PDA

View Full Version : Low Hangin Balls...

mbf
09-08-2007, 01:38 AM
ok peeps, here we go

so, whats your opinion on low-hanging-balls?

does it matter, doesnt it? is there a preference for tight small balls, or is it "dangle as dangle can" ?

spit it out :twisted:

mikejones
09-08-2007, 01:50 AM
Not very feminine, not very pretty.

daralee
09-08-2007, 02:02 AM
:D

mbf
09-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Not very feminine, not very pretty.

oh, I rather ment if a guy is blessed/cursed with low hangers, does that play a role for the chicks

of course male opinions on thhat topic are valuable too

jsroland
09-08-2007, 02:09 AM
How about these ball's...

youcancallmeclaire
09-08-2007, 02:44 AM
How about no balls at all?

I mean, if they have to be there, I suppose I prefer the tight ones.

jsroland
09-08-2007, 02:48 AM
How about no balls at all?

I mean, if they have to be there, I suppose I prefer the tight ones.Hmmm A smoothie? That wouldn't be much fun.

youcancallmeclaire
09-08-2007, 03:03 AM
Hmmm A smoothie? That wouldn't be much fun.

Less stress = more fun.

jsroland
09-08-2007, 03:08 AM
Hmmm A smoothie? That wouldn't be much fun.

Less stress = more fun.Don't you like the sound of balls slapping the ass? Its like a metronome to me! :wink:

youcancallmeclaire
09-08-2007, 03:16 AM
Less stress = more fun.Don't you like the sound of balls slapping the ass? Its like a metronome to me! :wink:[/quote]

Sure I do, as long as they're not mine! :)

jsroland
09-08-2007, 03:22 AM
Less stress = more fun.Don't you like the sound of balls slapping the ass? Its like a metronome to me! :wink:

Sure I do, as long as they're not mine! :)[/quote]Yeah i remember one time i jumped off of something pretty high up and when i landed my balls smacked my ass. That hurt :oops:

TJ347
09-08-2007, 04:33 AM
i remember one time i jumped off of something pretty high up and when i landed my balls smacked my ass.

For some reason, and I'm positive I can't explain why, I've been trying to imagine under what circumstances one could jump off of something and have their balls smack their ass...

I'm at a loss. While I am embarrassed to ask, please explain.

jsroland
09-08-2007, 05:14 AM
i remember one time i jumped off of something pretty high up and when i landed my balls smacked my ass.

For some reason, and I'm positive I can't explain why, I've been trying to imagine under what circumstances one could jump off of something and have their balls smack their ass...

I'm at a loss. While I am embarrassed to ask, please explain.well when your a kid you do crazy things and compete with your friends, so if one of your friends jumps off a roof and doesn't get hurt doing it. So if you don't want to look like a pussy you do the same. Yes i no in retrospect this sounds stupid but a kids a kid.

TJ347
09-08-2007, 05:24 AM
It seems I've been misunderstood...

I jumped off the roof of a friend's garage as a kid, and while my feet stung something awful when I landed, my balls did not smack my ass.

What I was asking is how one's balls come to smack their ass as the result of jumping off of something. I am assuming that one would have to have extremely low hanging balls for this to be possible, and if that's indeed the case, then this would clearly have been a problem you had even in childhood. Anyway, nevermind. 'Nuff said on this topic. Really.

jsroland
09-08-2007, 05:36 AM
It seems I've been misunderstood...

I jumped off the roof of a friend's garage as a kid, and while my feet stung something awful when I landed, my balls did not smack my ass.

What I was asking is how one's balls come to smack their ass as the result of jumping off of something. I am assuming that one would have to have extremely low hanging balls for this to be possible, and if that's indeed the case, then this would clearly have been a problem you had even in childhood. Anyway, nevermind. 'Nuff said on this topic. Really.Were you wearing boxer's or tighty whities?

ptyseminole
09-10-2007, 11:24 PM
how about these balls...

CrazyAboutTGirls
09-10-2007, 11:29 PM
Thems so low balls!

renotahoeadmire
12-21-2007, 10:46 PM
just a few from me

El Nino
12-22-2007, 12:53 AM
OMG, HOT HOT HOT! MORE PLEASE!!!!!

lust4ts
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
How did I know this would get turned into a cock picture, or should I say balls thread :roll:

robv
12-24-2007, 10:53 AM
That's too bad, I always wanted to know, mine are high and tight due to a Double Hernia and always wanted longer hanging ones and would really like to know the answer to your thread which is liked better?

mbf
12-24-2007, 12:54 PM
How did I know this would get turned into a cock picture, or should I say balls thread :roll:

Because Reading is King, and understanding the King`s King. The King`s King on the other hand is a vary seldomly found individual on these pages.

Aynways, didn`t quite hit the populartiy charts wih that topic, so......

ImpulZ
12-24-2007, 01:58 PM
Fat ball :shock:

http://i11.tinypic.com/6tvl3ci.jpg

Tomfurbs
12-24-2007, 02:04 PM
'You got long balls Larry'