PDA

View Full Version : YUKON IN L.A.? STABBING ?

MELIKEYBONECAS
09-08-2007, 10:52 PM
:cry: ANYBODY OF A TS STABBING ANOTHER
TS AT YUKON LATELY ?
COPS WERE ALL OVER THAT PLACE
FRIDAY NITE ! :cry:

Realgirls4me
09-08-2007, 11:03 PM
Wow. I hope no one was seriously injured.

MELIKEYBONECAS
09-09-2007, 07:25 AM
:cry: STILL HAVE'NT ALL DETAILS.
SOMETHING HAPPENED THURS NITE
AT YUKON.
VIVASEX MENTIONED IT FRIDAY NITE
@ 7969.
COPS WERE ALL OVER THE YUKON FRIDAY NITE,
ALMOST ALL ENTRANCES & EXITS WERE BLOCKED OFF.

Felicia Katt
09-09-2007, 08:05 AM
The restaurant has a new manager and apparently is under pressure from law enforcement over people in the parking lot, so they are trying to cut down on the cruising and supposed problems it causes by charging 5.00 to park in the lot. You get a ticket which gives you 5.00 off your bill. They had a bunch of over eager, untrained guys trying to enforce this new policy, with some pretty comical car/foot races taking place.

Hopefully, it will be a temporary situation. I don't think the restaurant is a success because its food is any good (its not), it does well because of the unique crowd it draws. if there are a few bad apples in that crowd, Law enforcement and the management should pick them out, not burn down the orchard.

FK

GroobySteven
09-09-2007, 09:35 AM
I was at Peanuts on Friday night also and it was mentioned that the fighting and issues would potentially get it closed at 9pm.

I talked to one model who is on Yum and she was such a pain in the ass and instigator, it's little wonder fights start.
S

Felicia Katt
09-09-2007, 09:58 AM
you were there and you didn't say hi? LOL

meow

FK

justatransgirl
09-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Now I know why we avoid the place.

Last time I was there some guy wanted to have sex with me in Girffith Park.

It doesn't do transsexuals as a community and TS providers as a profession any good when we are seen as freaks causing problems for the PD.

And from what I've heard the LAPD isn't very trans accepting in the first place? Anybody had any direct dealings with them?

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-)

GroobySteven
09-09-2007, 08:28 PM
you were there and you didn't say hi? LOL

meow

FK

I never saw you and I'm sure I would have recognised you! You weren't in disguise were ya?

MELIKEYBONECAS
09-09-2007, 08:58 PM
The restaurant has a new manager and apparently is under pressure from law enforcement over people in the parking lot, so they are trying to cut down on the cruising and supposed problems it causes by charging 5.00 to park in the lot. You get a ticket which gives you 5.00 off your bill. They had a bunch of over eager, untrained guys trying to enforce this new policy, with some pretty comical car/foot races taking place.

Hopefully, it will be a temporary situation. I don't think the restaurant is a success because its food is any good (its not), it does well because of the unique crowd it draws. if there are a few bad apples in that crowd, Law enforcement and the management should pick them out, not burn down the orchard.

FK

meow ! thanks for response kitty !
so there was no stabbing there in thurs .?
lapd is not very tranny friendly !
over last 5 or 6 yrs thay have really cracked
down on the t-girl scene in L.A.
have'nt they got more important
things to do ? like homocide, gangs, drugs, etc...
by the way you looked marvelous fri nite kitty !
loved the curly blond hair !!
melikeybonecas :wink:

Felicia Katt
09-09-2007, 09:29 PM
I never saw you and I'm sure I would have recognised you! You weren't in disguise were ya?
I was incognito

(or is that incockneedof?) lol

I was there, but tried a new look for the nite. Melikey recognized me, but he sees me there in different looks all of the time. Don't feel bad, a lot of my friends sometimes don't recognize me when I change things up.

I didn't know you were going to be there, or else I would have looked for you. Buddy mentioned you were in town, but said you were leaving Thursday. oh well, next time :)

meow

FK

Felicia Katt
09-09-2007, 09:47 PM
meow ! thanks for response kitty !
so there was no stabbing there in thurs .?
lapd is not very tranny friendly !
over last 5 or 6 yrs thay have really cracked
down on the t-girl scene in L.A.
have'nt they got more important
things to do ? like homocide, gangs, drugs, etc...
by the way you looked marvelous fri nite kitty !
loved the curly blond hair !!
melikeybonecas :wink:
thanks!! :) I didn't hear anything about any specific incident, but did hear some some complaints about one or two girls being responsible for the changes there, so there may well have been something. Its a shame that LAPD is focusing so much attention on the community, when only a few of its members deserve to be in their sights.

FK

Willie Escalade
09-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Damn, I'm glad I wasn't there the last two Fridays (I was at Divas instead). I have seen plenty of spats there...but five dollars to park? At least I do eat something there once in awhile...and it happens to cost five dollars! :lol:

I talked to one model who is on Yum and she was such a pain in the ass and instigator, it's little wonder fights start.
S
Seanchai, I know who you're talking about ("R") I've seen her in at least two different fights...one at the Yukon and one at 7969 itself. I'm suprised she is still allowed in there.

Willie Escalade
09-11-2007, 01:48 PM
A couple of my buddies went tonight; they parked on one of the side streets though. I just drove by; that parking lot was dead. I did see the two "enforcers" as well.

This was a Monday. In reality, I didn't expect to see too many people. Now come Friday... :?

MELIKEYBONECAS
09-12-2007, 05:16 AM
A couple of my buddies went tonight; they parked on one of the side streets though. I just drove by; that parking lot was dead. I did see the two "enforcers" as well.

This was a Monday. In reality, I didn't expect to see too many people. Now come Friday... :?

that sucks ! :cry:
up until recently, monday nites were great at yukon !
if this friday is like last friday, not good !