PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for the Tgirl members...

DiamondPrincess
09-05-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm starting to transition and I just began taking my Estrogen on Saturday, orally. They're 2mg and I take one at 11AM and then again at 11PM. I take them along with Spiro, the testosterone blocker. And I'm just wondering [I know it varies for everyone] how long before any results developed? I'm just curious, and I am trying to be patient and I should be cause luckily I already look/sound kinda female and live as female now, but the E will just really improve it. Some of you have actually seen me already, I was forwarded to this site after my pictures were being posted in that ''club kid'' thread.

But yeah, any info will be super appreciated, thanks.

:peanutbutter

TopHeavyCutie
09-05-2007, 10:38 PM
Hi sweetheart!

I am so proud of you!

That you have the courage and tenacity to moved foward in life with your transition. That shows VERY much how strong of women you are. And you are right....the "E" will only improve things. What most makes you a woman you already posses. The FEMALE mind.

I first started HRT at age 20. I am now 24. Everyone takes to the E at different paces. Like you, I was already female looking persay. So I had no trouble transitioning. It took about a month to see changes. You will see quick results also. First your skin will get super soft....You'll start to cry at random shit....then high heels and purses will be on your mind all day....then before ya know it...you're married...lol

When I frist starter HRT. I took 2mg....then 4 as i progressed...then 6.....then finaly 8 a day...Took a lot of little weed baggies from the smoke shop to keep up with 8 pills...lol popping pills all day..on top of 200mg of spiro and estrogel and Fincar. It got to be a bit troublesome keeping up with it all. Now I take pop shots every weds. and estrogel at night. The key to it all is to be extremely patient and not rush thing. Be good to your pills and they will be good to you!

If you have any questions sweetheart, Please do not hesitate to drop me a line....add me on yahoo or myspace. I'm all up for helpin a fellow sista get her act together.

Kisses & Hugs,

Israela
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

DiamondPrincess
09-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi sweetheart!

I am so proud of you!

That you have the courage and tenacity to moved foward in life with your transition. That shows VERY much how strong of women you are. And you are right....the "E" will only improve things. What most makes you a woman you already posses. The FEMALE mind.

I first started HRT at age 20. I am now 24. Everyone takes to the E at different paces. Like you, I was already female looking persay. So I had no trouble transitioning. It took about a month to see changes. You will see quick results also. First your skin will get super soft....You'll start to cry at random shit....then high heels and purses will be on your mind all day....then before ya know it...you're married...lol

When I frist starter HRT. I took 2mg....then 4 as i progressed...then 6.....then finaly 8 a day...Took a lot of little weed baggies from the smoke shop to keep up with 8 pills...lol popping pills all day..on top of 200mg of spiro and estrogel and Fincar. It got to be a bit troublesome keeping up with it all. Now I take pop shots every weds. and estrogel at night. The key to it all is to be extremely patient and not rush thing. Be good to your pills and they will be good to you!

If you have any questions sweetheart, Please do not hesitate to drop me a line....add me on yahoo or myspace. I'm all up for helpin a fellow sista get her act together.

Kisses & Hugs,

Israela
xoxoxoxoxxoxoxo

Aw, thank you so much <3 That's very sweet.

I agree with the pills being so difficult to manage. I started taking Spiro a month before I got my E and I seriously had trouble remembering just to take TWO of them everyday. I might switch to injections in the future. Yeah, I am hella impatient, but it's been less than a week so I'm totally not expecting any changes that soon. Just curious to see how it went for others so I can kinda get an idea of how long it'll take for me.

"....then high heels and purses will be on your mind all day"
Oh my goodness, that started when I was like 5 years old, haha.

Thanks a lot for your input, I really appreciate it <3!

TopHeavyCutie
09-05-2007, 10:58 PM
Anytime girlie.

Long live Chanel!!!!!!

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 11:28 PM
There's gurls in Philadelphia? :shock:

Get yourself to one of Kalina's Monday gigs. :D

DiamondPrincess
09-05-2007, 11:31 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

& I'm not sure what that is? Night Club?

Vicki Richter
09-05-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm starting to transition and I just began taking my Estrogen on Saturday, orally. They're 2mg and I take one at 11AM and then again at 11PM. I take them along with Spiro, the testosterone blocker. And I'm just wondering [I know it varies for everyone] how long before any results developed? I'm just curious, and I am trying to be patient and I should be cause luckily I already look/sound kinda female and live as female now, but the E will just really improve it. Some of you have actually seen me already, I was forwarded to this site after my pictures were being posted in that ''club kid'' thread.

But yeah, any info will be super appreciated, thanks.

:peanutbutter

It depends on your age and a bunch of other things. For me... Years.

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 11:44 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

Kalina has a nice little soire (Sp?) at a local venue in the "Gayborhood" every Monday nite. I've never been, because my work schedule sux big donkey dix badly, but she posts vids on YouTube and everyone seems to have fun there.

Note to the 'chasers', Monday Nite Tgirls is open to all gender variant ladies, be they TS, TG, TV or whatever. It is more of a social venue than a hook-up spot (And that's certainly not a bad thing).

justatransgirl
09-06-2007, 12:03 AM
First of all. Do a search on here under hormones dear. It should provide a wealth of info.

To answer your question, as others have said it's very individualized. But generally you will see changes begin from almost immediately to several months.

Don't expect to see a pair of DD's sprout overnight. You are entering puberty all over again. Like a gg who enters it a 11 and develops until she's 18 or so you can expect the same thing. Usually the most dramatic development the first 18-24 months, followed by a filling out then over a period of 6-10 years continued defining of the female body as you mature.

What you will probably notice is very rapidly in a week or two,you will not get "morning wood" errections. Your sperm with turn clear over a few months, and reduce in amount. You will probably also exxperience an change in the intensity of orgasam.

You may feel your breasts get more tender and you will feel a little hard spot develop under your nipple and enlarge. This is breast tissue.

My breasts never really got sensitive to touch. Jessica's for a long time were so sensitive you could hardly touch them without her crying out.

You will notice a difference in body smell - your bathroom will begin to smell like a girl has been there. Then you won't notice it anymore.

Some changes will be dramatic others will be subtle. I find that about every 6 months I notice something substancially different. The way my arm hits my boob when I walk, the way my tummy looks - the way I can't seem to lose weight $#@%$%*#$!!!!! :-)

Have fun, don't OD - more is not necessairly better - follow your blood levels estrogen 150-250 prolactin 12-18 - I'm not a doctor, what do I know.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

tsntx
09-06-2007, 12:11 AM
start getting the shot either a 20 or 40 and youll see results in days -j

kalina
09-06-2007, 01:41 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

Just check out http://www.tgparties.com

DiamondPrincess
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

I'm so interested in going.

Is it 21+? I'm only 18.

kalina
09-06-2007, 05:54 PM

Is it 21+? I'm only 18.

It is 21+ but there are ways around that. There's not always a bouncer on Monday nights. I used to get into 21+ parties when I was your age without an ID. I'd just tell my excuse for not having an id and let the bouncers decide for themselves.

chrisraid3
10-13-2007, 09:23 AM
i wanted to start as soon as i got out of the military but alas for me i built to much muscle and had too much testosterone to actually pass, but i am proud that u are doing it at a young age :D

kalina
10-13-2007, 03:09 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

Is it 21+? I'm only 18.

Was that you at the party this past Monday, babe? You should've come over to say hi :)

DiamondPrincess
10-13-2007, 10:36 PM

Ch'yeah, of course.

Is it 21+? I'm only 18.

Was that you at the party this past Monday, babe? You should've come over to say hi :)

Haha, yeah it was me.

I wanted to, but was nervous & you were conversing with all your friends. I didn't wanna interrupt. I definitely will next time tho!

BeardedOne
10-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Haha, yeah it was me.

I wanted to, but was nervous & you were conversing with all your friends. I didn't wanna interrupt. I definitely will next time tho!

Dammit! I almost went this past Monday (Still waiting for the hoped-for Tuesday holiday). :x

Glad you were able to get to Kalina's anniversary event. :)

kalina
10-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Haha, yeah it was me.

Don't be nervous! Nobody is more important than the next person at my parties. I would've introduced you to everyone. We have people of all levels, full-time to part-time there. Hope you had a good time and you're definitely a cutie. :)

kalina
10-13-2007, 11:06 PM
Haha, yeah it was me.

Dammit! I almost went this past Monday (Still waiting for the hoped-for Tuesday holiday). :x

Glad you were able to get to Kalina's anniversary event. :)

Hey, yeah... I missed you, B1! You better stop by sometime! Okay, this coming Monday we're all going to The Raven in New Hope and, against my better judgement, I'm going to be blonde again for "blonde night." The following weeks it'll be back at Tavern on Camac.

Devon
10-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Congrats on getting started on mones Diamond Princess! How are things going for you since you started?

BeardedOne
10-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Hey, yeah... I missed you, B1! You better stop by sometime!

I may be able to trade a Tuesday for a Wednesday at workies. I'll let you know. Then I can hang with you and the Diamond gurl for a while. :D

Have fun in New Hope (And let me know, if you can, if the menu has changed at the Station).

Ecstatic
10-13-2007, 11:53 PM
I wish I could get down to Philly for a Monday night party, Kalina. One of these days! I hope you can make it back up north one of these days, too--it's been too long since we've gotten together (Triangles last Dec, I think).

kalina
10-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I wish I could get down to Philly for a Monday night party, Kalina. One of these days! I hope you can make it back up north one of these days, too--it's been too long since we've gotten together (Triangles last Dec, I think).

Depending on what happens to J&V's house this week, I might be able to come up in November! Yayyy!!! :D

SarahG
10-15-2007, 04:17 AM

Ch'yeah, of course.

Is it 21+? I'm only 18.

In PA you gotta be 21 to go in clubs -unless- you work there (yea, logical isn't it?). And in Philly specifically to be a dancer there, if you're thinking employment- you have to get licensed.

Based on the GGs who have talked to me about it- the process to get licensed sucks, alot. I know alot of people that will only work in clubs just outside Philly's limits because of it.