PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Secret?

Vicki Richter
09-07-2007, 01:37 AM
What happened to the up and coming girl band Secret?

mbf
09-07-2007, 01:49 AM
they seem to be an exercise in absurd logic, hence their name...

ARMANIXXX
09-07-2007, 02:09 AM
I missed this video performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itdEVdl80Hg

Its very obvious that they need some serious vocal coaching.........That's no secret.

whatislove
09-07-2007, 02:52 AM
What happened to Secret?

You mean strong enough for a man, but made for a woman???

dan_drade
09-07-2007, 02:55 AM
It's a secret.

tsntx
09-07-2007, 03:59 AM

they imploded due to sucky-ness

Legend
09-07-2007, 05:14 AM
Secret's new look,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

hondarobot
09-07-2007, 05:27 AM
Heh. Rick Rolled again.

I do think Legend should apologize for some things he's posted in the past, and should refrain from making insulting comments in the future. I think that would be the right thing to do.

Just my personal opinion.

Solitary Brother
09-07-2007, 06:53 AM

Nikki has an amazing ass .....STILL!
I am seriously in love with her.......

THats all.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-07-2007, 07:03 AM
someone needs to say this shit, so it might as well be Satan's light-skinned spawn................

it's one thing to make a girl group, it's another thing to have a girl group that consist of chicks that CAN AFFORD but NOT LOOK FOR singing coaches in the city on earth that has the MOST singing coaches................

JWBL™

ARMANIXXX
09-07-2007, 07:43 AM
someone needs to say this shit, so it might as well be Satan's light-skinned spawn................

it's one thing to make a girl group, it's another thing to have a girl group that consist of chicks that CAN AFFORD but NOT LOOK FOR singing coaches in the city on earth that has the MOST singing coaches................

JWBL™

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

In Secret's POTENTIAL defense,

Maybe they did get vocal coaching. What sometimes happens with some groups that start out is eventually they go to the studio to record (which Nikki said they were currently doing) and then they find out that they have no solid harmony and/or thier leads sound like crud, so said group then decides, out of the necessity thats smacked them in the face due to the high costs of wasted studio time, they decide to get a coach to come in with them and perhaps even take regular coaching sessions.

They are gonna have to do something because I can't imagine that they could record and blend well as they are.

rawrr
09-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Most girl bands do suck to be honest, but you get a few which can be great. Look at the spice girls, god they were awful yet for some reason people liked them.

hwbs
09-07-2007, 04:32 PM
last seen at sunny d's bday party ,lol

CORVETTEDUDE
09-07-2007, 04:41 PM
They're just living up the name they've given themselves, it's a "SECRET" They could pop up anytime, anywhere! :shrug

Mami-Liiciouz
09-08-2007, 12:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4LpZgHfcY0

Vicki Richter
09-08-2007, 01:20 AM
Oh. Well there you have it. I think it would be better if she got at least one realy good GG in the band that doesn't mind pretending to be TS. A lot of GG's can sing really well.

SpoogeMonkey
09-08-2007, 01:35 AM
I couldn't give a monkeys foreskin* whether they can sing/have talent etc. I'm cheaply entertained by a foxy blonde tranny waving her ass in my visuals.

It matters not.

* I don't actually know if monkeys have foreskins, they might have them kept in small boxes which they keep under trees. I don't know. So I guess I was right when I said I couldn't give one. Cos.. I cant.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-08-2007, 01:49 AM
Their whereabouts, recordings, album release, press launch and alleged success still remains a BIG SECRET! LOL Maybe we will see them one day performing at a local carnaval/street fair near you. :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
09-08-2007, 01:52 AM
Oh. Well there you have it. I think it would be better if she got at least one realy good GG in the band that doesn't mind pretending to be TS. A lot of GG's can sing really well.

Is that a joke because that would basically void their gimmick of an all t-girl band and would be a slap in the face for tgirls,the fans that like them would probably shun them off.You are underestimating your tgirl sisters their are some who can sing just as good as gg.With that secret group i think they basically thought because they look good they would make it but without talent you don't have a chance.

jsroland
09-08-2007, 01:59 AM
If anyone is interested in an all Tgirl band then take a look at this link, They are pretty popular in Asia and they actually sound good.
www.myspace.com/venusflytrapfan

yodajazz
09-08-2007, 05:50 AM
In their defense, studio recording projects can take a long time to finish, even for top artists. Potententially, they could be working and we would not know about it, if they don't tell us all.

Still music is a very competitive field with lots of talent and good looking people. Some were singing professionally since they were kids. I'm still waiting to hear something from Miriam's music she advertised about a few years ago.

CORVETTEDUDE
09-08-2007, 07:01 AM
Maybe they've become a traveling road show under an assumed name...Hey, what about OZZFEST!!

hwbs
09-08-2007, 10:06 AM
Maybe they've become a traveling road show under an assumed name...Hey, what about OZZFEST!!

sounds good but any band that isnt recruited by them had to get the record label to put in 25k to play...its what they said when bioshock wanted to play the other year ,lol...dont laugh...will smiths wife went on the ozzfest tour...she can really scream,lol...

ARMANIXXX
09-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Listen to this

Secret NEEDS to call Ruby RIGHT NOW.......Not tomorrow, not in the next hour.....RIGHT NOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-IoZ3fxldQ
(At 6:23)

CORVETTEDUDE
09-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Break out the BAT-PHONE, turn on the Search Light!