PDA

View Full Version : small cock

gotwatun33d
09-04-2007, 11:32 PM
here is my question, i have what people call a small dick and i would love to know how pleasure a lady so that she come back to me. most men would not post a message like this but i didn't decide wether to have a small dick or not so what ever.

dan_drade
09-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Is it like this?

mofungo
09-05-2007, 01:27 AM
... i would love to know how pleasure a lady so that she come back to me ...

That's easy; just make sure there's enough money in your bank account to cover the cheque.

Alternatively, you could advertise for a 'lady' with an extremely shallow vagina ;-)

evilash
09-05-2007, 02:23 AM
here is my question, i have what people call a small dick and i would love to know how pleasure a lady so that she come back to me. most men would not post a message like this but i didn't decide wether to have a small dick or not so what ever.You know how to use yo tongue? they like dat shit yo!!!

mofungo
09-05-2007, 02:34 AM
You know how to use yo tongue? they like dat shit yo!!!

Fo shizzle my nizzle! ;-)

If the girl is interested in you, but a little dissatisfied with not getting enough 'fulfillment', why don't you strap on a big rubbery one?

Or, as Carlos Mencia would advise... stick it up her butt and see how small she thinks it is then ;-)

evilash
09-05-2007, 03:15 AM
You know how to use yo tongue? they like dat shit yo!!!

Fo shizzle my nizzle! ;-)

If the girl is interested in you, but a little dissatisfied with not getting enough 'fulfillment', why don't you strap on a big rubbery one?

Or, as Carlos Mencia would advise... stick it up her butt and see how small she thinks it is then ;-)Yeahyah!!! see at least one person here understand me :wink:

mofungo
09-05-2007, 03:28 AM
Yeahyah!!! see at least one person here understand me :wink:

I understand you evilash, you crazy mofo! ;-)

Don't be lettin' culture-scared suburbanites stop yo shizzle on dis blizzog G ;-)

Hey, no offence to anyone intended... I just like the way evilash writes. I'd fuckin' hate it if everyone wrote/spoke/acted the same.

evilash
09-05-2007, 03:44 AM
Yeahyah!!! see at least one person here understand me :wink:

I understand you evilash, you crazy mofo! ;-)

Don't be lettin' culture-scared suburbanites stop yo shizzle on dis blizzog G ;-)

Hey, no offence to anyone intended... I just like the way evilash writes. I'd fuckin' hate it if everyone wrote/spoke/acted the same.athanx my brotha from da land undah.. Peace, Much luv :D

shecocklooker
09-05-2007, 02:48 PM
i have a tiny cock, i realized at a early age that my role in life would be a submissive 1. here is my pic , maybe i would win the small cock contest?

mofungo
09-05-2007, 03:55 PM
Well, that is a little one... maybe you should start a small dick contest (with pics) on the HA forum ;-)

ilovetsgirlscocks
09-06-2007, 02:14 PM
hire a gg hooker and tell her you want her to teach you how to lick pussy.

best if you can get a high end chick.

of just grow up and ask your girlfriend.

i always ask every girl i have dated it i could do anything better, been told there are things i could do better, i get them to say/show me, i do it, they end up more happy and put out more.

if you mean ts, you got a cock you should know how to suck, just think how you like to be sucked.