiting Boston quite often. Any news on this hottie??

PapiBear
11-24-2007, 07:11 PM
She's still around. Just phone her on the old number: 646-246-6241

flabbybody
11-25-2007, 01:20 AM
I saw her on cl yesterday. tempted to call for the old cl discount.

wonder why she stopped using eros

PapiBear
12-31-2007, 11:01 PM
She had personal reasons--someone putting pressure on her.

Give her a call. I'm sure she'd be glad....

blakpadi
01-01-2008, 03:52 AM
Why would someone put pressure on Nataly??? That girl is GFE all the way,can't imagine anyone hassling her as you could not meet a nicer person.THAT SUCKS!

hwbs
01-01-2008, 03:56 AM
i believe she has an ad up..u just have to focus the eyes and look 4 the 617 number...

Shining Star
01-01-2008, 06:20 AM
i believe she has an ad up..u just have to focus the eyes and look 4 the 617 number...While one knows nothing about Nataly's personal situation, have heard that the Po-Po in NYC (where the girl is based), have been very aggressive lately in dealing with indoor prossing.

Common for even first time offenders to get 30 days plus community service, fines and cost.

Eros is getting rather expensive and now with tighter rules regarding advertisers, some workers are looking to CL or other cheaper alternatives.

Also strangely enough, the tight housing market in Manhattan and other parts of NYC is affecting some "workers". Good apartments are hard to get without papers and background check, and even when one is found, neighboors quickly put two and two together and start complaining to the Po-Po.

SS

blakpadi
01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
NYC and the powers that be is pissing me off! Providers cannot afford to live there...along with artists/musicians/writers...they shut down Tonic and many other away from the mainstream clubs.Marc Ribot(guitarist for Tom Waits/Elvis Costello....many others) spoke about this in front of city hall.People from all over the world come to NYC for it's melting pot of culture but it is forcing out the very element that MAKES NYC what it is.
Not sure if anyone on here remembers the Tompkins Square riots w/ the help of a band Missing Foundation...squatters rights...dadadada...this was out of hand in the 80's and people are just excepting it today...soon NYC will look just like FOX news w/ suits and $ clips...lets see how many people from abroad want to come and see that nonsense!

blakpadi
01-01-2008, 03:58 PM
Not that the common people can do anything about it...rioting didn't help in the 80's...it's scary,I mean could NYC fall like Rome? I'm sure the Romans thought that,that was impossible.
I know that change is good and I can usually find something good in just about everything but I for the life of me can find nothing good about this.

hwbs
01-01-2008, 05:55 PM
i wonder if any of this has to do with the STAY PUFF man of jackson heights ?

PapiBear
01-01-2008, 09:40 PM
Well, with the $ at an all time low, people from all over the world are coming to buy a piece of Manhattan. Apartments are going for more that $1,000/sq ft. Any idea where the artists are moving? It used to be Brooklyn, now that's too expensive too.

Still, a quick check on Eros shows that there are still plenty of providers in this burg. They just charge more.

Bet you never thought that international macro-economic policy was going to affect the price of your getting some action.
BTW, Nataly used to moe regularly among NY, Boston, and DC. Don't know were she is now.