PDA

View Full Version : Dont TG's crack you up

mbf
09-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Listen dudes, these TG's are just like GG's, only worse, LMFAO :lol:

thats part of the attraction :twisted:

dan_drade
09-07-2007, 10:47 AM
Not all TG's crack me up, but my gf does and it's not because she is a T-girl, it's because she is always telling me jokes that are funny as all hell. :)

tsntx
09-07-2007, 01:39 PM
I mean like WTF, they come out with all this so called meaningful bullshit, about having a LTR with a 'non-cock bandit', then fall for a cock suckin arsehole, cos she finds him attractive, and comes heavily when he fucks her. Listen dudes, these TG's are just like GG's, only worse, LMFAO :lol:

i see a certain lil fag quickly working himself outta existance on this board

keep up the good work you stupid troll

rawrr
09-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Some T-girls can be dicks, not all are though just like GG.

resdog
09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
I mean like WTF, they come out with all this so called meaningful bullshit, about having a LTR with a 'non-cock bandit', then fall for a cock suckin arsehole, cos she finds him attractive, and comes heavily when he fucks her. Listen dudes, these TG's are just like GG's, only worse, LMFAO :lol:

i see a certain lil fag quickly working himself outta existance on this board

keep up the good work you stupid troll

Bump - see ya loser

CORVETTEDUDE
09-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Silvester....there's a Steam Roller comin' your way. Perhaps you should jump in front of a runaway locomotive, I think it might be quicker, and less painful!

TJ347
09-08-2007, 02:21 AM
Determined to go down in flames, huh Sil? Why go to all the bother? Do the usual "goodbye" thread and move on if, as you've said before, you're done with tgirls.

Barring that though, could you please collect the thoughts you've expressed here, which are identical to numerous other threads you've created, into a single thread? I doubt eighty-three threads saying the same exact thing, created by the same person, really need to exist.

I'd thank you in advance for your cooperation, but I know a "The Problem With TGs" thread is imminent regardless...

jsroland
09-08-2007, 02:46 AM
Most of the people on this planet crack me up!

peggygee
09-08-2007, 05:26 AM
Not all TG's crack me up, but my gf does and it's not because she is a T-girl, it's because she is always telling me jokes that are funny as all hell. :)

"Take my gender dysphoria, please!"

:lol:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/comeian.jpg

ezed
09-08-2007, 07:05 AM

Yeah, so what? What are you saying? This is life, grow up. TG's are people. If this is your exeperience, with tg's maybe you should ask yourself, "Is it me?" :?:

evilash
09-08-2007, 07:32 AM
My Bad i thought you talking bout TG's Dat smoke crack...Yeahyah!!!!

BlackAdder
09-10-2007, 04:54 AM
You know....if your a decent person and actually nice to a transgirl, and if she finds you interesting back...Do you really think she will care what your motivating interest is as long as your interested????

Personally and from my experience.....No

NYCe
09-10-2007, 05:15 AM
smh