PDA

View Full Version : jewellery sexy or not?

jogrant
09-06-2007, 11:03 PM
Do you feel jewellery whether a little of a lot of it is sexy or not. Do you prefer a "clean" look. I always find it sexy when a lady is wearing a lot of jewellery. I love the way many rings look and rings on every finger. I also have a fetish for watches. A shemale with a gold rolex is so hot.

BeardedOne
09-06-2007, 11:07 PM
I have mixed feelings about jewelry.

Some overdo it, while some have just enough to tip the scales in a positive way.

Ruby has a set of earrings with her name on them. That's cool.

Penelope has a necklace that sez "CUNT", that's bad. In a good way. :)

Some gurls have nipple rings, nose rings/studs, tongue piercings (I've only recently had the chance to experience kissing a woman with one of those...Quite interesting, but more study is required. :wink: ), etc.

Rings can be common or unique. Does each have a story? Those are the best.

scroller
09-07-2007, 07:22 PM
NOT. I find it distracting and off-putting. A few small things are okay, piercings are okay. The more complicated the more of a turn-off for me.

dan_drade
09-07-2007, 07:26 PM
As with anything, too much can be a little over the top. But it is sexy for a girl to wear jewelry. Earings and a braclet or something like that can look very nice and elegant, but if a girl has so much jewlery on that you can hear her making an entrance into a room and think that someone is dropping all of their loose change on the floor, that can be a little too much.

mikejones
09-08-2007, 01:43 AM
I really love jewelry on a girl. I understand the point about moderation, but something just clicks when I see a girl with a lot of bling bling.

My GF is normally pretty conservative, but when we were together last weekend she wore like a dozen or so little silver bracelets on each arm. It was driving me crazy. She left them on when we went to bed and then hearing them shake and rattle while we were having sex was absolutely awesome!

I never really thought about it, but I guess it's a fetish. It really turned me on.

SXFX
09-08-2007, 05:03 AM
Pearls, just one string of them nothing more.

alphanumeric
09-08-2007, 05:05 AM
I just like small earrings and a simple necklace on a girl.

Toro
09-08-2007, 05:29 AM
i love a girl with a belly chain - one of my ex gf's used to wear one and it was a total turn on

evilash
09-08-2007, 05:40 AM
Yo i like a bitch wit alot bling! But if they be wearin too much then you know they got alot a men. I like da ones wear it have there name on it cause they too stupid to remember there own name!...Yeahyah!!!! they stupid yo! When you see a Ho wearin a necklace wit there name on it that mean she easy, man you could fuck her dat nite...Yeahyah!!!! she easy!!!!OoooKaaay!!!!

scroller
09-08-2007, 07:32 AM
LOL, man you crack me up. You're my new favorite poster.

evilash
09-08-2007, 07:36 AM
LOL, man you crack me up. You're my new favorite poster.Thanx yo much luv!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
09-08-2007, 07:40 AM
Taste in jewelery is evidence of the character of a woman. Is the woman an accessory to the bling or is she complemented by her adornment. I believe simplicity is elegance. 20 pounds of hardware is a junk yard.

evilash
09-08-2007, 07:41 AM
Taste in jewelery is evidence of the character of a woman. Is the woman an accessory to the bling or is she complemented by her adornment. I believe simplicity is elegance. 20 pounds of hardware is a junk yard.And a junkyard is easy pickins...Yeahyah!!!!

Toro
09-08-2007, 11:11 PM
And as far as piercings go, I definitely think belly button rings are hot. Nipple rings, tongue rings. But I don't get into the pierced eyebrow thing for some reason.

mbf
09-08-2007, 11:19 PM
LOL, man you crack me up. You're my new favorite poster.Thanx yo much luv!!!

LOL yeah evilash is a fekkin blast!!!

btw, did you name yoself after that guy who had that trouble with the necronomicon ???

justatransgirl
09-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Jessica and I usually wear a necklace, a watch, bracelet, earrings and a ring if we are dressing up.

But what I notice about transsexuals, especially older ones is almost none wear REAL jewelry. It's all cheap costume stuff. And what's interesting is most people in the t-community don't seem to know the difference.

I don't mean to be snobbish, but please wear silver or gold. Not gold painted metal. Buy two analog watches with metal bands. A cheap one like a Timex or Seiko for daily wear. And a quality swiss one for dress up.

I actually wear a thumb ring because I got it by giving a jeweler in Laguna Beach, CA a bj behind the counter - it reminds me what a cheap whore I really am...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)